Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:41 am
User Image

A distant and almost imaginary land full of wonders and pirates.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:42 am
- RESERVED -  

Skwinky
Vice Captain

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:28 pm
CAPTAIN HOOK'S SHIP

Rinoa came to with a soft groan and a pounding headache just behind her eyes. Someone had knocked her out good, and she squinted in the darkness, trying to make out just where, exactly, she was.

Great. Captured by an unknown someone in an unknown land with no one coming to the rescue. But speaking of no one...Rinoa blinked, her memories coming back to her as the last vestiges of grogginess melted away.

Wendy! The pretty young girl was the first person she'd met when she stumbled into the world, and Rinoa had thought that she was a lovely, friendly person. They'd made fast friends, and had started talking when a lot of pain happened.

As well as darkness. The dank, salty air of the....whatever she was in made her wrinkle her nose. The smell was vaguely familiar to her, but she couldn't seem to place it anywhere.

However, that was the least of her troubles at the moment, the point was to find Wendy, wherever she was.

"Wendy!" Rinoa called out in the darkness, trying to move forward, and stumbling slightly as she realized that her legs were bound, as well as her hands. Her brow furrowed in frustration, Rinoa tugged at the ropes binding her wrists, feeling the rough material chafe at them, scraping skin.

Wincing slightly, Rinoa heaved a soft sigh of relief as the ropes gave, just a little. A small relief, but one nonetheless. Her voice dry and almost croaky, Rinoa tried again, almost shouting into the darkness. The girl shouldn't be too far away, right? That was, if she wasn't captured as well... "Wendy! Wendy, are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:59 pm
Gummi Ship beside Hook's Ship

To his dismay, Leon found himself the one piloting the Gummi Ship. Cloud and Aerith did not know how and Ienzo was too small to reach any of the gears (at least in this ship). The man found now way to rest whatsoever. He was thankful for the quiet ride though. There were no Heartless ships around and it was relatively peaceful. Plus, the only thing he could think of now was Rinoa. Where was she?

Soon the world came into view. Neverland. Leon pulled the ship closer to the ground only to find that here was, in fact, no ground. Only ocean splayed over the area with one lonely ship drifting, seemingly, to no where.

But now he was lost. Leon didn’t travel to other worlds often and knew little geography. Perhaps it would be best to ask the residents.

Carefully, Leon pulled a small lever, switching the Gummi Ship to a floating mode. It was a new installment from the King awhile back. Now Leon was very thankful for it. He never thought it would be useful until this moment.

Once the ship was safe and secure, Leon opened the hatch and turned to the others. “We need to stop and talk to these people. I have no idea where land is.”

Skwinky
Vice Captain

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:30 am
Hook's Ship, a few feet from Rinoa

"KURSE...YOU....SeeDS!!"

A lithe, silver-haired woman clad in a revealing red dress slumped to the floor, blood pouring out of numerous wounds on her body. Above her, a silver-blue lion-like creature, devastated at the loss of his mistress, faded away into nothingness. All that was left living in the ruined castle were six young adults, armed with various weapons and spells.

The shortest of the group, a girl with a flippy-haircut and a yellow sundress, started dancing around and cheering, eventually joined by a tall cowboy and a spiky-haired punk. A little ways away, a blond woman with a whip surveyed the damages while a raven-haired woman and a scarred man stood close, too tired to say anything. After a moment, the man stepped away and addressed the crowd. "Mission's complete....we have no reason to stay here any long--..."

Before the sentence could be completed, violet-tinged light exploded from the dead adversary, filling the room with malevolent power. The group tried to run, but the dark energy quickly overtook them. The last thing that could be heard before the spell completely overtook the castle were six screams, gradually fading out of earshot

"GUYS!!! WHAT'S GOING ON!!!"

Selphie's eyes sprung open and took in the her surroundings. Stupid nightmare again....that's the third time this week....hey, where am I...? From what she could see, she was in a dark wooden room where the all-too-familiar smell of salt water was present. She tried to move around, but found her wrists and ankles were bound with rope. What happened...? I was snooping around the cave where Sora and the others used to play, found a door....and then everything went black...It's probably just Tidus and Wakka pulling another prank.

As her sight got better, she noticed another girl only a few feet away. Craning her neck to get a better look, she was shocked to find it she looked like the raven-haired girl from her dream. Well, isn't that a funny coincidence...Wonder if she knows where we are?

"S'cuse me, Miss...do you know where we are?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:44 am
Hook's ship, a little way away from Selphie

Rinoa froze at the voice. It was familiar, she knew. Loud and girlish and filled with exuberance, there was only one person she knew who possessed that voice.

Brightening, Rinoa managed to stumble slightly towards that voice. Darn it, it was so dark in here! "S-Selphie? Is that you?"

Well, at least there was another person in the cabin with her! Not so much the fact that she was captured as well, but the fact that at least she had a companion.

Smiling despite her predicament, the dark-haired young woman spoke again, her voice significantly lighter this time. "Selphie, are you okay? They didn't hurt you, right?"  

queen_qing
Crew

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:17 am
Hook's Ship

"How do you know my name, Miss?" Now Selphie was really confused. It was bad enough that she hadn't a clue of her location; now she was with a girl she was sure she just dreamed about who apparently knew her name. I'm not still dreaming, am I? I don't think so, since if I was sleeping, I wouldn't feel these ropes scratch me so much.

"I think I'm okay, Miss, just really confused. Do you know if we're still on Destiny Islands or not? And have you seen my jump rope? I'm pretty sure I had it with me when everything went black."

She paused for a moment, debating whether or not she should mention the other thing on her mine. Wouldn't hurt to say something. She seems like a nice lady. "You wanna hear something really funny, Miss? I've been having these really wierd dreams for a while now. They're all about this girl who kinda looks like me, only a lot older, like seventeen, and she's in the army and she does all these cool things like fight evil sorceresses with her friends. Well, you look just like one of her best friends. Isn't that funny?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:38 am
Hook's Ship

Rinoa blinked, and was silent for a few moments as she took in the barrage of questions that had been levelled at her.

Okay. This was Selphie. She soundedlike her and talked like her as well, but didn't she recognize her? And what was that about Destiny Islands and jump rope? The young woman was sure that Selphie didn't possess any of those things while she was in Balamb Garden.

And...the girl's last sentences made her freeze in place. A girl who looked like Selphie but alot older? Evil sorceresses? Fighting with her friends? Did their captors hit her head a little too hard??

"My name is Rinoa, Selphie," she began to explain, fighting down a tinge of worry for her friend. She was acting so strangely; was she hurt? "And...no...I don't think we're on...uh, Destiny Islands." At least, she really didn't think so. "You're staying in Balamb Garden now, remember? And...um, the girl who looks like you is actually you...and yes, we fought Sorceresses. Adel and Ultimecia." Edea probably didn't count, considering the fact that she had been possessed when it happened.

The young Sorceress Rinoa simply squinted in the darkness, trying to make out where Selphie was. "Do you...remember who I am, Selphie? And--did anyone hit your head?"

That had to be the only explanation for it, right? That Selphie had a concussion somehow and was saying strange things?  

queen_qing
Crew

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:09 am
Gummi Ship

Aerith looked out the window of the ship. Nothing but sea and a lone ship. huh...not much is there? Grant it, she didn't know what to expect but....maybe land would have been nice.

Leon wanted them to ask the resisdants where land was, so there gummi ship didn't have to float all day. That wouldn't have been nice. Aerith nodded and looked at the ship beside them. "So you want us to go on that ship and look for people...right?" she had never seen a ship like that before, it looked very old and striaght out of a storybook.

She looked back at Cloud, "Well...I guess we should go then."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:37 am
Gummi Ship/Hook's Ship--deck

Cloud had been dozing lightly on the ride to the ship. He had very, very little little knowledge of flying, so he let Leon take care of it. He would have just crashed anyway. Awaking at a semi-rouch landing on water, soon floating, Cloud heard their orders. He blinked the sleep out of his eyes, standing up.

Cloud walked over to Aerith. There weren't many ways to get on board, but one involved swimming. He couldn't swim too well, only dog paddle, and that made him look like a fool. Next option, then. He would have to jump High Jump III whut?.

Jumping from the ship would rock it a bit, but nothing too serious. Well, he was obviously going to help Aerith onto the ship. He looped his arm around her waist, holding her as tight as he could, and pushed off from the ship. He landed relatively lightly on the deck of the ship, then set Aerith down. He checked over his shoulder, and saw the gummi ship rocking, but all around alright.

xWhisperingxDismayx

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:46 am
Aerith was...startled. To say the least, when Cloud took her by the waist and shoot up onto the ship. Wow....she knew Cloud could jump...but that was seem feat there.

She quickly shook off a very flustered face, "Thanks...Cloud." she breathed, trying to catch her breath. The certa hoped that she wouldn't be in for anymore surprises...she could only take so much. Aerith stood up and looked around, "I hope whoever is on this ship is friendly...."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:55 am
Hook's Ship--Deck

Cloud turned around immediatly when he heard Aerith. Oh! Goodness, he was so stupid! He was used to jumping like that, but Aerith wasn't!He immediatly felt horrible. He hadn't even warned her! The swordsman's face probably showed it, too. But now was the time to change the subejct.

"....Why don't we go find out?"

xWhisperingxDismayx

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:00 pm
Hook's Ship- Deck

Aerith looked at Cloud and nodded. "Ok" judging from the expression on his face he probably felt bad about dragging her along in that super jump. She smiled, "Hey, it's alright! It was kinda fun!...After I got over the inital shock of how you can jump that high" she joked, playfully punching him in the arm, "You worry too much"

She couldn't blame him, though. For all that happened in their pasts. The certa could read Cloud like a book. She always seemed to know what he was thinking or feeling....maybe that was a good thing.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:07 pm
Hook's Ship--Deck

Cloud wasn't exactly expecting that smile, or what she said. He didn't exactly go around jumping like that unless he needed to, so of course Aerith wouldn't have known. The she punched him in the arm, but what took him slightly off gaurd was that he could feel it. Well, you could feel anyone punch you, no matter how soft, but he felt it. Not like it hurt, but...well it was hard to explain. He just never knew she hit that hard.

But something caught Cloud's attention. Aerith always seemed to know how he was feeling, what he was thinking...was he just an open book? Maybe, but not many people could do that. As far as he knew, it was only really Aerith, Zack, and Tifa. But that wasn't important right now. Cloud needed to know if the people on this ship were friendly or not. But then something really knocked him off guard.

"I don't worry too much."

xWhisperingxDismayx

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:27 pm
Hook's Ship-Deck

"I don't worry too much..."

Aerith raised an eyebrow at the blonde, then shook her head. "Whatever you say, Cloud..." she did worry if Cloud could feel the punch. Grant it, she wasn't trying...but if she was, he would have felt it. Aerith had to fend off ShinRa lackies for years, so, she knew how to take care of herself. That was what the guardstaff was for, too.

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff