Sanity Report of Shineyu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shineyu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:43 am
Entry VIIII: Ali? o_o

I was alone the last couple of days, no sign of Ali. She probably moved on, like I said. I hope she didnt....But I kept seeing feathers, like something was fleeing from my sight but I couldnt see who. I got scared the last couple of days helping Agatha out in the shop. When I spilled the rack of necklaces from seeing feathers, Agatha was on a rage. I apologized and made my way back to home.

From there I sat on my bed, trying to figure out what happened back at work, and trying to figure out why Ali left me. I thought she was my guardian angel. I whined myself to sleep. Which wasn't easy, give or take a few hours. But what I thought was a dream, was reality, when I woke, I saw a female sitting upon my bed. Her hair was short, shoulder length. She wore a fitted tinted blue shirt and capris with a shawl over her shoulder. I heard her humming, the same tune I used to sing to Ali before she went to sleep. As I lifted myself up, the woman turned around and lept with fright.

She screamed, "Huh?! I thought you were asleep!"

I replied, "I was, who are you?"

She asserted back, "I'm Ali, dont you recognize me?"

That is when I went into a state of shock. I never knew Ali was going to appear to me as looking human. I almost fainted when I saw her. The next hour or 2 we sat in silence. I had so much to ask her, but she stayed looking at me. When I finally came to ask her a question, she turned and whispered,

"Good night..." and disappeared. I know why she did, it was 2:00 in the morning.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:34 am
Entry X: Color Between the Lines

I havent written in your for a while. It goes with the part Ali always rummaging through stuff that I have in my room. Even though Ali has taken an appearence, which is good, she is know more vague than before. When Ali was in her feather state, she didnt have much to say. But now with appearence, she is more active and fun. Which is the best quality about her. But she is not so perfect. She is like a toddler's drawing. No matter how much the coloring book says, "Try and Stay between the lines when coloring." The toddler goes on a riot and colors everything one giant scribble. This analogy relating to Ali.

This also relates back to the fact that she wanted to come to work with me. I told her, "No." several times. But her face was so poutted that I had to. The day went on nice and so...so I thought. Ali was running her hands along the strands of necklaces upon the racks of the Jewelery Store. Agatha was tending to customers. Today was her big day since many couples were going to get married, equalling her to selling more rings and jewlery. She told me every now and then to go into the back and fetch extra rings and pendants. Leaving Ali unattended. Since it was such a grand day at work, I worried less about Ali, and more about Agatha not deing bewildered with the fact my tasks were not accomplish.

As I dusted the rack off with the feather boa Agatha had given me, Ali was being amazed at the certain necklace on the rack. Her eyes grew more brighter of a red-orange as she flicked it with her fingers. She was eyeing the Natural Amethyst Pendant. I forced my glance on her and said, "Don't even think about it Ali, its not ours, and I dont have the amount of gold to pay for that if you break it!"

Ali looked at me and saw the threatening look I gave her. She turned to me, shrugged, and said, "Fine, Fine...But-but can I try it on?" I didnt trust her, so I shook my head and said, "No Ali, like I said before, I dont have the amount of gold to pay for it!" Suddenly, Agatha taps me on my back, I turn around and notice the entire store looking to me as if I were insane, (which IS the case...)

I force a smile and ran out of the store out of humiliation. Ali was right behind me. As I walk back home, knowing I should of just takened my shift and go out for lunch. I see Ali giggling and looking at my pocket. "Huh? What is it Ali?" I asked her as I reached into my pocket. In my pocket, lyed the Amethyst Necklace, dangling from a peculiar purple chain. Ali giggles and wraps her hands around it, pulling in over her neck. I yank on it and argue ina firm voice, "ALI! Where did you get this from?! Did you take it from the store?!"

Ali just giggles again and plucks something in my hand. She runs off into the house and I look at it. It is a reciept with the letters saying:

********BARTON JEWELERS********

Items Purchased:
Natural Amethyst Pendant

Total: 1343 Gaia Gold

I look at it with a tilt of my head. I wonder how Ali purchased it. To me, th eworld MAY never know...

Shineyu

Shineyu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:16 pm
Entry XI: [CAUTION!] Red Guppy Alert!

Ali has fallen in love with the pendant she bought. I guess her favorite color is Purple. For the fact the raves about the sight of it everytime she looks at the pendant, it is very annoying. Ali was having way too much fun. So for a treat for acctually not raving about her pendant for 2 hours. I took her too the Gambino Docks for some fun and to see my fish. As I took her to the docks, I sat at the side and pulled out some bait and placed it on the hook. The bait looked like a curled shrimp. Ali giggled at the sight of it. As a threw the hook into the water. The dock was quiet. The sound of water swishing againest the dock made me calm as for the breeze. As I was enjoying the calm silence, Ali screams, "OMG! Look Shin! The Bobber! She pointed to the bobber. Drifting up and down, the bobber held a large shadowed object under the waters surface. I pulled on the rod, huffing and puffing under by breath. Ali cheered me on.

As I looked at her, I pulled on the rod with one more jolt. As I flicked it out of the water I felt embarressed. For what I thought was a big fish...came to be a red guppy. Ali was amazed with the sight of first seeing a fish, but giggled under her breath and said, "I thought it was going to be bigger..." I felt humiliated for all the hard work. But eventually, came to accept it. As night grew in and the stars twinkled in the sky. Me and Ali took up our rod and bait and continued down the path toward home. As we walked. The tiny guppy swished its tail around in the water filled bucket. I told Ali we will take it home and put it in a tank. As we reached home. We pulled out the glass tank and rested it upon a desk. We poured the guppy into the tank. It just floated up and down. Ali tapped at the tank a couple of times. She was so entranced as the guppy flicked its tail around the tank. As I looked to her and smiled, I asked, "What do you want to name it?"

Ali looked at me and placed her finger to her lips, thinking. "Um..." she repiled, "How about Murphy?" I looked at her and shot an eye. "Murphy? Fine..." Now Murphy the Guppy was our "supposly" new pet. I mean, unless, Ali wanted to take him out of his tank and watch him flop on the floor...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:30 am
Entry XII: Flying on Red Wings

I woke up one morning, but this time scratching my head thinking. When I wake up, Is see Ali's purple, pale nose in front of my face, most of the time me waking up with a jolt. But this morning, she was no where to be found. I looked around in my room, no where to be found. I felt like she was going to jump out of no where and scare the feathers out of me, so I picked up the closes brron and carried it around. My last stop was outside in the front. I flicked the door open, and saw a bright red bird standing right in front of me. Having my hair curl up from the sight, I shot my broomstick toward it. "Hold on there Indiana Joan!" I heard a voice shot at me. It was Ali's voice. As I opened my eyes to see the sight, Ali was standing there, her head tilted and 2 sunset colored wings behind her.

"Ali...?" I asked as I rubbed my head, from bumping it on the side of a lawn ornament. She stood there. Her 2 red-orange eyes focused on my head, her 2 wings neatly hugh behind her. I got up and pointed to her feathered masterpeices, "What are those?" I asked. Ali turned to me and fiddled her wings, "I dont know. I woke up this morning and found it on my back, I thought it was a bird, so I left it there, they are fun!" she chirped as she fiddled them more and giggled. As I turned to her, amazed and bewildered with the fact she obtained wings, uttered me to asked, "How did you get them?" But I never she wouldnt know.

She flapped her wings more, watching the birds flap as they soared freely. Her eyes brightened as I got off the floor and dusted myself off. I walked to her and she quickly turned around and pointed to the birds, "I want to do that~!" her voice chirped. She sounded like a kindergardener, always wanting to try something new. I nodded and said, "They are flying, you want to try that?" Ali quickly nodded and fiddled her wings more. "Well first lets go somewhere where there is more room? How about the park?"

Ali nodded and followed as we walked done the street to the park. I had to pull her most of the time she tried walking into the street. As we neared the park. A large monument lied in the middle. It showed Gambino holding his son up just like in the Lion King. Ali amazed at the size of it. First, Ali ran just like I told her, didnt help. Next, I had Ali jump and flap, didnt work. As I sat there trying to think, Ali had gone missing. As I looked up, Ali laid standing up on the monument, striking poses as if there were imaginary cameras. "Ali get down from there!" I called as I feared for her safely. She solemnly shook her head and continued. I had to other choice to climb up and go get her myself. I climbed up, from the leg to the best to the tip of the child, where Ali was. Ali looked at me and did a "shoo go away" movement with her hand. I grabbed her leg, and Ali began to fall. I screamed and Ali swooped down, avoiding fall. But her pretty necklace fell off her neck and onto the grass. I looked at her and saw her stare at the neckalce on the floor. I looked at her and asked, "Whats wrong?" She went out on a riot on me, but I didnt get the point. She yelled something about her necklace, her flying, herself nearly falling to the ground, and my toothbrush. And when we got home, she didnt speak a work to me.

Shineyu

Shineyu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:35 pm
Entry XIIII: Merry Little Mercury

While sitting at home one day, I came upon the same ole journal, the one before I came here to the Happy Home. It contained snaphots and doo-dads of when I was retained at my familys house. The scribbles of hearts and signitures reminded me all of what happened when I was home. When I WAS home. As always as my curious side takes over, I flicked through the pages, giggling from what it contained. From the other room, Ali came in, pokng her nose in the book I had. Reaching her purple tinted hand over, I watch it and snapped, "What are you doing?!"

She looked at me and said, "I was just seeing what you were reading~" Ali has a vivid imagination. For, you dont know what you will obtain from her knowledge. Today, she was "nice" as we should call it. She had a laid back personality. For she probably had smelt coffee again. Its a problem she has when I make my faithful cup in the morning. I guess she loves the smell, or its something else.

I flicked through the pages more and then came upon a thermometer stuck in the binding. That is from when we went to camp for 3 days. I kept it from when I went to camp and I got hit with a snowball, the thermometer was in it, somehow. It was pale for being in the thermometer so long, but it help some length of mercury. As I fiddled it with my fingers, Ali wasnt there. I smiled then all of a sudden, Ali jumps from behind the door and screams, "BOO~!" I drop the thermometer and it break in two, the mercury spilling all over the floor. Ugh, spilling right before the month of December. It that counted as bad luck. Well anyway, have a Merry Little Mercury.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:53 pm
Entry XIIIII: Cheater Cheater, Pumpkin Eater!

While rummging around in the drawer, I found my journal again. Ali hates it when I write in this journal and not play cards with her. She loves cards, besides her pendant, flying, and hiding this here journal. She loves the little cards, flicking them and and staking them. Occasionally, when there is nothing to do, she picks on up, and throws it at me, aiming she wants a game of Go Fish.

She loves the game, just like she does her pendant, flying, and this hiding this here ole journal. When we play, she always tries to teach, just like a minor at chess. I gave Ali chess to try and play, but all she did was knock down the small figurines, always stating that she won. She would perform her "victory dance." which consists of her waving her hands in the air like an attacking bear then flying around for no reason. Yes, no reason.

Well, this time when we played cards. Ali was, well hard to believe was losing. Thats right...losing. She had nothing to spare, for we were betting who would have the last peice of cheesecake. Well Ali wouldnt have no use for it then, except throwing it at the neighbor's dog. I, on the other hand, was hungry, for Agatha yelled at me call day.

For I won, and Ali was locked in the closet. Metaphrically of course.

Shineyu

radish

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:51 pm
Entry XIIIIII: Tale of Poisonous Mushrooms

Hmm, I have written you for a long time. Though you are my journal, it took me some time to find you. Ali hid is well under the bathroom sink...I mean...out of all places! The ink could of run or smudged! Anways, while I returned back to my world. I noticed I bacame vaguly hungry. While I pranced my way to the kitchen, Ali was there of course marveling at things in the fridge. Though there wasnt much, (only for safety of me leaving the house) I was still hungry. Ali finally turned around the yelled, "Shin, comes look at this!" she pointed to a spot in the fridge. A grey fuzzy object lay breeding at the side of the fridge. Mold was beginning to form, I hadnt cleaned that object in weeks...I told her to leave it alone. Of course. But now, the rumble in my tummy grew with great extent. I had to get food quickly. As I walked outside, Ali heard the same rumble. She flew outside, and grabbed some sort of rubbish in her hands. I looked at it. In her hands lay a green colored mushroom. I picked and up and looked at them. But of course, I was hungry. But who knew what would happen of me. I fried them, salted them. Then took a little nibble. Speak of the devil, a cook was talking on the television. It showed a green mushroom, explaining it was poisionous. Thats when I dropped my fork. I ran around flailing my arms, Ali wondered what was going on then got the point. I trailed over to the computer trying to figure a remedy to cure the poison. Thats when the panic calmed down. The mushrooms dont kill...The cause diarrhea....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:10 pm
Entry Clueless Number: Never Let Your Guard Down

While squirming through the thorn newspapers and shreds of paper, I came around ole jounral here.  

radish

Ladykiller

File Cabinet - Journals only

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas