Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are we coming to the end times?
  yes
  no
View Results

Berezi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:39 am
Hey, guys, we've been in the last days for a good 2000 years. Of course the end times are coming.

But honestly, I know one thing. God promised that every people group would have the chance to hear the gospel before the rapture.

I want the rapture to come, but there's no rushing God. That's foolish.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:56 pm
I've been thinking about this myself.

It always seems as though "it's coming soon!" due to all the factors of the modern world....

But what about WWII? People thought it was the end then, and numerous times throughout history. Whenever I remember that, I know that thinking that way is not 100%, and it's possible to happen in 3000 more years. I also realize it could be a lot worse now.

We'll just have to wait and see smile  

Sachi_x

Harajukuboy_14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:54 am
I believe that the end is near. And It makes my heart glad to know that God is coming to take us home. But sometimes I wonder if I will be taken to heaven. I know that my sin list is long and I pray alot that God will just keep me in the ark of safety so i make it to heaven. I try my best to do His will.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:34 am
Well, if one looks back at the 1960's, people were worried about WW3 b/c of Korea and Vietnam. So, hopefully things will settle down. I just finished the book of Mark and it stated about the rapture happening when "the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars wil fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken" (Mark 13:24-25). I have to admit, I haven't seen the moon the past two days, but maybe that's b/c I was on the wrong side of the island of Maui on one day and the area by my house was foggy. sweatdrop  

zeroshi

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces