Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:10 pm
User Image

A grand city in the center of Spira.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:24 am
The blinding light recided and brown eyes opened to familiar things. Bevelle! But...it was empty.

"Everyone must be dead...or Heartless." He murmured to himself sadly. Gripping his staff tightly for preparation, he went further into the confines of St. Bevelle. He had to find someone. Anyone, really...He didn't even care if it was Meyvn Nooj himself and the Youth Leauge raiding the city...He just had to find someone who he recognized!

I hope those two escaped...Nooj can't die now when he has people who look up to him...and...Gippal is too hard-headed to die so quickly and easily. He reinsured himself as he glanced around the empty abyss of the city.

He managed to get to the front gate when suddenly Machina came out of nowhere! No...not Machina. Heartless pretending to be Machina. Frowning, Baralai prepared himself for them. This is not good...6 of them...I won't last with them attacking at once. Baralai thought as he glanced at each Heartless. Two gunners in the back, three from what seemed to be from Mi'ihen Highroad, and two that were standing on one leg. s**t...Baralai could probably destroy at least two before being overpowered just like last time.

Gippal...Nooj...whomever is still alive and well please get here in time! Baralai prayed.

Diazu

Damen Red

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:13 pm
((ahh screw it...sorry but this is too great an opertunity to pass up))

Two shots were fired suddenly...but they weren't from the gunners. In fact the two gunners were taken out by someone near by. Another shot was fired and took out another heartless that attempted to strike Baralai from behind. The Heartless began searching frantically for the unseen attacker. One more went down when a voice called out, "Up here!" Above them on a small balcony was a young man wearing a cowboy style outfit. Settled on his shoulder was a large rifle. He tipped his hat at Baralai.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:57 pm
Baralai was surprised by the shots that sounded, but relieved that it was not from the Heartless.

"Up here!"

Looking up towards the voice, Baralai saw the cowboy-styled man with his rifle. Smiling, Baralai gave a quick wave before he returned his attention to the remaining few.

Diazu

Damen Red

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:08 pm
The young man looked at the others. "Think you can handle them till I get down there?" Without letting Baralai reply, the man dissappeared from the balcony. A few more shots were heard from upstairs. Appearently more heartless were about. The sounds of gun fire slowly down to Baralai's level.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:30 pm
It didn't take much effort before the remaining Heartless the young Preator had to face was quickly destroyed. Instead of waiting like a sitting target while he listened to the shots ringing throughout the temple in Bevelle, Baralai chose to help out as he ran inside. Cannot let him take all the credit in this battle. Baralai told himself as he grinned with excitement, headache forgotten.  

Diazu

Damen Red

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:42 pm
As Baralai entered, a couple of heartless tried to ambush him but were dropped by the young man from the other side of the entrance hall. The young man lowered his rifle then set it on his shoulder as he slowly approached Baralai. He put his hand out as he stopped. "Name's Irvine."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:39 am
Bevelle, Entrance. Near where Baralai is.

Paine limped into the great city of Bevelle, her leg still hurting her after her recent encounter with Xeryim. Though the gash was mostly healed, it was still impossible to put weight on it and there was surely a nasty scar hidden under her boots and leg warmers. In addition, her wrists still throbbed after being broken and re-set with a slight magic spell, making her reluctant to pull her sword out anytime soon. What was really bothering her, however, was the new scar that ran down her stomach. Xeryim had slashed across the old scar Nooj had given her, deepening it and extending it downward. And without any ethers, she had to wait for her magic to recharge on its own to use her weak white magic. Probably should have practiced more with that dress sphere when I had the chance.

However bad she was feeling on the inside, though, was nothing compared to the torment she felt emotionally. For the first time in many years, the swordswoman was almost to tears. In a relatively short time she had met a man, fallen in love, and was now separated due to cirucumstances with the Heartless. If she had half a chance, she would have turned around right then and gone to The World that Never Was in search of him, but there were no chances for her now. Ienzo...I've fallen for you so hard that I'm ready to pray for you. Get your a** back here soon.

Up ahead, she could see a familiar silver-haired, tan-skinned man she knew to be Baralai, an old friend from before the Calm. He was standing near a young cowboy-like man whose identity she didn't know and didn't care about. Walking over to her friend, she tried to look as pain-free as possible. "Baralai......glad to see you again."

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

Diazu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:18 pm
Nodding to the newcomer's introduction, baralai smiled and gave a slight bow. "My name is Baralai. I must thank you for saving me when you did, Irvine. Without your help, I would have been killed."

"Baralai......glad to see you again." That voice was unmistakable! Baralai smiled even more as he turned to see Paine. "Ah, Paine! It has been so long since i've seen you." He said almost happily, almost forgetting they were in Bevelle already and ready to hug to woman. He examined her expression and instantly knew something was wrong. "Paine? What happened? You look as if you're in great pain somehow..." He said with concern as he stepped closer to her to try and find out what had happened to put her in such a state.

Did that Heartless hurt her? He wondered, worried for the young Swordswoman.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:32 pm
Irvine drew his hand back, feeling awkward that Baralai didn't shake it but instead bowed. Well it didn't matter really. He nodded with a smile. "Hey no problem, man. I was just passing through when I saw you then those...things. What were they any....way?" As he asked the question the last word trailed off as he saw Paine come up. His forgot completely about the question and stared at her before side steping around Baralai. "Hello, I'm Irvine and who might you be?" Only then did he take more of a good look at her and notice that something was wrong. "Woh, you okay? You don't look so well."  

Damen Red

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:01 am
"Hello, I'm Irvine and who might you be?"

Hello, you can go ******** yourself for all I care. "My name is Paine. I'm a friend of Baralai's." The cowboy's staring at her was unnerving. If she wasn't so worried she would snap her weakened wrists again, she would pull out her sword and teach the youth a lesson. Why the hell would Baralai hang out with someone like him? He must not of found someone better to talk to.

"Paine? What happened? You look as if you're in great pain somehow..."

Turning back to her old friend, she assumed her typical icy detached look and rolled her eyes at the question. "I'm fine. I had a run-in with a Heartless named Xeryim, but I got out okay. You can stop worrying." And stop asking me questions like that so I don't have to lie. In reality, Paine was far from alright, but she wasn't about to let on weakness to anyone, not even those she cared about. Besides, I will be fine.......my magic will recharge before my leg gets worse......

"Are you two the only ones here, or have you just got here as well? In any case, we'll have to acess the situation soon so we can formulate a plan to take back the city from the Heartless."

((Paine might not like Irvine, but I dooooooo!! *huggles Irvine*))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:52 am
"PAAAAAIIINNNNEEEE!!!!!!!" Rikku's first word upon arriving in Bevelle was the name of one of her best friends, from whom she'd been separated for too long. "YOU'RE HERE!!! You came!!!

The ever-hyper blond thief was, if possible, even more excited than usual. She ran over and, without noticing her friend's injuries, glomped Paine.

"I can't believe it! I thought you weren't going to come to Spira just yet!!!!! But I'm glad you did, I have news from Ienzo!"

Rikku stepped back and noticed Baralai and Irvine.

"Heeeeey, Baralai, how's it goin'?" She then scampered off to Irvine.

"Hello, I don't think we've met. I'm Rikku. Pleased to meet ya!"

She then ran back to Paine. "OOooooooh I'm so glad you're here!!!"  

Quietly Losing Control

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:05 am
"PAAAAAIIINNNNEEEE!!!!!!! YOU'RE HERE!!! You came!!!"

"Yes Rikku, I'm came back.......and don't jump me, dammit!!!" The force of the thief's glomp aggravated the fighter's wounds and sent shocks of pain through her leg, arms, and stomach. "You just lost thirty respect points for that." Pulling away. she winced as the pain in her body grew worse. Why the hell does she have to act like this? Things would be so much better if she calmed down.....

"I can't believe it! I thought you weren't going to come to Spira just yet!!!!! But I'm glad you did, I have news from Ienzo!"

That statement got Paine's attention faster than the glomp. "Yes, I'm back, I had no reason to stay........and what about Ienzo? Tell me, Rikku. Actually, before you do......." she moved her arms, revealing the scar. "Do you have any magic left? I had a run-in with Xeryim.......my leg's probably in the worst condition, so if you can use a cure spell on it........I'll reinstate your respect points."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:04 pm
((lol i kinda expected Paine to throw caution ot the wind and beat the crap out of Irvine to tell you the truth ^^; wink )

Somethiung about the way Paine reacted to Irvine made him back off almost immediately. She clearly wasn't someone to be messed with.

"Are you two the only ones here, or have you just got here as well? In any case, we'll have to acess the situation soon so we can formulate a plan to take back the city from the Heartless."

Irvine was still clueless to the current situation and it was annoying having these two know and not tell him. "A heartless, so that's what they were. I just got here too so as far as I know we're the only ones here..."

"PAAAAAIIINNNNEEEE!!!!!!!"

Irvine jumped as he looked to see the second girl come dashing up to them. "Heeeeey, Baralai, how's it goin'?" Wow so Baralai knows her, too. I should stick with him since he seems to know alot of cute girls. The girl's personality reminded him of someone else he knew, his old friend, Selphie. Hmmm...I wonder where she is right now.

He shook himself from his thoughts when he realized the new girl, named Rikku, was talking to him. "I'm Irvine. It's a pleasure to meet you too." He said tipping his hat to her.

Damen Red

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces