Reply Debate and Discussion
can psycics be christians Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:57 pm
Guys, I may have found something significant on this issue. I've read this in the Bible by some serendipitous accurance. Here it is. mrgreen
Joel 2.28
"Then afterward, I will pour out my spirit on all flesh;
your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
your old men shall dream dreams,
and your young men shall see visions."

Gimme a response to this if you have something to say. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:35 pm
Prophecy and psychic predictions are different things entirely.  

ioioouiouiouio

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:18 am
Cometh The Inquisitor

Perhaps the visions that they see are part of our daily lives? Deja Vu much? wink

I know because I have dreams of things that happen to me in the very near future, after having those dreams, all the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:49 am
While we're on the subject of dreams, I have had lucid dreams that you wouldn't believe. The details are incredibly vivid and unforgettable.

I consider one of them a 'vision.'  

eeueduh3i23

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:34 pm
Could you tell us more about your dreams? Elaborate. I'm very interested. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:18 pm
I believe so, yes.
Just worse Christians than they can be.

Just as I believe gays can be Christians.

But sometime in their Christian walk (if they have a Christian walk, that is) that sinful nature will fall away.  

Your_42nd_Ex

Shiroi Kokoro no Mendori

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:06 am
Cometh The Inquisitor

Exactly how so?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:58 pm
Shiroi Kokoro no Mendori

Exactly how so?

Psychic activity supposedly comes from a person being 'attuned' or some other such bull to spirits or some other sort of supernatural force. With Prophecy, the entire thing is from G-d. The prophet is only a conduit for G-d to reach the people.  

ioioouiouiouio

PokeChoppalo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:58 am
Joseph could interpret dreams from GOD. But if they go against what The Bible says then its not of GOD.
If you start hearing from dead people, DO NOT BELIEVE THEM. The Bible stats that a person goes to ether Heaven or hell (no we don't live in hell now). The "dead" person thats talking to you would be a demon, sent to put doubt in your mind. Thats what happens when you see all those paranormal show where they contact the dead person in the house. You and your family, maybe even that territory has a demon place over it. Why, for the sake of putting doubt in the Bible. As for psychics... its between you and GOD. Pray and stay in the Bible. If something goes against The Bible stay away from it. Also stay far away from witchcraft of ALL manner, I have never met anyone that didn't get messed up or come close to dying from that junk. Its all satanic.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:03 pm
Your_42nd_Ex
I believe so, yes.
Just worse Christians than they can be.

Just as I believe gays can be Christians.

But sometime in their Christian walk (if they have a Christian walk, that is) that sinful nature will fall away.

isn't "gay Christians" a oxymoron? like saying "Christian wiccan?" If folks would read The Bible they'd know better... cry  

PokeChoppalo

Jessey20201

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:33 am
everyone can be a Cnristian  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:38 am
john15five

isn't "gay Christians" a oxymoron? like saying "Christian wiccan?" If folks would read The Bible they'd know better... cry

I disgree maybe that is what they were taught and In that case they wouldn't know because they were not told that it was wrong and just so you know I have a friends that is gay and he has accepted Christ into his heart so with that I am going to stop before I let you "drive my bus of life".  

Jessey20201

Phantomboy411

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:20 pm
i do not believe in psychosynesys (or whatever its called), but i believe it is a physical manifestation of a spiritual gift, like profacy. none-christian psychics use the power of the demonic realm to predict the future, read minds, etc., and if they are true christians, it means that God is speaching to them, in order to give words to other people or themselves, which is the gift of profecy or word of knowledge  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:53 pm
Phantomboy411
i do not believe in psychosynesys (or whatever its called), but i believe it is a physical manifestation of a spiritual gift, like profacy. none-christian psychics use the power of the demonic realm to predict the future, read minds, etc., and if they are true christians, it means that God is speaching to them, in order to give words to other people or themselves, which is the gift of profecy or word of knowledge
Psychic abilities really have nothing ot do with Satan or a belief in GOd. Before there was the single God the polytheistic religions that preceded the montheistics had shamans and mediums and others with psychic gifts tot try and help them through the good and bad so they could better understand the world. NOw I believce that psychics exist and that they are rare, but I also hold ot the bleif that unless you ask the devil for it and gift him something inreturn, or he has something huge to gain, I doubt he gives the visions. ANd forces of the supernatural, I would think God fallls into that category at any rate. He isn't what you would call part of the natural realm.  

Ricette

Eirana Bearheart

Restoring Cleric

8,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Generous 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:18 pm
Pretty much anyone can be a Christian if they have the beliefs of one.

I have reasons to believe that I'm an Empath (I'm still unsure, though), and I'm a Christian.  
Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff