Journal of LabTech722 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[NPC] LabTech722

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:05 am
Friday, October 29, 2004 5:00 AM
I keep getting these messages from friendly people, offering me money so I can go gamble or telling me about a game they know about. Why would I want to waste time playing cards when I get to work in one of the coolest places in the world! Its like this fort, and I run around and hide from LabTech013. He keeps following me around the building ...

Wanna see my new hamsterillo pet? He's very cute. I call him 'Pillow' and take him everywhere with me ... He is very friendly and likes to nibble on my skin. He keeps making me bleed. Stop it, Pillow!

Wow, Mr. Gambino is so great!. He gives us pets and lets us work IN a SECRET UNDERGROUND TEST FACILITY! My gosh, I love saying that: I LOVE WORKING IN A SECRET UNDERGROUND TEST FACILITY! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:26 am
Sateday, Octoper 30, 2004 8:20 AM
I am thinking soooo clearly now .... my head was fuzzy and cornfuzzled, but I drank some coffee and I think it snappled me out of it! blaugh I win at the scientist thing I am so grood at it. I let all of the lab animals out of their cagies on sublevel 27 so they could play with each other and they were very happy. heart heart
Feeling hungries now ... need to make myself a tasty snack. I will chop up the munky in the blender with the chocolate cheeze sauce. My brain feels like a roasted chicken.

Update
I LOVE WORKING AT A SECRET UNDERGROUND TESTING FACILITY!!! heart heart heart  

[NPC] LabTech722

G CORP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out