Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn
The World That Never Was [OPEN to Nobodies] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diazu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:28 am
Within the Castle

"That was a figurative statement. Of course even if it wasn't, it's not like you would know anything of family."

If Saix had not pushed Dias back the moment he did, Dias would have snapped. Saix twiched slightly, feeling a sharp pain in his heart, which he knew was not his own pain, but Dias'. What Xemnas had said hurt him?

"After all he is nothing to me but a mere shadow of you. His existence is only through your darkness and thus he can never truly surpass you unless you allow him to."

Saix shivered. The pain intensitifed, followed by a very heavy wave of unsettling anger and rage. Dias was losing it...and more than he should this time...

"X-Xemnas...He still can hear you...Anger him enough and...and he'll fight me for control again like he use to!" He strained, clenching his teeth in pain as Dias once again struggled for power, only this time, he had his reasons and was quickly beginning to overpower the Ex-Nobody.

Without warning, Saix's hand sped around Xemnas' neck, and his grip was strong. It seemed as if Saix was doing it himself, since his eyes have yet to change, but it wasn't the case.

"Die and remain in hell, Nobody!" He hissed angerly with forcefully hidden saddness. Dias was out, and he wanted nothing more than to watch the life be drained of Xemnas' body. "You know NOTHING of me! I am no shadow! I once had a life! I was once one of the physical world!! You know not the pain us Heartless can be in! Feeling that horrible key strike us harder than a whip or chain." He screamed in his face. Everyone else was a blurr to him. Vivax and the others were not there to him. Just him and Xemnas...

"I was set free by Sora! Not controlled as a Heartless anymore! I wanted to return to my physical body! To return to my life! But no...I was too late. My body was destroyed for fear of it becoming reanimated as a Nobody. I had nothing to return to, a wondering shadow of myself! Until....Until..." He couldn't dare say Vivax's name without scorn for what the King had done to him after finding him...He was just stuck on the same word...unable to draw the need to say the man's name. The man who trapped him in this other's body.

After several moments of silence besides Xemnas' fighting and panting, Xemnas was released and Dias turned away. His body was trembling. No, not his body...Saix's. The only thing that was his was his heart...but that was with Saix's, so was that truely his as well? The pain within him only worsed at the thought, until he was baraly able to contain the tears trying to come. No. He wouldn't cry! He would not be pathetic infront of these people...He withdrew his control, returning Saix back to himself to avoid such problems to arise. Saix, however, couldn't exactly stop feeling exactly how Dias felt. The tears still came, but from Saix's eyes, not Dias'.

I'm sorry, Dias... Saix tried to sooth the Berserker, only to receive nothing in reply. No harsh comeback. No retort....nothing. Just the dull throbing pain Saix could not avoid within him. The pain of a broken spirit...

(omg I zoned out when I was writting this o.o uber longness as a result~ Poor Dias...you make him cry, Xemnas XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:46 pm
"Die and remain in hell, Nobody!"

Xemnas smirked even though he was being held by the throat.

"You know NOTHING of me! I am no shadow! I once had a life! I was once one of the physical world!! You know not the pain us Heartless can be in! Feeling that horrible key strike us harder than a whip or chain."

"Ah..." Xemnas forced out the words though it was difficult with a hand griped around his throat. "You had...a life...You were..once of this...world." Xemnas couldn't finish cause it was becoming too difficult. Then Dias released him. Xemnas coughed, rubbing his throat. He looked up to see Saix/Dias trembling. Xemnas grinned with satisfaction. He had struck Dias' weak point, and struck it hard. This had gone even better than he had anticipated. He had been planning this since he first locked Dias away in Saix. He knew very well Dias would eventually be released again, it was only a matter of time. Thus he has to plan ahead.

He knew that Dias' outbursts drained his power and his hold over Saix. And since Dias had been coming out alot lately in order to get his say in things...or to attack someone, he had lost alot of his power and control. This made it easier for Siax to fight back. Now Dias had been not only released but his weakness was revealed and used to great effect. If all else fails, at least in this condition, Xemnas could lock Dias away again. But it seemed that wouldn't be neccessary now. Xemnas had alot of plans. Plans within plans. And when he couldn't think of anything he looked to Zexion for help.

Then Xemnas turned to Vivax. "So from what I understand, you are the reason Dias is in Saix. I'm not sure whether to thank you or not. After all someone like Dias shouldn't be allowed to roam freely, but the trouble it has cause for me, Saix, and the other Nobodies has also been a bit anoying. Not that you care for that, since your hatred of us over does any posibility of careing about what problems your actions in the past may have caused us." Xemnas' smile had faded away once again at this point and he almost glared at Vivax out of iritation as he finished. He held back that glare, however, for fear of causing an unwanted fight.

Damen Red

SCDream
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:34 pm
Within the Castle

Now, wasn’t this an interesting scenario? During the time that Dias had spent within Saix, the two have seemed to form a very unusual bond. And of course Xemnas did very little to promote it. In fact, he seemed to enjoy antagonizing Dias with all of his tiny, black heart. Gracefully, Vivax crossed his arms beneath his mantle and simply observed as the two, or rather three, continued. Dias had changed quite a bit from the last time Vivax saw him. Interesting… Very interesting…

Despite knowing the heart better than any, the King was surprised by the many things it was capable of.

“Now Dias,” Vivax cooed, carefully leaning over Saix’s shoulder. “If Xemnas would like to believe the Organization XIII is a family, we have no right to take that away from him, do we? Dreams are precious whether they are true or not.” Golden eyes flicked up to the leader of the once-Nobodies flashing mischievously. “They are what give us hope.

“But fear not…” the King continued, rising to his full height. “Hope is only for those who have hearts, correct? Dias claims to be a Heartless, though that is a thing of the past… isn’t it Dias?” A smile danced upon Vivax’s lips. “But Saix is here for you, isn’t he?”

Then a question broke through Vivax’s thoughts. He gazed over at Xemnas, thinking only for a moment before answering. “Oh no. Dias is freer than he had been before I housed him within Saix. He has been given a gift, one a Rouge Heart could only dream about.”

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:57 pm
Within the Castle

Saix was completely confused by Vivax's words. Yes, he was sided with Dias, in a way...but at the same time he did not agree with at least half, if not more, of the things he does or thinks.

Dias was tugging at his concious now, demanding for control. However, he wasn't using force. It was as if he was silently asking permission from him to have control. It took a moment of surprised thought and realization to allow Dias his short amount of control.

Dias turned to Vivax, a confused look in his crimson eyes. "A gift? What gift could I have in this body? I demand an answer!" He commanded Vivax, angered yet curious as if insulted but wanting to know what was behind the insult itself.

Dias, don't do anything reckless...we're injured enough as it is from Xigbar. Saix told him, painfully reminded of being slaughtered by someone who was once to afraid to even mess with. Dias said nothing, not wanting to do anything at the moment but find out just what Vivax meant exactly as to something a Rouge Heart like himself could possibly have a gift of.

"Tell me, Vivax..."

Diazu

Damen Red

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:12 pm
Within the Castle

“If Xemnas would like to believe the Organization XIII is a family, we have no right to take that away from him, do we? Dreams are precious whether they are true or not.”

If Vivax planned to mock or pester Xemnas he'd have to do better than that. After all, Xemnas was quite used to far worse comments from Dias. Not even Xigbar, who took pride at being an experienced insulter, could phase Xemnas. He waved it off thinking no more of it.

“Oh no. Dias is freer than he had been before I housed him within Saix. He has been given a gift, one a Rouge Heart could only dream about.”

It was clear Saix and Dias were both confused by those comments. And they weren't alone. Everyone, even Xemnas, didn't know what to think of it. Xemnas stepped towards Vivax, curiosity taking over the fear of conflict. "Indeed. I too am interested in an explaination. Not even I can see what you mean by this 'gift' in which you speak of."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:45 pm
Within the Castle

Dias’ sudden burst of anger was almost surprising. With a slight look of confusion, Vivax asked, “A demand, Dias? I think you are in no place to make such things. Should the situation change, I shall reconsider any other demands as this time you are lucky. You will get your answer, though it is pitiful that you are not aware of what a Rogue Heart truly is, Dias.”

Vivax turned to a window and raised a pale hand, pointing to the still hollow moon. “If you may remember, Xemnas, that six months ago you used that as a gateway to Kingdom Hearts, my kingdom, and planned to use it regain your own heart. Unfortunately for yourself, the boys known as Sora and Riku defeated you and thus destroyed you. They, and more importantly Sora, did this on many occasions and defeated several Heartless. One of which was Dias, or rather, Dias before his rebirth as a Rogue Heart.

“When a Heartless gathers hearts, Xemnas, they form together as one great heart within the Heartless’ body. When the Keyblade Wielder, as you are obviously aware of, destroys a Heartless, this heart is released and sent to Kingdom Hearts. However, if the heart has grown to such a large size, a new entity is created upon its entrance to the Kingdom.”

Vivax’s emotionless gaze hovered over to Saix, or rather Dias, as golden eyes locked with crimson. “This entity is known as a Rogue Heart.” The King’s gaze lingered for a few moments and bored into Saix, as if he were examining the very confines of the man’s heart.

“These entities…” Suddenly, he broke the silence and looked back over to Xemnas. “…are forced to wander Kingdom Hearts until they slowly decay and dwindle into nothingness, lost and forgotten forever. I, however, discovered Dias and gave him a chance to live through Saix.

“Of course,” One side of Vivax’s lips curled upward into a half-sneer. “If living with the reborn Nobody is such agony for you, Dias, I could remove you from his body. The price, however, is steep. Honestly, I doubt you would survive the extraction.”

SCDream
Crew

Diazu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:35 am
Within the Castle

Dias stared at Vivax, taking in everything there was to be given through his words. As he was watched by Vivax, he knew he was searching for something...and he felt uncomfortable about it because he could feel Vivax digging into him with his eyes. When he looked away he almost sighed in relief.

“If living with the reborn Nobody is such agony for you, Dias, I could remove you from his body. The price, however, is steep. Honestly, I doubt you would survive the extraction.”

Should he? If he was extracted from Saix...he could be himself again. Perhaps live a normal life again! No, Dias! It's not worth it! Like he said, you could not survive the extraction...Do you honestly want to die for that?! Saix's voice roared at Dias' conciousness. Was he worried? It confused him. Of all the times he forced control...of all the times he endangered his friends and lover, he is worried for his safety? Dias laughed, both inwardly and outward.

Don't torture yourself, Saix. I'd be doing you a favor. He looked at Vivax, frowning once more. "What happens if I do survive? I can live the rest of my life free of fighting for control of a body that is not my own? I can live my life again?" He asked, wanting to clear that one thing up. If he did live, would he be free? Or a slave once more to Heartless, Vivax or Death?

Dias...You're being reckless! Do you not understan--

I understand what is at stake, Lion!! If I don't survive, I dissappear and you are free of me regardless! I know there is little to gain from this for me, but if it means being free of this prison you call a body then so be it! He snapped at Saix, sick of his worries he doubt her real. Some twisted, disgusting act of kindless he had never felt from anyone but he people he loved in his past life. Don't act sad for me now. Before, you were GLAD I was imprisoned...You were glad at the thought of me suffering!! What of Xemnas? You're going against his wishes by supporting me! Go back to your master, pup... Dias sneered, his voice going from an angry rant do a quiet hissing. Obviously control is all you desire...I am an obsticle in your way. Don't let me get in the way of who you can truely be.

Saix was silent. Did he really support Xemnas for his desire to be rid of Dias? Or did he wish Dias to live when he, for so long, wished him dead? Too many questions came to mind. Too many stresses lifted upon Saix's shoulders on rather to throw Dias' life away and extract him or keep him forever within his own Heart.

"I can't..." Saix's voice broke through Dias' hold. "I can't let him do it..." He whispered softly, and Dias growled angerly at this outburst. "God damnit, Saix!! Stop caring now after for so many years you wished me dead and gone!!" He screamed with uncontrolled rage as he forced Saix's consious into submission. Dias was shaking now. But why? Why now? Dias saw something fall from his face....his vision was beginning to blur slightly, and when he drew a shakey hand up to his face, he could feel that he was crying. Was it him? Or Saix....He couldn't tell anymore. Either way, his heart hurt. Saix must have been the same. After all, their hearts were connected. Physically and Mentally. "Do it, Vivax..." He whispered, looking away as to hide the tears and his own weakness of fear. He didn't want to do it eaither...but he had to. He had to break away.

"Extract me from him. Right now..."

(omfg wth is with me and writting so damn much when I get too into it?! XD I love Saix and Dias too much...love/hate friendships kick a**!)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:21 pm
Within the Castle

“If you may remember, Xemnas, that six months ago you used that as a gateway to Kingdom Hearts, my kingdom, and planned to use it regain your own heart. Unfortunately for yourself, the boys known as Sora and Riku defeated you and thus destroyed you. They, and more importantly Sora, did this on many occasions and defeated several Heartless. One of which was Dias, or rather, Dias before his rebirth as a Rogue Heart."

Sora and Riku? Those names were void in Xemnas' memmories. Who were they? And what did Vivax mean by they defeating him? Was that what happened? Was Kingdom Hearts and all the plans Xemnas had in store ruined by these two boys?

The images flooded into Xemnas' mind just as before. And just as before the head ache came in full force too. Xemnas atempted not to make it so obvious of the pain but it may have when he grunted and grabbed his head with one hand and almost fell to a kneeling position. He recovered just as quickly as he did before, however, and was able to keep from falling. He shook his head as he regained his composure. The memory of Sora and Riku defeating him and the destruction of Kingdom Hearts were now clear as if it had just happened moments before. Finaly the blanks in his memories of someone he fought were understood. It was Sora. Everything made since now. And what's more, Xemnas now had a plan to defeat Vivax. Xemnas smirked in satisfaction.

"Thank you, Vivax, for helping me regain my remaining memory. I had forgoten up till now what it was that had led to the current situation." He said it with a smile as he gave a nod to the King of Kingdom Hearts.

“If living with the reborn Nobody is such agony for you, Dias, I could remove you from his body. The price, however, is steep. Honestly, I doubt you would survive the extraction.”

Extraction? Could Vivax do that? Perfect. Xemnas was almost too excited to hold it. A way to get Dias out of Saix. A way to not have to worry anymore about Saix's issues of split personality. If Dias is set free, Saix shall also be free. It is an advantage for both of them. And for me. With Dias free, if he caused anymore trouble he could be silenced without the draw back of harming Saix in the proccess. Of course that's if Dias survived the extraction. Vivax was becoming more and more helpfull by the minute.

Xemnas turned to Dias/Saix. "Saix. If Dias wants his freedom let him have it. This benifits you both. Allow Vivax to extract Dias from you so that you both will be able to do as you wish without conflict of the other." Xemnas then turned Vivax. "If you can do it, please do. I can say for all of us nobodies that not only do they benifit but we do as well. Dias' presence has caused problems we wish not to have to deal with any longer."

Damen Red

SCDream
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:37 pm
Within the Castle

The sneer upon the King’s face slowly melted into a frown as Xemnas continued speaking and thanking him. Insolence! Arrogance! The reborn man’s tone and words infuriated Vivax though his wrath was cloaked beneath the placid frown. Of course, Xemnas was what remained of Xehanort. Nothing more could be expected from him. It was a pity, though. Vivax had thought far too highly of Xemnas.

“Be weary and keep this thought close to your heart, Xemnas: I speak not to you out of kindness but for my own reasoning. The same applies as to why I no longer seek to annihilate the Organization XIII. You reap many benefits from your regained memories… as do I.”

Memories… The apparent price for the return of the Organization’s heart, though it was cheap given their abilities to regain their memories. Unless, of course, the possibility of what memories were truly capable of.

“You have nothing but a death wish, Dias.” Vivax stated apathetically. “Even should the extraction succeed, did you not consider a thing I have just told you? When a heart is released, it is sent to Kingdom Hearts and thus my grasp. You would return to Kingdom Hearts as you did when Sora slew your Heartless form. You would be forced to wander until your power dissipated and you ceased to exist.

“Also, the extraction of a heart is a dangerous and life threatening process with horrific after effects. You are aware of what happened when your dear Keyblade Bearer took up the dark Keyblade that Riku wielded when Xehanort’s Heartless possessed him, correct? That was the extraction of a heart. Not only would the process free you, Dias, if your heart was not rejected and destroyed, but the consequences would be severe for Saix.

“I speak no truer words than I did earlier: You are as free now as you will ever be.”

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:17 pm
Within the Castle

Dias stared at Vivax. He knew the warnings...but as of this point he actually wished to sleep. "I know my warnings. I know I will simply dissappear soon afterwards...but right now all I want is eternal rest." He told him without hesitation. Dias! Stop being suisidal! You know he's not oging to make it that easy! Do you not know what could happen to me in the process?! Dias sneered at Saix at his words. I do not care for what happens to you, Saix. I simply want to rest...I'm sick of this eternal damnation of living within a body I can never call my own. Of sitting here unable to die and forever be trapped. I need to be freed, Saix...I'm sorry, but I must. You'll understand later. Dias told him, surprised he had ever apologized for anything. He apologized to Saix, someone he hated his entire existance within the man.

Looking towards Xemnas then, he smirked as if to mock him. "Better hurry afterwards if you want your precious cub back, Xemnas." He told him, wandering if Xemnas knew full well of what could happen to Saix if they went through with it.

Dias then returned his gaze to Vivax, smirk gone and he stepped towards him. "Do it. Right now, Vivax. I'm ready now." He told him with as much seriousness he could muster in slight fear.

(Kana and I had this planned as of now :3 Axel will interupt the extraction so Dias and Saix will still remain. I've grown too attached to Dias >P So post whatever you want of the extraction but don't make it complete so that Axel can butt in :3)  

Diazu

Damen Red

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:32 pm
Within the Castle

“Be weary and keep this thought close to your heart, Xemnas: I speak not to you out of kindness but for my own reasoning. The same applies as to why I no longer seek to annihilate the Organization XIII. You reap many benefits from your regained memories… as do I.”

As do I? What does that mean? Xemnas wasn't sure what to make of that comment. We nobodies gain benifits from regained memory in many ways. But how does Vivax gain benifits too? Shouldn't that be a problem? This troubled Xemnas and his smile quickly faded in deep thought.

“Also, the extraction of a heart is a dangerous and life threatening process with horrific after effects. You are aware of what happened when your dear Keyblade Bearer took up the dark Keyblade that Riku wielded when Xehanort’s Heartless possessed him, correct? That was the extraction of a heart. Not only would the process free you, Dias, if your heart was not rejected and destroyed, but the consequences would be severe for Saix."

Xemnas straightened when he heard that last part. The consequences would be severe for Saix too? That wasn't good news. The thrill of thinking he'd have Saix back and be rid of Dias dissappeared instantly. "By sever consequences, exactly what do you mean? What will happen to Saix if this extraction occurs? I enjoy the idea of ridding Dias of our lives but harming Saix in the proccess is not what I intended."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:51 pm
Axel had remained silent up until this point, but his patience was wearing thin. It was all too apparent that Xemnas and Saix had lost a few marbles along with their memories when they had regained their hearts ‘cause there they were, making—not considering, but actually making—a deal with a guy that was going through the trouble of spelling out the word for them: “t-r-a-p”. Far be it from him to burst their bubbles—or Vivax’s bubble, for that matter—but the chances of this mutual agreement going through were about that of a snowball’s chance in Hell.

How it was that he, of all the Organization members present, was the only one to have a pretty solid idea of what the guy could be getting at? Or maybe that was what Vivax wanted. Omitting the particular details about what happened to Sora after he played hero for Kairi was a very clever way to retain the right to say “I told you so” later…but it was so much more than that. The red head had considered it, but it was only as Xemnas finished speaking that he lifted his gaze and took a few bold steps past Xigbar and onto center stage.

So what if his idea was a stab in the dark? It merited more credibility than any others at that particular moment. All bets were off. This was serious. There were too many enemies in the room, too many people who could not be trusted, but his expression, which had drastically changed from tired and annoyed, was the epitome of cool and laid back. It was Axel.

“No offense, Xemnas, but I don’t think he’s really concerned about our wellbeing.” The sharp point of a chakram was casually maneuvered to implicate Vivax as the aforementioned suspect as Axel stepped up, halting not all that far from his two fellow Organization members. He turned his eyes to Vivax and brought a chakram to his own heart ceremoniously. “Number VIII. Got it memorized? Good, very good…”

It wasn’t a title he had imagined calling himself ever again. Now that he had a heart, there was no reason to be a faceless, nameless member of that group. He could be an individual now, or so he should have been. Removing his chakram, he glanced over the occupants in the room. What a lovely audience. Even Larxene had come for the show! He’d have to keep an eye on her. His eyes flickered back to Vivax and to the waiting crowd. No muddling of anticipation and tension. Right.

“Honestly, I don’t think you realize who you’re dealing with, Mister…Vivax, wasn’t it? Alright, so we aren’t Nobodies,” Axel shifted into another of his lax positions, waving a chakram dismissively, “but you people just don’t seem to get the picture. So I’ll lay it out for you.

We,” he motioned to the others in the room with his other chakram, “are Organization XIII. So long as you asses continue to involve us, we will be Organization XIII. Our goals and priorities have changed. We have hearts; we intend to keep them. Get the picture?”

Turning his attention to the most likely displeased Xemnas and Saix, Axel shook his head. “Don’t you see what he’s saying? What he’s trying to do? Even if the extraction was successful, every time a heart is released, it creates two things: a Heartless,” he glanced briefly at Vivax, “and a Nobody. Theoretically, he won’t just be harming Saix. He’ll be giving the Heartless one hell of an addition to their ranks. Saix’d be back at step one as a Nobody and Dias…a casualty, am I right?” He smiled almost sweetly at Vivax before turning his eyes to the others again.

“‘Side from that,” he paused, eyes closing briefly, “only thing I’d trust to release a heart correctly is the keyblade in the hands of its wielder, and Vivax isn’t Sora or Roxas.”

“No deal.” Axel announced it as though it were law, spinning his chakrams in hand before stopping them with a brief spit of flame that flew in a slant from the blades. His eyes were focused upon everyone in view, his back kept pointedly in the direction of the one wall where no one was. “As much as I hate ya, Elf Boy, you ain’t goin’ nowhere.” He smirked, spinning his chakrams again. “You’ll have to go through me first.”

xX_Kana_Xx

Diazu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:27 pm
Nothing's Call (omg I finally figured out the name of the damned area! >3 ownage! *hyper/tired at 1am*)

Dias hissed at Axel's attempt at stopping him. Was this man an idiot? He knew the risks, and he really could care less. The sooner he was released the sooner he was freed from the prison they called a body.

"Damn you, Nobody." Dias growled. He begun to pace around Axel, watching him closely as if Axel was going to do something. You honestly wish to be extracted? Saix asked curiously. He knew Dias wasn't going to do it now that Axel would do everything in his power to stop him. Not to mention Xemnas might try as well. It gave Saix a sense of victory over Dias now that he had no way to do anything to him or himself.

Go to hell, Cub. Dias hissed back in reply. It would have angered Saix, but it instead made him laugh. Dias growled loudly, which actually grew to a point that even at Xemnas' or Axel's distance that they could hear it over the sound of the Castle working to keep itself assended above the city below.

Saix forced Dias back, grinning widely. "He's not going to be able to do anything at this point. I don't plan to let him go through with it. So he won't be able to do it." He told them, glad that Axel had stopped him when he did. He had the right moment to gain control again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:57 pm
Within the Castle

Never before had Vivax suffered through such pure frustration and aggravation before. He was in no humor to repeat himself and spell out ever little detail for such fools. And how Dias insisted! Had he no shame? No intelligence? Even Xemnas, of all people, as ludicrous questions. To the King’s surprise, Axel spoke up. Not only did he answer Xemnas’ question for him but he pushed Vivax into an even more unfavorable mood.

‘Mister Vivax’? Absurd! The eighth Nobody showed even less respect than Dias had displayed. Vivax could care less of who the Organization thought they were and what they could do. And his facts weren’t even all in line. The wellbeing of the Organization was vital.

“I am well aware of who you are, Axel, and who the Organization XIII is. I’d also suggest you be careful in where your trust lies if you are so bent on believing in the power of the Keyblade, a weapon which was only created recently and for a specific purpose. Releasing hearts, dear Nobody, is but a simple piece in its superior design.”

The King paused, tasting his words and reflecting. The Keyblade’s purpose. It was initially created for one goal but what now? For what reason did it exist?

“As for Dias,” Vivax drawled, “Not one time did I consent to releasing Dias. I have my own reasons for leaving him within Saix… and leaving Saix in one piece.”

SCDream
Crew

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:59 am
((Ding dong, the b***h is back!! XD))

The firery confrontation had been over in an instant, causing Larxene to pout with displeasure. She had been so close, a hair really, to having Saix out of her hair forever. All Dias had to do was accept the extraction and her plans for getting rid of the other Organization members would have been so much easier. And, of course, the anorexic fireball had to step in and ruin it for everyone. Sighing, she reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out her small knifes with the use of her now well-kept nails. He's going to pay....

Turning to face Axel, she felt the familiar surge of emotion race through. Ever since she got her heart back, her feelings of rage towards him had intensified by a power of a thousand, at the very least. He had become a growing presence on her mind, piercing her thoughts and, to some extent, her dreams. Axel, you are making the concept of having a heart almost unbearable.....so, it's time to remove the pest....

"Number VIII.........I think we need to have a little talk..."

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces