46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
?
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:47 pm
OOC: Indeed, I will have to join this one at some point, I'm just not sure as who...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:56 pm
"Uh..." Freyr said, still trying to make sense of the current scenerio, he suddenly had the distinctive feeling of sympathy, not for any of the people around him, but for everyone who'd had to associate with HIM in the past. These bizzare reactions were startlingly similar to some of the stunts Freyr himself had pulled on other people, and being on the receiving end wasn't nearly as much fun as the Felis-Centaur had always imagined. Finally he just opted to pat the strange Thalon character on the back as he turned his gaze to Jean. Suddenly he was smiling, "Hey,... I had no intention of killing you unless you forced me! If you want to be a hostage you can, otherwise you can leave if you want, so long as you're not trying to hurt or kidnap people." He chuckled to himself, deciding that if he'd intervened to this extent it was time to take charge of the situation. "Alrighty! Let's get a move on eh?" He took a moment to scoop Thalon bodily into his arms, effectively and unthreateningly restraining the strange young man. "Mr. Beastly man thinks all of us weird old peoples need to go see the pretty Midgar buildings!" He whooped with a grin. Pausing for the barest of moments to see if Jean would 'join' them or not.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:10 pm
Jean thought for several moments before deciding that she did indeed desie to be a hostage. Shin-Ra would give her nothing if she came back empty handed, but if she didn't come back Shin-Ra would give her a bonus and one week of vacation because of Trauma or something like that. Plus if Jean did manage to capture all of them well, she would certainly get a large sum of reward money, maybe a medal, or perhaps a promotion!

She stood up and called out to the Chimera in a very matter of fact voice. "You will take me hostage until such a time as it is in both of our best interest for me to be released back into Shin-Ra's or an allied forces hands." She moved towards the chimera digging into her pockets and pulled out three materia holding them towards the Chimera. She left a contain materia in the depths of her pocket.
"Here is my materia the rest is in my knife. Please don't leave it here, it is quite valuable."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:10 pm
Morhighan did not like the situation. At all.
She chewed her lip, considering what to do.
She needed an escape, and fast, and she was going to use Midgar as a way to do it.
Morhighan flinched as the headache got worse.

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas