Tarot Cards Readings [Open] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amara Akuji

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:13 pm
Heya fellow guildies!

This is Amara, and I am here to offer my services to all of you.

I will first let all of you know what Tarot deck I use. I use Francene Hart's "Sacred Geometry" deck:
User Image

It has 64 cards, and I have the meanings of all the cards.

My rules are really easy, too!

Rule 1:
Be nice. If you don't believe, you don't need to bother. Don't tell me I'm stupid, or call other people stupid for coming here.

Rule 2:
Trades are completed before the reading occurs. I don't want to get scammed, so this is to protect me.

Rule 3:
If the cards come up with a result pointing out unbalance, then I'll do reading type one for you as well, no additional cost. I don't want to leave people asking more questions, and make them pay me more. That's not fair.

Rule 4:
If you don't like what I tell you, don't throw a fit at me. I didn't do anything wrong, you are allowed to disagree. If I'm wrong, oh well. If I'm right, maybe you'll remember that later.

the Directory:
post 1
you are here, as well as the rules...

post 2
the different types of readings

post 3
costs/fees,

post 4
previous customers, and comments

post 5
Happy with your reading? Want to advertise for me? You'll find banners and stuff here!

post 6
similar/affiliated shops

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:47 pm
Below are the different types of readings, and what they are for.

The first type, and most basic, is the Vesica Pisces Spread:
User Image

A card will be placed on the right, and that represents masculine energies. The card placed on the left, symbolizes feminine energies. The middle card will be representative to the balance between the other two. First the right card is placed, then the left, and finally the midddle. The information will then be relayed back in that order. I can either tell you the basic meaning of the card, or I can interpret the meaning for you (instead of letting you figure it out).

the second type is the four card spread, done from left to right. (sorry, no pic)
The left most card is you at the current time. The second card is your inward journey. The third is your outward journey, and the fourth card (the right most) is what/how you will be in the future.

The third type is the sacred Circle Spread.
User Image

This has five cards to it. The four exterior cards represent the different facets to your person (physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual) and the central card (surrounded by the others) is the inner guidance that you need at this point in time.

The fourth is the Star Tetrahedron spead.
User Image
this has a total of six cards. The upward facing triangle is masculine and the downward facing is feminine. Consider it an in depth balancing spread.

the final is the Golden Spiral spread.
User Image
This spread uses the Phi ratio, and fibbionacci sequence. It can have 5, 8, 13, 21, 34 or 55 cards. An inward going spiral is the spiritual journey, and an outward going spiral is the journey through the world. You will need to specify which you want. More cards = more solid/specific answer. Less cards will still have an answer, but it wont be nearly as specific.

Amara Akuji

Amara Akuji

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:49 pm
The prices:

Let me explain first, the more work something takes, the more it is going to cost you.

As you can see, they are all kind of arranged in ascending order, as far as the number of cards is concerned. The cheapest of the spreads that I do is the three-card Vesica Pisces spread.

Vesica Pisces will cost you 150 gold, unless it is included because another spread pointed towards the requirement of balancing yourself (thus making this spread part of the deal... you can say that you get this for free, or the other is discounted but the full price is being paid still...).

The four-card spread will cost you 200 gold. It has valuable information to it, and it has one more card. It will not likely need a Vesica Pisces, but if it does then that Vesica Pisces will come free.

Sacred Circle will cost 500 gold. It provides guidance on multiple levels, and can help you learn more about yourself. It may require a VP (Vesica Pisces), and if that is the case it will be included. If not, then obviously the VP will not be included for free.

The Star Tetrahedron will cost 800 gold. It has six cards to it, and offers all the information the VP does and even more. There will be a special deal to go with this one as well. If your reading would require a free VP spread, you may choose to pay the difference between the VP and this spread, to receive this one instead (that means you pay 800 gold; if you got a Sacred circle and needed a VP, but opted for this one, then you would pay 1,450 gold (the original 800, then a second trade for the additional 650), see?)

The Golden Spiral is a variable. As it can have as few as 5 cards, the low cost is going to be 600 gold. The maximum 55 cards (as there are only 64 cards in the deck...) is going to be 7,000 gold. 55 cards is a lot, and will give a very good answer... and as such I will have to do a bunch of work for it... so I want to be paid accordingly. I am willing to negtiate on the Golden Spiral prices, but I'm not going to settl for anything that I feel would be ripping me off.

Also: I am willing to do a very simple question-answer reading involving dice, if any of you are interested in that. It is much more vague than the cards, but it will only cost 25 gold.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:52 pm
Previous Customers!:

1. Palmtree_Panic
2. FlamingAngel666
3. Flowers for Algernon
4. X_Trauma_X
5. Fenera

Past comments:
Quote:
Hey, thanks for the reading, it was really cool!

Quote:
<3 you are amazing! 3nodding

Amara Akuji

Amara Akuji

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:53 pm
banners
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=20328987#1031963887][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/lunitari/boop/AmaraAkuji-1.jpg[/img][/url]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:40 pm
other shops:

User Image  

Amara Akuji

Amara Akuji

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:44 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:45 pm
reserved  

Amara Akuji

Amara Akuji

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:46 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:36 pm
bump smile  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Amara Akuji

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:26 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 am
Pretty cool. heart Could I have a four-card spread?  

Mermaid Marmalade

Masterful Millionaire

8,975 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

X_Trauma_X

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:00 am
I would like a four card spread please.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:00 pm
bump  

Amara Akuji

Eleanora_Hoshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:02 pm
I would like the Sacred Circle done for me, please. I'll send the gold asap. ^-^ By the way, do you PM the readings?

"SOA" $hops and Other Advertising ¢

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff