To Help Invoke Second Sight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KatsumiBatei

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:52 pm
*looks down at necklace*
hey i got some amethyst that I've had forever and i just purified it last week! I'm so going to try this, maybe i'll be able to see the spirit that's in our house (i believe it's a she and she seems attached to my room, at least that's where most of the stuff i've experienced happens... had to pick that room before we moved in little did i know)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:59 pm
Being one who's very determined to master a bit of divination and channeling, I think I could use a boost on my second sight... a lot sweatdrop though I don't think I have any amethyst except for some tiny earrings and a very spiky geode neutral are there any other crystals you guys would reccommend?

Also, even though I'm the kind of person who loves horror movies and spooky stuff, I keep feeling paranoid whenever thinking about trying this in case I end up seeing something rather unpleasant. Do you think I should still try it? And are there any ways of filtering out some of it or something?  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

IileyahWithTheStars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:23 pm
I'm rather interested in trying, but I don't have any sort of crystals. All I have are stones that I've felt drawn to and collected. Would one of those work?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:41 am
IileyahWithTheStars
I'm rather interested in trying, but I don't have any sort of crystals. All I have are stones that I've felt drawn to and collected. Would one of those work?

depends on the stone, always learning about histories and magical proportions of stones, theres alot of pages one stones/gems
http://www.paganlore.com/crystal_and_stone_magic.aspx
and Google is is pretty close for images when your trying to find out about a rock you don't know about.

just make sure you ground if your going to practice/ open up second sight...and some purification/protection spells, you tend to attract things if u can see them....  

ummei

4,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Statustician 100

_IceGoddess15_

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:27 am
So, I didn't do this little spell, I made my own.
My result so far was just really vivid dreams.

It goes as follows;
> meditating / opening your third eye chakra (the brow)
> it helps, for me personally, to envision a blue light.
> hold amethyst crystal, or a stone of your choosing, (if you are just using a stone, you could always draw a symbol on it to empower physic awareness. This symbol is usually a crescent moon.)
"From the shadows,
into the light,
I invoke second sight."

I just said it a bunch of times before falling asleep that night.

<3 hopefully, it'll be easy to remember -
and don't be afraid, honestly, you can always protect yourself.
Magick is meant to heal and help, never to harm.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:05 pm
Another way to see second sight is to create a circle.
Use a white taper candle and light it once you have cast you circle, stare into the flame and say "I am ready to see what I need to know." Images should come.
Thought I should suggest it, cause it works for me.  

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas