Submit

where do they go
  heaven
  hell
  they disapear
View Results

promised_child

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:07 am
Unborn children whether they die from abortion miscarriage or stillborn, babies, young children and people who have no capacity for making a decision for Christ go to heaven. because they havent sinned and they cant choose to sin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:37 pm
I think the idea that God would condemn an unborn baby to hell is just ridiculous. God accepts all the innocent, why would it be any different for an unborn baby? We were all born into sin, but we have salvation. And Im sure He has mercy for those who havent even heard of it yet.  

AoiNamida

theskyiscrying

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:13 am
heaven because they never had a chance to know god  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:30 pm
no i agree with you. they dont go down into hell as they never had a chance to commit any evil. i think they go to heaven anyway. i just want to strongly believe that.  

sunshinehearttrob

GO-YAFFA

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:55 pm
Jesus himself said bring the children to me. Why would god condem them to Hell when they have done nothing wrong? They havn't committed any sins and therefore have none to repent for, and wouldn't even know how.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:57 am
Cometh The Inquisitor Wrote:
Berezi Wrote:
Even though we humans are sinful by nature

How can humans be sinful by nature if we are (spiritually) made in the image of God?

Our spirits are made by God..... smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif

God created the cycle of reproduction with Adam and Eve to create our human body's but because the world is corupted by sin so are our bodies.....and our human bodies are weak and easily suseptable to sin.... smilies/icon_neutral.gif  

Tia_Valentine

kuntrykid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:06 pm
Since they are too young to know right from wrong, they cannot sin which means that they are innocent. Therefore they go to heaven.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:23 am

Aborted babies have not reached the age of accountability, which is the age where they make a choice of whether there is a God or not and decide what to do about it. Therefore, they go to heaven.

Guardian Tenshi

lordstar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:36 pm
starry_mist Wrote:
where do they go i don't think they should go to hell but how do they get to heaven if they never had a chance to even live?

back to the gene pool and perhaps selected again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:57 pm
I think they would go too heaven because they would never be able to make the choice like we can. even when they grow to be 5, they still don't understand it good enough. they are not smart enough to searn the truth and accept it, so not sending them to heaven would be like throwing a life away.

I'd say you start to understand faith and acceptance better when you are9-10. After that, you'll easily understand.( Maybe not easily, but, you know, start making harder decisions.)So, no. The babies should,and would, go to heaven.  

Duroonsia

mazuac

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:57 pm
They go to heaven, obviously. They wouldn't have had a choice, not only that, but when the rapture happens all "unborn and kids under a certain age" will disapear as well... soo... I think they would go to heaven, for God is a sovriegn (sp?) righteous ruler, I don't think he is that ignorant or evil... well, I know he's not. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:45 pm
Seority Wrote:
fantrl Wrote:
They go to the same place children who die at the age of 1 or 2.

Wherever God takes them.

I'd like to think our God is merciful enough to bring them into heaven.

Unfortunately, the bible says nothing overt about this, and I'm not comfortable speaking for God where he has not spoken.

i say ages 1 - 12
you really start wanting to understand religion and the ways of the world when you reach 13
but like you said, the Bible doesn't specify the ages

Then I need some serious help. 13 years old and just starting to figure things out. And now things are falling back down. Any advice at where to start building back up?  

Optical Illision

A Benoit Brushed In Red

Dedicated Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:23 pm
if the baby has a soul and God gives children v.i.p into heavan than clearly they will be in heavan, got would never send something sinless into hell  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:57 pm
If you buy into the whole Heaven/Hell thing, they go to heaven. I see some cite that its because they know not of sin, and others saying even so they do know sin because sin begins at conception, and that can be considered true because to procreate we have the lovely sin called LUST. Now anyway for you Christians, I will say they go to heaven. For me, they go back to the ether and wait until it is truly their time to shine.

I also take note on people being a little... edgy because they do not know God's take on this. But does your God not speak through us, the people on the Earth? So can we not say he hath spoken? I think the general consensus is that they go to Heaven or whatever afterlife please you.  

Ricette

Isaac742

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:05 pm
They get reincarnated or decompose.  
Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas