Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Horror Stories
Copypasta stories. (Creepypasta, paste your stories!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brother of the angelic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:19 pm
A teenage girl, popular, rich, and happy, was walking through a store with her mom and saw a beautiful porcelain doll, which would look great with her collection. She demanded that her mother buy it for her. He mother agreed, and got it for her.

As soon as the girl returned home, she unpacked the doll and set it on a stand above her bed. She then left her room and went out with her friends. When she got home, it was late and she was tired. She went to her room, put on her pajama's and tucked herself into bed.

When she woke up the next morning, she saw a note attached to her lamp beside her bed. It was from her mother, telling her they'd be out of town until next Sunday. She yawned and noticed that her cheek was sore, but she didn't pay much attention to it. She got dressed and went to school.

This went on for a few days until she woke up and her cheek was extremely sore. She decided she'd check it out in a minute or two, then went about her room, picking out what she would wear. She finally decided and walked over to her full body mirror and noticed a large, ugly lump on her cheek.

Figuring it was a pimple, she squeezed it... and felt something moving. All of the sudden, spiders began pulling themselves out of the lump. She screamed, but since there was no one home in her huge house, nobody heard her. She tore at the spiders but there were millions... and she died of the poison in their bites.

Apparently... there was a nest of spiders in the porcelain doll she'd gotten.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:20 pm
One day at a shopping mall in the afternoon, a woman was coming out of the mall from a shopping spree. She was in a happy mood. She had gotten to her car and loaded her stuff that she had bought into her trunk. When she was done loading, she shut the door of her trunk and she saw an old lady standing by the passenger side of her car.

The old woman said "Would you be a darling and give me a lift home? I don't have a car and I was walking all day." The woman said "I'd be happy to." So she unlocked the door for the old woman.

As she started to make her way around the car to the driver's side, she started to feel uncomfortable. So when she got in the car, she looked in her purse and said "Darn, I can't find my credit card. I'm going inside to see if anybody found it." The old woman said "I'll wait for you here."

The woman left to go look for help. Then she found a security guard and told him the situation. They went back to the woman's car and the passenger door was wide open. On the seat of the car was a shopping bag that the old woman had been carrying. Inside of the bag was the old woman's dress and a gray haired wig, along with a huge butcher's knife and a roll of duct tape.

Brother of the angelic

Brother of the angelic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:21 pm
There was once a young boy and his sister. One day their parents went out to run some late errands they had put off until the last minute. Before they left they told their children not to open the door under any circumstances.

Because they were watching TV, they didn't pay much attention. About an hour after they left, there heard a knock, knock, knock, knock. Knock, knock, knock. The children who were now in their rooms asleep, were awoken at once.

Knock, knock, knock. Knock, knock, knock. Finally the sister got up wondering who it could be. her brother lay awake in his bed listening. When he heard nothing for a few minutes and his sister did not return, he got a little scared.

He decided to go to his neighbors house, who were very close friends of his. He got out of bed and headed for the front door in the dark. When he got to his neighbors house, he found them awake.

They told him they were relieved he was there, because they had just heard on the news that a murderer had been spotted just a few blocks away not too long ago. In the morning, they discovered the sisters body, and a discarded knife on the brothers bed.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:22 pm
Once, there were two girls named Mary and Karen having a sleepover. It was being held at Karen's house because her parents were out of town. In fact, every time Karen's parents went out of town, they had a sleepover because Karen was afraid to stay by herself. It was Halloween and once again, Karen's parents were out of town. When Mary rang the doorbell, Karen answered wearing a beautiful silk nightgown. It was blood-red and had a furry collar. Mary envied Karen for having that nightgown.

They began to watch some scary movies. All of the sudden, Mary heard a soft "thump, thump, thump, thump." She was frightened and looked at Karen, who didn't seem to notice. As the night progressed, Mary heard the thumping noise intermittently and it seemed to be growing nearer. When the noise sounded from right behind them, the electricity and lights went out. Mary and Karen ran screaming, up to the second floor, into Karen's room. It was now midnight and the two girls were scared to death.

Suddenly, Karen got up and ran out of the room, slamming the door behind her. Mary sat there for what seemed like an eternity. After a long silence, she heard the thumping noise again. It seemed to be coming up the stairs, getting louder and louder. Thump, Thump THUMP, THUMP, THUMP! Then, it stopped. Mary thought she heard someone standing on the other side of the door and bravely got up and opened it.

Mary couldn't see a thing, so she reached out her arm and felt Karen's soft silk nightgown. Then, she reached up to feel her favorite part of the nightgown, the furry collar. When she reached higher, there was nothing but a bloody stump!! When the lights came on, she discovered that her poor friend had been decapitated! The neighbors heard her screaming at the top of her lungs and called the police. When the police arrived, they found Karen's dead body, and Mary, with snow-white hair, completely insane!!!

Brother of the angelic

Brother of the angelic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:25 pm

In any city, in any country, go to any mental instituion or halfway house in you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask to visit someone who calls themself "The Holder of the End". Should a look of child-like fear come over the workers face, you will then be taken to a cell in the building. It will be in a deep hidden section of the building. All you will hear is the sound of someone talking to themselves echo the halls. It is in a language that you will not understand, but your very soul will feel unspeakable fear.

Should the talking stop at any time, STOP and QUICKLY say aloud "I'm just passing through, I wish to talk." If you still hear silence, flee. Leave, do not stop for anything, do not go home, don't stay at an inn, just keep moving, sleep where your body drops. You will know in the morning if you've escaped.

If the voice in the hall comes back after you utter those words continue on. Upon reaching the cell all you will see is a windowless room with a person in the corner, speaking an unknown language, and cradling something. The person will only respond to one question. What happens when they all come together?

The person will then stare into your eyes and answer your question in horrifiying detail. Many go mad in that very cell, some disappear soon after the meeting, a few end they're lives. But most do the worst thing and look upon the object in the person's hands. You will want to as well. Be warned, if you do your death will be that of cruelity and unrelenting horror.

Your death will be in that room, by that person's hands.

That object is 1 of 2538. They must never come together. Never.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:26 pm
There is a small island in the Mediterranean Sea that does not appear on any map. It cannot be seen from any other island, nor can any other land be seen from it. On this island is a lighthouse, rotting from age and sea water, which is never lit. There is nothing inside it, save for a spiraling staircase that leads to the top, and an ancient, dusty bookcase.
The case is filled with unmarked books, bound in ancient leather, save for a single space. If you remove a book from the shelf, it will fling itself open in your hands, and the words inscribed in it shall start screaming to the air. You must wrestle the book closed and shove it back on the shelf, or the immortal evil contained within its pages shall break free, and you will be forced to take its place, with pages, ink and binding crafted from your own flesh and blood.
However, if you bring the correct book to the island, and place it in the empty space, the lighthouse will light. As long as it is lit, the world shall enjoy an unending paradise, for all the evil in the world will be contained in the lighthouse. And while it is lit, nothing can go in or out.
The only problem; you will be trapped for eternity with all the evil ever known or conceived, by man or god. And the only way to escape, is to douse the light.

Do you know this book?

Brother of the angelic

Brother of the angelic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:28 pm
There once was a woman who lived all alone, except for the company of her beloved canine friend. Every night the dog would curl up in his basket beside his bed where he slept, and every night the dog would lick her hand to say goodnight.

One night, she woke up in the middle of the night to hear a "drip...drip...drip..." sound coming from somewhere in the house. She got out of bed, and went into the kitchen where she tightened the tap. Then she went back to bed, the dog licked her hand goodnight and she went back to sleep.

Another hour later she woke up again and once again she heard the consistent "drip...drip...drip" sound. She got out of bed and this time went into the bathroom where she tightened the tap. After feeling that this time she had done the trick she went back to bed, received a lick on the hand and went to sleep.

The next time she woke up, morning had dawned. She got out of bed, and made her way to the bathroom. Although when she entered the bathroom, she was greeted by a shocking sight. Her dog was hanging from the shower curtain, and it's blood was still going "drip...drip....drip...."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:30 pm
In Kansas City, Kansas, there is a winding road off the highway that leads up a hill. If you don't know where you are going, you can get lost very quickly. Once you reach your destination, you see a tall chain link fence. Sauer Castle is blocked because of people breaking in and vandalizing it.

The history of the castle is intriguing. Mr. and Mrs. Sauer were a wealthy couple living in England. They decided to move to America but did not want to part with their house, so they arranged to take it with them. It is truly not a castle, but with the bell tower and ornaments over the doors and windows, it could pass for one.

Mr. Sauer enlisted to help fight in the civil war. When the war was over, he told his wife exactly when and where the ferry would be landing to bring him home. When she went to meet him, she watched all of the troops come off the ferry, but her husband was not there. Thinking he had died, she went home and hung herself in the bell tower.

Mr. Sauer didn't die in the war, he had missed his ferry and arrived later. When he went home and discovered his wife's dead body, he was stricken with grief. He pulled out his pistol and shot himself. On Halloween, at the stroke of midnight, it is said that a grim scene is displayed in the bell tower. You can see two figures dancing in the moonlight, then pull apart. A noose appears and one ghost puts something to his head. Then they disappear. I have seen this myself.

Brother of the angelic

Brother of the angelic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:37 pm
In the Amazon Basin of Equador, Peru, and Brazil, the water is often brown and dirtied with mud, and along the rivers are small villages, usually holding a few hundred at the very most. These villages are located near the big rivers, like the Amazon and the Napo, for a few reasons. The first reason is that there are river taxis that stop by and are very large, so they need large bodies of water to move on. The second being that, in the small tributaries, the ones so small that only smaller boats can fit down them, and that go so deep that at the middle, the water is still and blackened by tannon, there is a being. It is said that anyone, especially a man, who goes down these tributaries will not return. The men are usually on a hunting trip, looking for monkies and fish, on a small dugout canoe. The water becomes stiller and stiller the farther he goes into the jungle. Then, when he stops, either because he spots his prey or because the flow of the river has ceased, it goes silent. The birds stop chirping, the crickets chorus dies off, the bugs disappear, and all that can be heard is the faint wind randomly rattling the leaves in the canopy above. As the man notices this sudden change, a woman rises from the still black mirror that the stream has become. She is the most beautiful woman the man has ever seen. Immediately he falls in love. The woman approaches, and the closer she gets, the farther in love the man falls. When she reaches him, she immediately grabs the love struck man and drags him into the water, and the dazed man can't stop it because he is paralyzed by the beauty of this woman. He disappears and is never seen again.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:40 pm
Just over a year ago, I finally left a house which had terrified my daughter, myself and my ex. For the first 4 years we could feel strange presences and heard many noises but just put it down to being an old house. They became steadily more frequent and unnerving. It got to the stage where my daughter, who was just 17, moved out because she couldn’t take it anymore as she sees spirits and is quite psychic. Then, as my relationship with my ex became more verbally abusive, so did the haunting.
I was desperate for harmony and change and decided to try a protection and love ritual derived from Egyptian teachings that a Clairvoyant had sold to me. That was a big mistake. My ex moved into my daughter’s old bedroom and the haunting reached fever pitch.

Every night doors would open and close, footsteps pounded loudly in the kitchen and all over the house, the coat hangers in my wardrobe would smash together and the most horrible scratching noise would follow me from room to room. Every time I tried to close my eyes, the noise became louder. It was terrifying. So much so, that when the wardrobe doors flew open and everything inside came flying out, my ex fled too and I was left alone in the house with nowhere else to go.

That’s when I felt them touching me and standing close, they even got under the covers and started feeling me up. One night when many of these things happened I went into a state of paralysis where my eyes were open and I was aware and terrified but couldn’t move, only pray.

I didn’t sleep for 6 days straight and thought I would go mad if I couldn’t find help, or that my heart would eventually cease beating altogether. One night I stood still trying to work out where they were when a great gust of wind blew in my face accompanied by an evil hissing sound and a noise with a feel like a sonic boom, I sought help through a group of spiritualists and with the help of many they discovered, through separate visions and meditations, myself included, that there had been three murders of women in this house over a 150 yr span, all by their spouses.

The original perpetrator from 1830 had been influencing the men of the house into doing his will. His wife and sons spirits were also trapped in this house, as he would not let them go to the light or be together. They said he saw me as he did his wife. After many amazing experiences, including the help of Angels, they were set free and I was shown how to protect myself from him. He is still in that house but through the help of my guardians and deceased loved ones I was protected until the means to leave came to me.

I still have to drive past it sometimes and can feel his presence even from the car. I feel sorry for the next people that rent that house, and pray that they are not a couple or that they are spiritually strong enough to resist his influence.

Brother of the angelic

Server Effect

Distinct Browser

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:10 pm
Where do you get these? I wanna know emo  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:12 pm
GaaraOroKabutoFanG

Different places. Some from the original thread.

Brother of the angelic

Server Effect

Distinct Browser

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:15 pm
Brother of the angelic
GaaraOroKabutoFanG

Different places. Some from the original thread.

I see...oh well  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:24 pm
donno if this belongs here, but ::coop&paste::

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain seven letters.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both were shot in the head.

Lincoln's secretary, Kennedy, warned him not to go to the theatre.
Kennedy's secretary, Lincoln, warned him not to go to Dallas.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners.

Both successors were named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are comprised of fifteen letters

Booth ran from the theater and was caught in a warehouse.
Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a theater.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

Aleghanna

Server Effect

Distinct Browser

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:26 pm
Aleghanna
donno if this belongs here, but ::coop&paste::

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain seven letters.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both were shot in the head.

Lincoln's secretary, Kennedy, warned him not to go to the theatre.
Kennedy's secretary, Lincoln, warned him not to go to Dallas.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners.

Both successors were named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are comprised of fifteen letters

Booth ran from the theater and was caught in a warehouse.
Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a theater.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

Creepy  
Horror Stories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces