Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Welcome Duellists of Gaia [Start here] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cybernetic Virus

Dangerous Genius

6,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:51 pm
'Ello everybody. I am known as the Chaotic Cicada, but you guys can just call me Cicada, Aldon, or Infa. I am a major insect duelist who has yet to start an Inzektor deck. I have one staple deck and I am working on my others. I only have two non-insect decks which one revolves around the Cyberdarks and the other revolves around plants. I have been watching the anime and been playing the game for a long time now even though I am just now starting back up. I personally do not duel using decks that deal OTKs as I find that if you can pull off an OTK that you are not enjoying the duel at all. I also prefer to avoid decks that everyone else so happens to be using. I do not really like to mix with the crowd and be cliche.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:53 am
Hi guys, I used to play Yugioh trading card game. Things happen and got me outdated for 3 years. Im still a fan and likes to check out the updates of the new game play and stuff for personal reasons.

Thanks guys for accepting me as your friend. Nice to meet you all  

Nashdell

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100

TennyChann

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:24 am
Hello Guild! I go by Tenny and I'm from the U.S.

I grew up with the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime but only just recently picked up the ability to duel.
I'm actually an avid watcher of the anime, haha.

Deck(s) I use : Six Samurai, Crystal Beasts, and Photon (still practicing/building this one)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:02 am
Hey guys! My name is Xale, Ive been playing the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG since i was a boy, i stopped watching the anime once it got to 5D's but i stuck with the card game. My two main decks are a Gravekeepers deck and a Dark Dragon deck, I also have a recently made fiend deck and a recently made warriors deck.  

Xale Laex

Profitable Entrepreneur

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:13 pm
hey peeps! i havent really posted here, so i thought it was time. i use Hieratic and am currently gathering both info and cards for Constellars, and Geargias.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:49 am
Heya. You can call me Misa and I am a huge fan of yugioh. I enjoy playing the video games of it more than the actual card game though. I am a pretty decent duelist in the games and I usually tend to stay with a dark and light deck. My favorite cards to use from the old games are summon skull. dark magician and dark magician girl. In the newer games I often like to use dark armed dragon and chaos sorcerer. I also enjoy the anime. Even though I have to say I don't care much for zexal's main character lol  

_MisaBluexX

Anxious Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkPhoenix925

Liberal Genius

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:37 pm
Hi everyone! biggrin

I am DarkPhoenix925, and I really loved Yu-Gi-Oh!...it's the first anime I've ever watched, and I will love it forever. I'm also very interested in the card game and I want to learn it. I am looking forward to learning it with you all! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:10 pm
hey guys, the names blind one. i fell out of yugioh along time ago and recently decided to rejoin the duelings. honestly most of these cards are really new to me. any any case, Ive been doing my homework, so i can be up to date on these new cards. I mainly have old outdated cards, but they still hold my zombie deck together. cant wait to get familiar with this guild and maybe duel.  

o0Blind0o

Invisible Member

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

iBeYours

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:14 am
I am iBeYours. I collected some cards when I was a kid and started dueling when synchros came out. I haven't played in 3 years and am just coming back to yugioh. So I am still new to xyz and overlay units. I use an old fashioned zombie deck and a warrior synchro deck.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:30 pm
iBeYours
I am iBeYours. I collected some cards when I was a kid and started dueling when synchros came out. I haven't played in 3 years and am just coming back to yugioh. So I am still new to xyz and overlay units. I use an old fashioned zombie deck and a warrior synchro deck.

Nice I run a zombie deck as well, although like you I don't know much about xyz  

o0Blind0o

Invisible Member

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

iBeYours

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:31 am
o0Blind0o
iBeYours

the only xyz I have are utopia, king of the feral imps, and the 4 symphonies but I haven't mastered on using them yet...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:40 am
iBeYours
o0Blind0o
iBeYours

the only xyz I have are utopia, king of the feral imps, and the 4 symphonies but I haven't mastered on using them yet...
I got this samurai one  

o0Blind0o

Invisible Member

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

iBeYours

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:15 pm
o0Blind0o
iBeYours
o0Blind0o
iBeYours

I got this samurai one

I just got c 39: utopia ray and c39 utopia ray v  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:54 am
iBeYours
o0Blind0o
iBeYours
o0Blind0o
iBeYours

I got this samurai one

well I bought some cards, and turns out I have 9 xyz .

Shadow of the samurai - shien
Number c39: utopia ray (new)
Number c39: utopia (new)
Number c39: utopia v ray (new)
Grenosaurus. (New)
Number 6: chronomaly Atlandis (new)
Number 16: shock master
Constellar Hyades
Constellar Pleiades  

o0Blind0o

Invisible Member

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

iBeYours

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:20 pm
o0Blind0o
iBeYours
o0Blind0o
iBeYours
o0Blind0o
iBeYours

I got this samurai one

well I bought some cards, and turns out I have 9 xyz .

Shadow of the samurai - shien
Number c39: utopia ray (new)
Number c39: utopia (new)
Number c39: utopia v ray (new)
Grenosaurus. (New)
Number 6: chronomaly Atlandis (new)
Number 16: shock master
Constellar Hyades
Constellar Pleiades

I got 12 xyz in all as of now...plus 20+ synchros  
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]