Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:22 pm
User Image

The precious one, ignorant but grand
User Image
"I may be old but in my old age I've learned a thing or two about life.
Or rather, would like to think I learned a thing or two about life.
Children are my greatest achievement."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:23 pm
User Image
Name: Bliss
Meaning: Complete happiness
Type: Silver Bay
Aquired: May '06, 2006
Mate: ---
Offspring: w/ Milkshake - Vanilla Swirl and Soqui
w/ Evelyn - Connor, Ian and Jamison
w/ Lyssa - Blessita, Emryss and Cassien
w/ random mare - Colt & Fillie
Grandchildren: Hazelnut, Butter Pecan, Rainbow Sherbert,
Blue Moon, Emmett, Noelle, Merric, Tiramisu, Candy Bar Whirl,
Giorgia, Cedric, Cheer, Kian, Kailey, Kaie, Jarda, Aletta and Bindi

Likes: Sunlight, asking questions, bright and colorful things, mares,
laughing, the color purple, Evelyn, his children
Dislikes: Storms, rudeness, water, not knowing something, feeling
stupid, other males, getting old

Personality: Bliss is not the brightest crayon in the box. He asks the most random questions, some of which have no real answers to. He does this because he wants to
know everything he possibly can manage to know, so he'll ask whatever he can. He loves talking to mares, because the first one he met (Milkshake) was extremely nice to him.
If someone were to show him bright colors, he'd adore that, and he loves staring at his eyes in the water. Comment on Bliss's eyes and he'll go crazy. You'll have a friend
for life with this stallion, so long as you're nice to him or one of his kids!
Lately, since he's gotten much older, he's a lot more aware of his surroundings and the way the world works, so he asks less questions and says more
logical things, but his old tendencies still come around.
Backstory: Because of an accident he doesn't remember as a foal, his childhood before coming to these lands is a blank slate. What happened
to him? He never knew, until his sister, Happiness found him and told him who he really is. But before they found each other again, he gallivanted around the
lands without a care in the world, knocking up plenty of mares, and wooing even more than that. First there was Milkshake, who left quickly after the foals were
born, then Evelyn, who stuck around for a bit, then left when she found someone else, and lastly, Lyssa, who barely stayed at all. He had to raise most of his
children on his own, but it never quite bothered him, because he was happy to do so. His children were his life; the only one he ever knew.

Theme Song: You Want to Make A Memory by Bon Jovi
Rp Text Color: darkred

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:48 pm

User Image
Name: Joy
Temper: Happy
Breed: Racoon
Found: December 8th, 2006
Personality: Just like Bliss, he loves to have fun and be happy!
There is nothing in his life worth being sad over, and if there was, well...why
be sad over something you can't fix? He sees the good in everything
and everyone!
How He and Bliss Met: One fine day, they stumbled upon each
other and became very fast friends. Nothing more to say!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:49 pm
User Image

Currently: Rekindling an old love with Evelyn

Ongoing Roleplays:
[x] - Unspoken Sorrow (Bliss & Evelyn)
[x] - How Did It Come to This? (Bliss & Happiness)

Past Roleplays:
n/a for now

Plots:
1) Family Comes First v.3 - If you have ANY soquili that is related to Bliss and want them to keep up with him, please give me a poke! I LOVE family RP

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:52 pm
User Image

The one whose mere existence baffles everyone
User Image
"I am my Daddy's daughter and no one else can take my place. You can try, but he loves me best."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:54 pm
User Image
Name: Vanilla Swirl
Names meaning: Ice cream flavor
Temper: Foolish
Type: 2nd Gen
Acquired: Breeding
Parents: Bliss and Milkshake
Siblings: Soqui; half-siblings: Blessita, Emryss, Cassien,
Ian, Conner and Jamison
Mate: ---
Offspring: w/ Ronen - Butter Pecan, Hazelnut
w/ Barnacle - Rainbow Sherbet, Blue Moon
w/ Kiefer - Tiramisu, Candy Bar Whirl

Likes: Her father, making friends, the color purple, laughing, her nickname "Nilla", making others smile,
flirting, pregnancy.
Dislikes: Others calling her dumb, being small, the forest, being alone, the mares she lives with, being called by
her first name, mares who think they can replace her mother in her father's heart

Personality: The phrase acting out on a whim has never been more appropriate. From foalhood, this mare was never taught how to think about her actions
before doing them, and so because of that, she's rather ignorant. 'Nilla knows what is right from wrong, of course, thanks to trial and error, but the mare does
rather, well, foolish and stupid things because she cannot help herself. The first instinct or thought she has is automatically the one she ends up going with.
This mare is also not very fond of mares, and you can thank her own parents for that. She has always wanted a complete family, with her mother and father by her side,
and so whenever she sees a mare that is not her mother, Vanilla Swirl will have a grudge and an irrational hatred for said mare. Therefore, communication outside her
immediate family is limited. It's probably best to just leave this poor mare alone, unless you happen to be a stallion who can keep her company. She's never made
a friend that has stayed by her side, so friendship may be a bit hard get with this mare.
Backstory: Born into the family of Bliss and Milkshake, she grew up with only a father. Her mother took off with her brother when he was just a colt so
she hardly even knows either of them. The biggest life goal she ever had was to bring back her mother and brother, so the four of them could be a happy
family again, but that was far from being a reality. Since the day they both disappeared, she'd never seen them again.
Her father isn't exactly the best mentor, so she grew up on a shaky leaf, and that has yet to fade...and because of it, her children also grow up
on shaky leaves. Her father had children from three different mares, and she had children from three different stallions. The apple doesn't quite fall far
from the tree, but hey, at least they're all healthy and happy, for the most part.

Theme Song: Read my Mind by The Killers
Rp Text Color: Rosybrown

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:50 am
User Image

Vanilla Swirl does not currently have a familiar, therefore this spot is reserved.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:53 am
User Image

Currently: Trying to find her children

Ongoing Roleplays:
n/a - None atm

Past Roleplays:
n/a for now

Plots:
n/a - none atm

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:55 am
User Image

The one who refuses to follow in his father's footsteps
User Image
"Life is about making the right decisions, and I'm not talking about what to eat or when to play,
I'm talking about doing what is right and logical versus doing what is wrong."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:57 am
User Image
Name: Ian
Names Meaning: n/a
Temper: Practical
Type: Generation 2
Parents: Bliss and Evelyn
Siblings: Connor, Jamison, half-siblings: Vanilla Swirl,
Cassien, Emyrss, Blessita and Soqui
Mate: Cicely
Children: Noelle, Merric and Emmett

Likes: Thought provoking conversations, family, logic, walks - especially during
the night, pretty sights, friendliness
Dislikes: Idiocy, jokes, playfulness, love, Kureno, rain, his spots, laughter, threats

Personality: Practical. Serious. Boring. Logical. Sense-full. All these pretty much describe him without any other word needed. Down to the bone,
Ian is pretty much everything that his father is not. A bright cookie for one, taking after his mother, he knows his stuff. He won't do anything unless it
makes sense, or appears to have a good enough reason behind it. Everything he does in life is previously carefully thought out before he does it,
and he rarely messes up. He usually gets jokes, and laughs at them occasionally, but only when the situation calls for it. Don't get this rather boring sow get
you down though, he's an incredibly good guy, and likes his friends, but he won't talk to anyone he doesn't know, unless he knows it's safe. So be
forewarned when you approach him.
Backstory: Born under Bliss and Evelyn, his immediate family is a little messed up. Scratch that, his entire family is messed up, from half sister to nieces
and nephews, the life he lives isn't one to be completely proud of. His parents had a one night stand, and resulted in the birth of his brothers and him. Since
the birth, Evelyn and Bliss hadn't talked much, so Ian grew up in a broken home. Because of this, he has always had a sore spot when it came to the subject
of his father, and it has yet to heal.

Theme Song: If Youre Gone by Matchbox Twenty
Rp Text Color: darkgray

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:59 am
User Image

Ian does not currently have a familiar, therefore this spot is reserved.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:00 pm
User Image

Currently: Living happily with Cicely

Ongoing Roleplays:
n/a for now

Past Roleplays:
n/a for now

Plots:
n/a for now

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:33 pm
User Image

The silly child who can't grow up
User Image
"Ye see ye'self and ye think ye gots it all down. Don'cha? Ahh' say ta ye, ye don' know a thing 'bout pain."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:37 pm
User Image

Name: Blessita
Names meaning: --
Temper: Adventurous
Type: 3rd Gen
Parents: Bliss and Lyssa
Siblings: Emryss, Cassien, half-siblings:
Vanilla Swirl, Soqui, Ian, Connor and Jamison
Mate: Umojani'Jeuri
Offspring: Giorgia

Likes: Going on adventures, teasing her two younger brothers, games,
getting into trouble, disappearing, getting dirty, her mate
Dislikes: Being told what to do, her older sister 'Nilla, boring things, bad weather (i.e. storms),
not knowing what to do, running out of ideas

Personality: Border-lining tomboyish, she loves to play. She's an adventurer at heart and will not rest a hoof until her mission is complete.
She loves having a group of friends follow her around and she loves to be the leader. Her speech isn't really updated, she will always talk a little slow
and strange, but that's because she never really cared to learn how to do it correctly. If you give her a hard time, she'll just give you one back. But she's a good girl
underneath her rough exterior, she still loves making friends and she still believes in love, because of the love of her life - Umo.
Backstory: Born into my ridiculous family of Bliss and this time add Lyssa to the mix. The oldest of 3 kids born at the same time and her father's last batch. She is
also his 2nd daughter. Her parents did not stay together long so she barely ever sees either one of them anymore - she's always with her mate and the love of
her life now, and she loves it! No longer does she have to travel alone!

Theme Song: I Dont Know Where Im Bound - by Johnny Cash
Rp Text Color: #8B5A2B

-------------------

User Image
Name: Decan
Temper: Protective
Breed: Buffalo
Found: 04/08/2010
Personality: He lives and breaths for Blessita, and her alone. So he doesn't leave her
side unless she asks him to, and automatically hates anyone who tries to hurt her. Nothing
else would make him happier than to see her smile and laugh, and so he does his best to
keep her happy with her mate cannot. It's safe to say he's in love with her, despite the
fact that they are different breeds.
How He and Blessita Met: He saved her life, one day, when she was heading
unknowingly into a Kalona's territory. Quickly leading her away from harm, he took her to
his hideout in an abandoned bear den and they got to know each other while the night passed by.
Since then, they've been together.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:38 pm
User Image

Status: Blessita is currently closed to RP, until the plot is started

Currently: Desperately trying to have children

Ongoing Roleplays:
n/a for now

Past Roleplays: