Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:11 am
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

"HAVING FUN!!!" Smiling, Selphie rolled up another sand ball and pelted Axel again. Wasting no time, she filled her bucket up with more wet, packable sand and ran over to her target. "SANDSHOWER!!" She moved to throw it onto him, but was shocked to see no sand coming out. "Huh?" Perplexed, she hoisted the bucked above her head, open side facing downwards, and looked up into it. "Why is it sticking.......?"

A second later, gravity had its way with the damp sand and it finally poured out, landing right on her face. She had barely time to react to this issue when another, more serious, one arose. "AHHHHHH!!! SAND IN MY EYE!!! MATRON!!!! RINOA!!!! KAIRI!!!! HEEEEEEELP!!!!" Furiously rubbing at her face and eyes, she ran around the beach like a maniac, screaming at such a high pitch any dogs in the area would surely follow. "SOMEONE PLEASE HEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEE!!!!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:36 pm
"SOMEONE PLEASE HEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEE!!!!"

Lucrecia turned her head at the sound of the girl's voice. "Oh no...." a frown crossed her features as she quickly walked out of the water; wrapping a towel around her and going over to the little girl.

"Are you alright....? Here...We should rinse your eyes out." Lucrecia looked around for a fresh water source, there---a water fountain.

Taking a nearby towel she walked over and lightly soaked it with water, bringing it back over and wiping the sand out of the girl's face. "There you go...are you alright now?"

Lucrecia looked back at Vincent, mouthing the words over to him. "Sorry about that"

Maybe...she shouldn't have teased him so much.

Trae prodigy

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:44 pm
Selphie was beyond shocked when someone wiped the sand out of her eyes. Huh? No one's here that would do that.......that I know at least..... When the irritant was cleared and she could see again, she saw that it was a pretty young woman whom she had seen talking with a scary, gothic looking man. Wow, she must be really nice!!! She can be my friend now!!! Sticking out her hand, she smiled at the woman. "Hi, I'm Selphie!! Thanks a bunch for helping me!!! I didn't know what I was going to do!!!"

Looking over the beach, the girl could see that there were few people she actually knew around. Tidus was trying to get a team together.....and Axel was most likely pissed at her. Shyly, she tugged at the towel around Lucrecia's waist. "Excuse me, miss? Can I hang out with you and your friends for a little bit?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:27 pm

Smiling, Lucrecia shook the girl's hand. "I'm Lucrecia...and I'm glad you feel better." she smiled kindly.

She was a little surprised when the girl tugged on her towel and asked if she could hang out with her and her friends....well...she didn't know a lot of the people there, except Vincent.

Lucrecia wasn't going to say no to the little girl, she crouched down next to her. "That should be alright," she smiled and pointed towards Vincent, "See that man over there....? He's a good friend of mine. He may look a little scary, but don't worry. He's a sweetie at heart." the older woman grinned a bit before turning back to Selphie.

"Let's go then."

Trae prodigy

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:56 pm
Finally spotting Tidus, Selphie and the others, Sora perked up and jogged towards the blonde boy, whose back was to him.

He waved at all the others on the beach before calling out to Tidus. "Hey, Tidus!!"

Excited at the prospect of playing blitzball with his old friend, Sora waved to Selphie and to someone he recognized as Vincent's girlfriend. "Hey, guys, wanna play blitzball, too?"

Looking around, his gaze caught on a tremendously pale figure, and struggled not to stare. Vincent!

He looked like he would be more at home in a den than a beach, but Sora, being a nonjudgemental person, decided to shrug that thought off, calling to Vincent as well.

"Hey, Vincent! Wanna play blitzball with us?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:32 pm
Tidus turned to Sora at the sound of the boy's voice, and the moment Sora had asked Vincent if he wanted to play Blitz, he had tackled the Keyblader to the sand in a glomp. "Sora!!" He shouted, still clinging to the boy. "You finally came!"

He got off moments later, literally a bouncing, hyperactive boy rather than a grown 19 year old.

Diazu

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:28 pm
It was a bizarre sight, a well-built nineteen year old tackling a sixteen year old boy an entire head shorter than him to the ground. Being naturally of a more slender build than his blonde friend, Sora hit the sand in a less than graceful manner, the breath knocked out of him as he coughed sand out of his throat.

Urgh, Tidus really needed to learn how to greet someone without causing them a near death experience. Coughing and sitting up, the boy grinned nonetheless.

"Hey, you really need to find a new way to greet someone, you know. It's not like I'm as burly as you are." Dusting off his pants, bright blue eyes darting around excitedly, he added, "Who's playing?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:19 am
Tidus blushed slightly, but laughed anyways. "Yeah...guess you're right. Not a kid anymore, ya know?" He grinned, then stopped moving so he would be able to easily point those who were playing so far out.

"Well, Selphie is playing for sure. But I donno about the others. Tried to ask that guy there," He moved his finger from pointing at the young woman to Axel. "But he never said anything..."

Diazu

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces