Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moose_of_today

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:19 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:06 pm
Hm, well, I'm really not sure what verse I could put up to help you. ^_^; I thought 1 Thessalonians 5:23, 24 was good though.  

Theopneustos

Kajitora

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:23 pm
Ummm .... Ps 42:1,7 one of em  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 11:49 am
thanks everyone! I will look at them! heart God bless you.  

moose_of_today

elohcin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:10 pm
Mathew 9:36 "But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroud, as sheep having no shepherd." Christ looked down at the multitudes and was moved with a love for them, because it was as though they were sheep with no sheperd.

John 10:2-5
2; "But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep."
3; "To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out."
4; "And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for the know his voice.
5; "And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers." Christ gives his parable of the good shepherd.

I hope that these verses help you along.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:25 pm
Here's a few nice ones -
Matthew 10:42 - "And whoever in the name of a disciple gives to one of these little ones even a cup of cold water to drink, truly I say to you, he shall not lose his reward."

Mark 1:8 - "I baptised you with water, but He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit."

Luke 8:25 - And He said to them, "Where is your faith?" They were fearful and amazed, saying to one another, "Who then is this, that He commands even the winds and the water, and they obey Him?"

Just some that might be nice.  

windswept_fury

Troa_6986

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:23 pm
John 3:16 for god so loved the world he gave his only son, so that everyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:16 pm
this may not be a good one but its my one of my faverit versis joshua 1:17 be strong and vary courages that you may be susecful were ever you go. sorry about the spelling.  

tubbyflip

Rio

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:25 pm
I agree with Troa_6986. John 3:16 is what I would choose. <3  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out