In the Beginning...
So, you think I'm crazy? Well you're not the only one. The old biddies who run the orphanage also believe I'm not all quite there, but worst of all they believe me to be a delinquent when it is there restrictive ways that deems me to be the little rebel that I can be.

Frustration rides high with those two and nothing I do seems to please them. I've almost been arrested twice because of them. Once I pulled a harmless prank of sneaking out late one night to go watch a fire works display down by the bay and they had the cops come and put me in hand cuffs in front of the whole crowd of people who were also watching the fireworks. The second time I had a bit of a tantrum and almost destroyed my room and all the furniture in it, having broken a window and threatened to kill whoever came near me with a shard of broken glass. After that night I had about 8 bruises and that was just on one hip from when the cops took me down in my own boudoir.

Sometimes I just wish I could get away from them... I swear if I just lived in an actual home I wouldn't be as bad. Almost every night I would be punished and sent to my room without supper for some reason or another, and thats fine with me because I'm not hungry, but when I wake up in the middle of the night screaming because of a night terror they just lock my door to keep me confined to my room, worried I might get out and attack one of the other orphans. Their reasoning that they give me in the morning though was always a lie to make me 'feel' better about the fact that I couldn't escape the small 4 by 6 room.

What really gets me though is that they claim I'm insane and need to be watched after but really its all hearsay. But of course no one believes a child, because whats the point in that?

Anyways, I've heard the old biddies talking about taking me somewhere and getting me 'help', though the only help that I think they wish of me is for me to jump off a cliff and end their misery of taking care of me. We'll see, but one things for sure.... I won't go quietly.
-Lexiel