Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Anime Discussion
Your favorite episode/character/miscellaneous Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

puffkuki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:18 pm
Favourite bad guy: Jessie from Team rocket. She has such bad hair but a cool attitude. I love her outfit and she must be tough if she can handle all that beating up and stupidity that Ash and the gang give team rocket. I do love James though when he gets scared and he makes the funny eeeeee sound. That cracks me up  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:25 pm
I also love Misty, She has cool hair and i wish that i had a pair of shorts like she does. favourite Pokemon is Pikachu but i also like fire pokemon and the original pokemon from the first games. Garidos is cool too, as is Mantine and the legendary pokemon  

puffkuki

King Robert Silvermyst

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:34 pm
Brock's Vulpix is the most adorable pokemon I've ever watched! I just want to cuddle it and I don't care if I end up chared to the bone!

Another pokemon I fell in love with was Latias from the 5th movie Heroes. She's so lovable and playful with a good heart.

Brock and James are my two favorite characters. Both are great comedy relief and both have quite good heads on thier shoulders (Brock more than James) And even though James is a Team Rocket thug that got mixed in with bad company (Namely Jessie), he obviously cares about his pokemon and has something of a moral code. And Brock...the best pokemon breeder, the best cook, the most knowledgable, and the biggest womaniser (Well second-biggest, though he'd give Dragon Ball's Roshi a run for his money razz )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:31 pm
my fav pokemon are darkrai and lucario  

emoking_213

350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kai-Sempai00

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:11 pm
Fav. Episode:
The Ties that Bind/Can't Beat the Heat - The Pokemon league battle against Ash and Gary in the Johto League was just amazing and it show how far both trainers have come since their last encounter after the Kanto League.

Fav. Char/Pokemon:
My favourite characters would have to be James, Gary and Dawn. As for my fav Poke'mon... Scyther and the ever beautiful Gardevoir.

Least Fav. Character:
... ASH!! Everytime the brat gets a half decent pokemon, he releases it. Not to mention his penchant for running into barriers, falling off cliffs and after 12 seasons still can't reconize Team Rocket when they show up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:35 pm
Favorite character: Marley.
Favorite episode: Any episode with a Starmie winning a battle.
Or one with Marley.

Musubee

Hilarious Conventioneer

3,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Mezzo_Forte

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:48 pm
User Image

Gary - For some unexplained reason, I like arrogance in any guy. And because he's a better trainer than Ash will ever be.
James - Because it's James.
They're both so cute! whee heart
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:03 pm
My fvourite pokemon is celebi! I even based my msn username on it! biggrin  

RosaryConstantin

Shy Explorer

11,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

kimi pokecordinator

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:53 am
My favorite caracter is Dawn/Hikay and May/Haruka! They have cutes pokemons.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:58 pm
Jessie and James are both great. I... I can't chose!
My favorite pokemon is Umbreon.  

RedTatsu

xDimensionx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:27 pm
Fav Character:May and Drew
Fav Pokemon: Glaceon, Pachirisu, Piplup, Aipom, Ambipom
Fav Episode: All the Wallace Cup Episodes!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:05 pm
My favorite episode: The Wacky Watcher. They modeled the watcher after Groucho Marx! The guy even pulls off quite a few of Groucho's old jokes with a pokemon touch!

"I woke up one morning, went outside and found a Magikarp in my shorts. How it got into my shorts I'll never know." The watcher was a complete Marx brothers put into pokemon ^.^

Also, my favorite legendary and all time bad*** - Mewtwo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

King Robert Silvermyst

Chibi-Speck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:11 pm
Favorite Episode(s): For Ho-Oh the Bells Toll and there's another one with a Ninetales and a woman named Lakoko, but I can't remember the episode title at the moment...

Favorite Pokemon: Umbreon, Raikou, Suicune, Hoothoot (just because the name is awesome), basically a lot of Pokemon from the Johto arc

Favorite characters: Morty, Eusine(even though he can be psycho...), and Ash  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:03 pm
my favourite is Sparky heart Richie's pikachu ^^ He's so much better then ash's pikachu, who is also very cute.
but sparky has those real cute 3 hairs on his haid and all blaugh  

JoJo-Sarah

x_iMooMooMilk_x

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:42 pm
well, my favorite ish defiantly psyduck! its so cute! and water ish my favorite type of pokemon  
Anime Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff