Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!
[Guide] Healing and Energy Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cat Goddess Bastet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:20 pm
NOTE: This class/discussion is no longer taught/led by a teacher. However, please feel free to read through it and ask any questions that you may have or express any thoughts/opinions you have. Just please don't ask, "Can I join the class?" Because the answer is 'no'. Thank you.

Here, we will be happy to teach others (and be taught) about different ways of healing.
Same with energy. We hope you learn something new everytime you visit us! ^__^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:01 pm
i wana lern this.  

inuyasha902105454

Cat Goddess Bastet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:30 pm
alright! ^_^ We can also help you with manipulating it. so... first we need to know what you can already do.
Explain in detail, what can you do so far?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:09 pm
I have a question when you make an energy ball should it drain your energy. I made several yesterday and felt weak and tired. I just noticed that you two are some of my students for divinations.  

PtPP Mule

Cat Goddess Bastet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:12 am
when we make an energy ball, we use some of the energy around us and some Chi. That way, it doesn't drain us so much. Try that. It helps! ^_^
note: Be carefull not to do it too much  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:45 am
yes healing Chi tell me how do you work up your Chi ..what i do is i like to weave my hands as if im holding the chi and i just am turning it into a sphere what do you do ?  

Ryo Kaboom

Cat Goddess Bastet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:05 pm
to make an energy ball? I do pretty much the same thing... You can play aroudn with it. Tossing it, bouncing it, stuff like that. playign catch with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:12 pm
Viragogirl
to make an energy ball? I do pretty much the same thing... You can play aroudn with it. Tossing it, bouncing it, stuff like that. playign catch with it.
yes i like to play around with my energy balls. funny story when i was makeing one with a friend of mine he wnted to play catch and he missed the catch and he was like dizzy for a minute form the energy we had built up i thought its was funny  

Ryo Kaboom

Cat Goddess Bastet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:30 am
haha! ^_^ I used to play catch with a friend through teh phone. you send it with your mind. I also used to practice sending energy back and forth through the third eye chakra.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:30 pm
I would like to join... so far I can feel auras but I don't know how to heal, I've been reading a book on pranic healing.  

The Obsidian Taxidermist

Cat Goddess Bastet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:52 pm
*nods* I would be happy to have you with us! ^_^
alright... well, if you go to the Library, I have some stuff posted on healing. If you have any questions, post them here.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:09 am
i want to learn about Healing and Energy  

casper2004

baluk15

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:16 pm
Professor Mills
I have a question when you make an energy ball should it drain your energy. I made several yesterday and felt weak and tired. I just noticed that you two are some of my students for divinations.

ok hoe do you make an energy ball sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:28 pm
hey hears a spell for physical healing to make blood stop running.
Put your hand over your wound and say Rivers of Crystall water shall flow. But rivers of red shall not go. Heal me mother of Earth Father of sky. Put a golden net to stop my bleed so mote it be.
I did this when I got cut it works very well. Even when I tried wiping away the blood. I wouldnt stop running and when I said the prayer it helped. blaugh

User Image  

baluk15

The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games