For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]
Guild Blog, whatwhat? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna bash and squeal about your real lif?
Maybe. >_>
36%
 36%  [ 22 ]
Yuppers.
14%
 14%  [ 9 ]
Nope.
13%
 13%  [ 8 ]
I will indeed, and I'll also help out other folks, 'coz I'm cool like that. <33
36%
 36%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 61

SwirlingDark

Lonely Phantom

9,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:42 am
Well...

Suffice to say I've had enough of my life.

MILTB thinks I'M being narky with HER. I'm nothing but polite and respectful when I talk to her but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It's not enough. She takes the piss.

WE had to buy some stupid sealant cos her stupid sink broke and she complains that she doesn't have enough money to buy the gun. EXCUSE ME?

THAT'S YOUR OWN DAMNED FAULT! She has a loan (the amount of which she doesn't know) a credit card (which she's exceeded the limit on more times than I care to mention) and one HELL of an overdraft. SHE'S OLD ENOUGH TO RETIRE IN 3 YEARS! SHE DOESN'T EVEN OWN HER OWN HOUSE!

PLUS she works A DAY LESS than my partner, but GETS PAID MORE and only has 1 PERSON to feed and clothe. She never has any money because she spends it on frivolous things! Like some pretty wasp catcher, some (roughly) $80 watch, a $40 toilet seat and $120 on some necklace!

When WE owe HER money, it's like 'I WANT IT NOW!' and it's only ever bus fare (about $6). But she's been getting US to buy HER paracetamol EVERY WEEK FOR 6 MONTHS. Do we demand it back? No. That would be rude.But she's still yet to pay us.

She just ticks me off SO much!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:44 pm
I believe I shall post a blog... Buuuuut, because I'm too lazy to write one right now, I'll just copy and paste from my MySpace. Is that okay?  

Vodka Tampon

PioneerChase

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:24 pm
I guess Ill post a short little blog every day up here hell why not?
April/15/2008:Religious discrimination
This fat kid named jeffery asked me today if I believed in jesus and I said no which made him flip out and call me stupid and such. Then he asked If I believe in God, I said I believed in A god and he proceeded to ask who, when i said Horus everyone was just dumbfounded "whats a horus?!?!" "YOu worship horses?!?!?" "no you idiot hes a the falcon god of the sun and sky!"
then there was laughter and being called names......how the hell do you solve that??I mean hat do you say to 90 percent of the population?!?!?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:31 pm
Anyone ever heard of Regan the High Priestess? She is a High Priestess in probably some Wiccan Coven, and she's a singer and harpist? VERY beautiful music and definitely something new.

Her song "Almost" made me feel emotional and better again. smile
Still makes me miss my boyfriend though...heh. I hope he gets better and this phase of ours passes.  

Falhalterra

Together Again

6,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:42 am
I haven't done this in a while

August 18th, 2008

I am happy to say that I was able to get on here and see the new as well as the old. You may not really know me or have seen me much because lurk and have come into some real life issues that have me plenty distracted. Just wanted to pop in and say hey =D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:35 pm
Venus Minora
I believe I shall post a blog... Buuuuut, because I'm too lazy to write one right now, I'll just copy and paste from my MySpace. Is that okay?

That is fine whee

So let's see my life so far.

Work - Work is just so annoying! They changed the way we enter queries. Okay, see we do a batch of 100 papers. When you get one that doesn't make sense or whatever, you put it in your query pile, then log them into the log sheet afterwards, with a page header with your name and batch number on. Now we have to split the queries into two piles, one for any pages that are either cancelled, used or no status, and then the ones with something wrong with them, like if they forget to tell us how many items they're buying. So we have to write our name and batch number on every single query sheet. It's driving me crazy! Not to mention that I keep getting told off for 'being on the internet when I'm not meant to be' which is bull. I go on at break and lunch, which is allowed. Yet to make those idiots who keep reporting me happy, I have to tell my boss that I'm on my break. She hasn't got it into her head yet that I work by routine. First break - 8.30 - 8.45, lunch 12.00 - 12.30 and I never deviate from that routine.

Home life: Argh. My brother is a total sod. It was my nephew's first birthday last week and apparently they had a small party at his girlfriend's house with her parents and her sister. We didn't get invited at all.

My parents are driving me crazy. I want to move out one day, but...I can't really and I know that. I'm their carer and they need me. But they're driving me crazy. Crazy. Right now I just feel like crying because my dad keeps trying to make out that I'm being the horrible one when I'm not. He does this thing all the time. I ask him if there's anything on TV that he wants on and he says no, so I put what I want to watch on. Then he goes complaining to my mum that I won't let him watch a programme that he wants and it just makes me feel like crying coz I hate that he's making me out to be this person when I'm not. He complains if I watch Friends coz the whole series is repeated all the time, yet he continually watches his videos of Porridge. I just wish it was the 22nd of September now because I know they're going away on holiday and finally I'll just get some peace.

Wow okay yeah I ranted. Guess I just needed to get a lot of my chest. I'd love to tell one of my msn friends about this, but everytime I complain about my parents, she either tells me to stop complaining or insults my family by saying they're weird and deranged. It's just impossible to get any form of sympathy from her, yet I'm continually having to offer her sympathy and it frustrates me so much.

Okay gonna shut up now.  

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Daine Salmalin

800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:20 pm
GAH!!!!

>< omg things are so failing right now!! Ok so i have work and school like every day right? well last week my stupid job gave me 3 hours. 3 HOURS!! thats it!! in an entire week!!! how am I going to pay my phone bill my rent pay for diapers, milk, food for raz and myself, get him new winter clothes, do anything for his bday, or christmas, or ANYTHING on 3 HOURS A WEEK?!?! omg!! and then they dont even make a schedual - yet agian! I call sunday night to see if I work monday. they're like "oh well.. we dont know whose working so we'll call you" Well, guys, today is wednesday and NO CALL! so im like "Wtf?" then i call them and they're like "Hey when you come to pick up your next check bring in your work purse." Pretty much telling me "Hey, your fired". WTF! augh!!! its ok though i guess since ive been applying for new jobs for the past couple days (guess i know when to ditch a sinking ship, huh?)

Ok but yeah. My mom is being a pain in the butt and shes complaining non-stop bout helping watch raz while i go to school (tell me why she has to start refusing to watch him when im FINALLY in my senior year!! does she not want me to graduate or something? its not like she works or anything, sheesh!) so i havnt been able to go to school for the last 3 days! Im already in trouble at school for missing so much because of things like this, and now i missed 3 days in a row! Not to mention im going to be behind on my PE class now and on my history - i have 12 classes to finish by June. 12! thats a lot! I have 2 PE classes, US history 1 and 2, Career English, some other english class, health, then some kinds of science or something. >< im never going to get to graduate at this rate!

Omg not to mention my stupid fiance (who i love with all my heart, darn it) is being a pain in the butt too and hes working more hours so that he can save up to move down here and i know that should make me happy and it does but when we dont get to talk till like 10 at night it sucks! plus my stupid cell got turned off thanks to my stupid job giving me 3 hours in a week, sorry but i cant pay my $75 phone bill with 20 bucks a week! So now i barely get to talk to him only when were both online which is like never and then my stupid brother has to take over the computer (yeah i know its his, shmeh) and then i dont get to get back on till like 11. Then CJ starts complaining about being sick of talking on the computer so i call him and hes all grumpy and says "ill call you back later ok?" AND HE DOESNT! gah!!!! >< so i call him a couple hours later and ask him what he was doing and hes like "eh i took a nap then went for a walk." arg!

-sigh- ok im ok lol. XD venting really does help!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:14 am
.....I feel like a complete idiot.

Today there was a 2 minute silence of rememberance right? But well....I overslept so I wasn't watching the news on TV like normal, I can't look at the newspaper coz it doesn't normally get to my house before I leave, and nobody bloody tells me anything anyway, especially at work. Us agency people aren't important enough to have a work e-mail account. And there was no note to remind us, no nothing.

So yeah....there was a intercom thing that did some kind of chime noise at 11am, but....well my work is very boring and I have music on to make it bearable....so yeah I missed the chimes. And then like just before the silence ended I realised everybody was still. And then I realised what was going on. And you know what really hurt? The boy next to me turned to the girl next to him and went 'there's always someone who ignores it' and she laughed. Har har har. So bloody funny ain't it? Stupid b***h.

So yeah....I got up, signed my work in and sat down. I looked at him and said 'you know I didn't mean to miss it. I didn't know it was at this time.'

But well....I just felt so stupid and bad and horrible. I left my office, shut myself in the toilets, and cried. Then I wanted to punish myself, so I turned the tap to its highest temperature and washed my hands in it.

I just feel that everybody is looking at me and talking about me. I really feel that they think I'm just some idiot who doesn't care, but I do. I really do.

And I just feel dumb...stupid and dumb and to be honest, I'm retreating again. I turned my music up to the full level and I won't look at anybody, I'm not talking unless I have to, but nobody is talking to me anyway. I'm slouching down in my chair so I can hide behind my monitor, and I feel like I'm about to cry again at any moment, but I gotta hold it back coz I don't cry in front of people. Especially people who probably think I'm an inconsiderate b***h  

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:18 am
*gives hugs and comfort*

Ellen...

Don't worry about what they think, they're the idiots. We know you didn't mean it, and stuff like that happens, probably pretty often.

I had almost the exact same thing happen to me back in September. When we had the moment of silence for 9/11, I lost track of time (at least I thought I still had a few minutes before it was to happen). I had to leave my office for some reason, and my door is really heavy, so that it slams shut when you go out (since it has to be closed at all times). Well, here I go popping out the door and BAM goes the door...I take about 3 steps to the corner of the wall and see 3 members of management - one of whom still has the paging system on since they had just announced the moment of silence (the speaker in my office doesn't work, so I can't hear the announcements). Of course they are all staring at me...and the whole store heard the door slam through the PA. I could have died, right there on the spot.

We know that we didn't do it on purpose, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. If it really bothers you, you could try talking to your manager about it, but it's not something to feel guilty over or to punish yourself over.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:32 pm
Ah, one day of school left before winter break! I'm so glad.
I think that everybody at my school needs the time off.
I think we're all frustrated with each other. The kids are sick of the homework; the teachers are sick of the kids complaining. Two weeks off will be fabulous!

This time might also help me clear this block that seems to be in my mind. I always feel tired, and like I have a little bit of a tension headache goin' on. :/ Not fun. But the break should be fun, since I have some fun stuff planned. Decorating my BOS, learning some guitar, visiting some family up in Seattle. Oh, I'm excited now. Haha.

Yay for blogs!

Things Like Chemistry

Colored White

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:14 pm
Whip lash is fun! I had to just tell the girl I love that we won't be together. And boy that was easy!(<--- Sarcasm) But, on the upside, I get ungrounded this weekend and I just got a car. The car situation though is like having a diaper. Yeah, you have one there just in case, but when something fills it up, you really think it will do much good? I need to replace the timing belt and some plugs and then in a few months I need to get my oil changed. I don't even have a CD player in the car. So I must spend more money on getting a BRAND NEW stereo! So yeah, I got a car, but it kinda sucks. I just kinda left the love of my life for good and am trying to look at the fiber optic silver lining. I can't find it yet. ;~;

Thank you blog! I think I actually needed to get that off of my chest. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:46 pm
Just look at it this way: getting rid of her in your life opens the doors for someone greater and more deserving of your love. It might take a while, but she'll come along. Just don't give up. smile

And as for the car thing.... having a car that needs a few minor fix-ups and no working stereo is better than having no car at all. 3nodding

Edit: When the hell did I become some optimistic???! eek  

dark_angel_32189

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:05 pm
dark_angel, I want some of your optimism. D:
My turn for ranting:
I was supposed to meet up with my crush at the mall today, since she cancelled last week, but she cancelled again. She said that she was too tired to meet up, but we MIGHT meet up on Monday. I hate this, she's acting so weird. Whenever we're together she mostly talks about her friends or is on the cell phone with them. She's with me, shouldn't she talk to me? Anyway, hopefully she'll actually meet with me this week. I don't think I've seen her since September.
While I'm hoping, I'll also hope that I can get at least a drawing of my "body art" [as my dad calls it] back. I had a heart-shaped red balloon on my right forearm that I wanted to get permanent when I was 18, but my mom saw it and she made me scrub it off with alcohol. Nothing new with her, but I keep hoping that she'll listen to me for a second for once before screaming calling me names and acting like she's coming down off crystal meth [yeah, right. And then sheep will tap-dance.].  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:14 am
Uni. Too. Hard. -.- I keep having the feeling that I'm falling behind, even when I turn in everything on time... Kinda scary knowing you turned in something, that it is absolutely 100% correct, but have no idea of how you did it, or actual knowledge of the procedure. It feels like every homework is a fluke. Really annoying. And I hate assembler. I just don't get it. I swear it's the most evil thing in the universe. -.- Blah.
Feel better now.  

[Helmorana]

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers