Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Elites

Back to Guilds

A Bleach related role playing guild that gives everyone a chance to live a life in the Bleach universe. We're the Elite. 

Tags: Bleach, Stat-Based, Roleplay, Elites, Anime Manga 

Reply Elites | Main Forum
:: Official Guild Announcements :: Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Quixilver05

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:05 pm
::Official Announcements::

This is where the Mods will post important changes or additions to the Guild. All of these issues have been voted on in the Mod Forum and approved, hope you enjoy them.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:56 pm
The guild is officially open for business.

I would personally like to thank everyone who helped out with the systems that I created and with helping me polish all of the different features of the guild, and also for keeping me company as I worked on it late at night. and also for helping me by working on the entire earth section. so to all of you who helped me out more than you know. I Thank you all from the bottom of my heart  

Quixilver05

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Quixilver05

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:57 pm
ok, I have been going around the guild today and updating a lot of the information on the training and such in hopes that it makes more sense.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:02 pm
Ok, after finally buckling down and doing it. Mod-Souls are finally up to be created. next I will either bring my first created class, or I will make the upgrade classes for each group. . .  

Quixilver05

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Quixilver05

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:16 pm
Ok, I have gone through all the profiles and profile skeletons and have added the newest feature to the GUild. . .

yes. the Market system is officially open. You all start off with a new currency called Ryo. that will act as your money, and I shall make a new forum dectating how to earn more of this precious Ryo.

To buy items merely go to visit Kisuke Uruhara in the Uruhara Shoten, he will be more than happy to sell you whatever you want. and dont feel too bad. I will soon be adding even more items to the list. the ones up ther enow are all only from Bleach. the ones I am going to add are going to be made up, or from other Anime I have seen. so everyone enjoy the new system. I could not have made it without Foxi's help  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:05 pm
ok. upon request. I have changed the requirement for Shikai from 30 points in one stat to 50 points in total. Bankai however remains the same. sorry to those of you who wanted to learn it immediately  

Quixilver05

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

X~foxi~X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:30 pm
ATTENTION EVERYONE, i will be gone for christmas vacation the 20th through the 30th. i'll miss you all and i'll see you when i get back.

P.S. dont leave me too far in the dust, dont want to come back and everyone be 10 times stronger than me smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif smilies/icon_xd.gif  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:21 pm
ATTENTION ALL!

Quix has some stuff going on his house that's going to tear him away from his beloved guild for a long while. During that time, I'm going to be in charge for a while and any questions you have about the guild, send them to me or the other two mods. We will be sure to answer all of them as best we can. That is all.

~Bonedragon17~  

bonedragon17

Quixilver05

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:30 pm
Ok! I just went though the soul society and edited their binding spells to say how people can try and break free of them. . . if I listed the say way twice or you disagree with what I put as a means of escape, than by all means you can come and talk with me about it. . .

Next I shall be working on the Training/Quests thread  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:02 pm
!Red Alert Summons!

This is a message from the First Squad Captain and Leader of the 13 Protection Sqauds. It has come to our attention from spies among those in the mortal world that a group of warriors are planning to invade Soul Society. They will be arriving a few days time and are very powerful. All available Death Gods are to report to Soul Society at once to build up our defense against these Ryoka. This is a fight that we may lose so you all may want to train a bit before they arrive. Remember, the fate of Soul Society rests in your capable hands.

First Squad Captain and leader of the 13 Protection Squads

*Side note: Bonedragon17 and Quixiliver05 will not be here for the weekend. Please wait your updates until either mod returns, or another mod updates you. Thank you.  

bonedragon17

Quixilver05

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:00 pm
I am very proud of everyone and their hard woprk to making this guild what it is today. and as a token of my appreciation for making it to 120 members by the end of the Year. I award you all ten skill points. just as promised.

we are now the fourth ranked Bleach Rp Guild and the 11th ranked Bleach Guild.

we are moving up, but now the treck will be more perilous  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:31 pm
Ok everyone. It has been decidd by the elders of the guild (And by elders I mean me) that there are more than enough SHinigami in the guild. .. for now atleast.

so we will be temporarily banning Shinigami from being added and instead waiting for hte other classes to begin filling up. thank you. . .

P.S. I forgot to mention that since there was some confusion with the fighting styles and how the points were used. I decided to change some of the wording on them. it now explains that the fighting style acts as a modifier to your stats. you do not directly get those points added. instead they boost your stats as you specifically use that style  

Quixilver05

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Quixilver05

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:31 am
I have come here to tell you all that I (Quixilver05) shall be taking a temporary hiatus from Gaia. I shall ty and get on as much as I can. but I cant promise anything. so no longer send me profiles and make me work on them because if you do my work will be slow.

so my other mods will be in complete control. if you have a problem than pm me about it and I will come back and deal with it personally. but until then. dont make petty squabblings and whatnot. . .

oh yeah, if the mods like they can finish the projects I have been working on in the mod subforum and post them when they like  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:30 pm
Attention!!

Alright, second-in-command and self proclaimed enforcer of the rules here to say this! ANY ONE WHO COUNTS THEIR LINES WHILE HUNTING, FIGHTING STYLE TRAINING, OR TECHNIQUE LEARNING AND REQUESTS TO GET POINTS OFF OF THEM WILL GET THEIR POINTS DEDUCTED AND 1/3 OF THEIR TOTAL RYO REDUCED! IF ANY OF YOU CONFESS TO HAVE DONE THIS, THEN I WILL HAVE MERCY AND LET YOU KEEP YOUR RYO BUT YOUR POINTS WILL STILL BE REDUCED.

Side note #1: I'll be checking all update reports and checking profiles to see if numbers match. If I see that your points don't match for that you train for mods, I will personally demote you.

Side note #2: If I see a member's update that has a link leading to you training for a technique and you tried to get points from it, I will reduce your points by the amount that you updated for.

I will carry this out next Saturday, January 20th, so be sure to PM me your confessions ASAP.  

bonedragon17

bonedragon17

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:54 pm
Alright. I noticed that no one even bothered to send me any confessions. So, I'm going to take everyone's word on it and not carry out my promise. Nyu, you are safe by me even though you've been adding your points in a way you're not supposed to. I forgive you but I can't say anything for Quix when he reads this.  
Elites | Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff