Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Who Needs to Post In the ROLE-PLAYS Topic. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:06 pm
Allright I'm feeling considerably less emo today, and decided I will take Aeris back, however since rules and stuff have changed since I left, I must ask, is there anything I have to do special to get her back or do I just need to post her bio again?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:27 am
Sorry guys D: I was gonna try to come back....but, I can't get back into FFVII the way I was. So I'm gonna drop out of the roleplays...Write out my characters or kill em off it ya want D:  

Too Sexy For A Shirt

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:39 am
We'll miss you, Marka! Well, I'll miss ya.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:39 pm
furry1337otaku
Allright I'm feeling considerably less emo today, and decided I will take Aeris back, however since rules and stuff have changed since I left, I must ask, is there anything I have to do special to get her back or do I just need to post her bio again?

before you can take back Aeris, I need to know EXACTLY how much internet access you RELIABLY have.

for instance, I have daily reliable internet access. both at home and school. if things die at home I have access 3 times a week minimum.

so what do you have? and what do you expect to have once you move again?

Aeris is going to be a crucial character for more than one RP, we need someone we can rely on to play her.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas