Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto:: Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

Looking for your chance to effect the Naruto Universe...? Come on in... I promise you won't be disappointed. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Shippuden, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi
News: Hareonca Lost his internet. [3/26/2014] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Drago_the_Blackrose
Captain

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show. "what's that.. Oh I still have a job here.. Jeez.. I Havn't been used since,.. Whatever. You guys.. ..I want the money up front.. MONEY UP FRONT... alright thank you. Anyways. It appears as if the mystery ninja and the mountains have appeared in the south of Hidden Light.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.Oh Yes Meet The Mods has been Deleted. Since The Mod staff isn't the same..

So Your Mod Staff is the Following For Now

Ryorin
Drago
Obscure
Reaver
Gateway

There. We all do Everything. That is All.
Other Things will be changing...

Drago_the_Blackrose
Captain

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Drago_the_Blackrose
Captain

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show. "Incase You didn't know.. There Will Be A Time Skip Happening Sunday..After the Jounin Exams End. However..if you are new and you joined within the last month.you don't have to participate in the Time Skip.. But ANYWAYS NRS UP!...Be Ready... CAUSE SEASON 7 IS GOING TO BE BANANNAS!"  
Drago_the_Blackrose rolled 10 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 4, 2, 6, 2, 5, 5, 4, 5 Total: 37 (10-60)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.
New Talismen Are Posted up in The Special Nin Additions.

ALSO Drago Has Created about 4 Armor and Weapons that He can't seem to find... If you find them please let him know the page number of the OOC.

THANKS

Gir.

For the Fun of It LETS do A Give Away Person who gets th Closest WINS!(With or Without going over) ONE roll per person!

Drago_the_Blackrose
Captain

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Drago_the_Blackrose
Captain

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show. Yes I am back Mortals... Time to Face My Wrath...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show...."Snaps."...

"s**t didn't they kill you like three seasons ago?!"

"boom."

"WHAT THE F***! does that mean,,"

Onamonapia picked upa rose and crushed it in his hands. He brushed his hands off and gave a tilted look to the camera. Deadpool sighed a bit as he ran his head on his skeleton.

"Well I guess that means Onamonapia is back.. .Be on the look out."

Drago_the_Blackrose
Captain

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Drago_the_Blackrose
Captain

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:20 am
So I won a Free blue Box...(And I have like 8 of them)

And I decided to Pass it on to somebody in the GUILD!

._.

Thats RIGHT ANOTHER GIVE AWAY! Its small but whatever.

ummm.. Whoever gets the first post on the OOC Page 8993 wins the BLUE BOX. WOOOOH!

okay. yay.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:02 am

"We Are here from the Village Hidden Sound and we would erm like to Give the world's First Rock Concert. Erm. We are Dethklok and we will be performing in the biggest Rock Venue we could find.. Hidden Leaf. Yeah we know its some bad blood between us and some other villages but it would be great... The concert will be starting sunday.. and WE WILL ROCK OUT UNTIL EVERYONE IS DEAD..............................tired. See you there!"

Nathan Out...  

Drago_the_Blackrose
Captain

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Drago_the_Blackrose
Captain

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show. It appears that Dethkloks Concert has Spawned Some Evil Demon from Hell or something like that. I am not exactly sure. Hidden Leaf is under Attack. Beware of the Gods... some of your post are making you out to be Budah if you know what I mean.

not really Drago's Birthday...Don't Wish him a happy birthday. You don't Get anything..

There seems to be a Dinner Party going on in Hidden Night?

ALOT of you missed the Double Power Day that Went on Mon-Wens. Read your post carefully. There can always be a secret surprise.

The Orochi Powers went from 27 today.. to 13. I hated a lot of them so I exed them.. your all like what if I had one of them.. to bad. ^_~ I had some extra spectacular storyline planned for it.. but we will just say they left. The end.. and they never existed. Some of these orochi powers have been deleted because their are sooo many look alike items.. and others were just weak. Art.. ART.. but whatever.

Anyways... Happy Birthday Drago.... You guys are jerks for not wishing him a happy birthday btw.

5 Free Techniques because it is his Birthday.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:16 pm

"What's this announcement about, Ollie," you 'people' ask.

"Hidden Heaven's brand new!" Ollie Williams says quickly then stares into the camera and doesn't appear to have anything more to say. The camera is then turned back to the anchor desk where a rotting chicken sits on the table. "Renewed techniques," Ollie yells out of frame. The camera flashes over to him but he again looks like he has nothing more to say. The camera turns back around to see the whole chicken still there. "It's gon' rain!" The camera begins to turn around when something bursts from the chicken. Before the camera can focus, Gir is up close to the camera lens screaming.

"It's was meeee! I was the chicken all aloooong," he shrieks loudly.

"It's a puppy!" The camera goes to turn to Ollie but Gir turns it back.

"Ollie is doing short and sweet news. He's the guest judge for today... We do that sometimes..." Gir pauses and just stares at the camera. "Hidden Heaven has gotten a facelift. The village colors are a little different, the defense is different, the reference image is there, the techniques are better explained...!" Gir releases the camera and begins dancing.

"Ryui Shenshagan techniques unavailable!" The camera turns to Ollie who just stares at the camera. Gir sings a little ditty as the camera stays on Ollie.

"I want a Dragon Legend level Wyvern, don't all of you?! Check it out because I love you~." the camera begins to turn when it is knocked off the camera stand. Gir is seen hugging the camera man as Ollie leaves the room without another word. Well...

"Where's the exit?!"

Shikamettsura
Vice Captain

Dapper Millionaire

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Drago_the_Blackrose
Captain

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:33 am
There just doesn't seem to be enough of you perishing.. It s a shame in reality.. But I think I am going to help that just a little bit. There seems to be some weapons that I scattered all around the world.. please use these to kill each other. There is something big happening..and those with the Souls will be the ones to live.....

...I am an angel too.. just not the kind of angel with wings and heals you. I am more of the Angel that the world needs. I keep everything working in perfect order. It gives life.. I take it. You can call me Death... Not one of the ones running around now.. I am the Alpha Death... and now I need you to kill each other. Thank you.

Items Wrote:

There will be four Weapons Dropped.
-•Hiramekarei
-•Storm Bringer
-•The Muramasa Blade
•Blade of the Cursed Servant
- You must fight another player for these weaposn..or they can't be claimed. Try to keep it to one per rpc too.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:51 am
buıɯoɔ sı soɐɥɔ˙˙˙sn ɹɐǝɟ˙˙˙sn ɹɐǝɟ ˙ǝɹǝɥ sı soɐɥɔ
פNIWOƆ SI SO∀HƆ
פNIWOƆ SI SO∀HƆ
פNIWOƆ SI SO∀HƆ
פNIWOƆ SI SO∀HƆ
פNIWOƆ SI SO∀HƆ
פNIWOƆ SI SO∀HƆ
פNIWOƆ SI SO∀HƆ
פNIWOƆ SI SO∀HƆ

Drago_the_Blackrose
Captain

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Drago_the_Blackrose
Captain

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:50 am
"If you look outside.. The sky has been flipped.. and it is now upside down. If you look to your left....The sky is falling.. if you don't understand any of this..to put it simply..chaos..is here.."

It appears as if everything is upside down. There doesn't seem to be a pure cause to this.. But they say there has been some rubbling in some villages that don't exactly fit in..
-Find these villages.. and you might find the person who is causing these Temporal Distrubances...
-This effect is guild wide.. excluding the chuunin Exams.-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show. hEARD THIS GUILD NEEDED MORE WRESTLING MOVES! SO WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU OUT WITH YOUR WRESTLING NEEDS! COME GET YOUR TAIJUTSU ON IN HIDDEN ARTS IF YOU DARE. OH BUT WE DON'T WANT ANY PUNKS IN OUR SCHOOL... SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AT LEAST 15 TAIJUTSUS BEFORE YOU COME IN OUR SCHOOL!  

Drago_the_Blackrose
Captain

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items