Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gay? Bi? Trans? straight? Tell us about yourself here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LesbianDevil

Fluffy Raider

6,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:58 pm

.:Name:. Amber
.:Gender:. Female
.:Orientation:. Lesbian
.:Age:. 19
.:Relationships:. None
.:Location:. Louisiana
.:Lifestyle & Hobbies:. I live my life as a Green Witch in the marshy swamps of southern Louisiana.
The green lichen that cling to rocks and the long moss that hangs form the limbs of old oaks trees make up the lining of my world.
Deeper within my love for anime and comics blossom as well for my love of Horror movies and stories.
I help along side others in animal shelters, even more so now after the flood, helping animals find their ways back home, and find the other's forever homes.

I came out to my family as Gay a few months ago.
I didn't make it a big deal, I simply told them I had a girlfriend ( now ex ) that I loved, and that was that. It's who I am.
I was lucky enough to have a whole family to accept me with warm arms.
I know too many who don't have that. Anyone feel free to message me, be it small talk, or woes, you need not hesitate to message me.
It may take a few days, but i WILL reply and listen and talk with you.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:28 am
Hello~
Name: Shae
Sexuality: Pansexual
Relationship: Taken

Uhm a little about me, I'm an art student and currently work for myself. I'm going for my 2D Studio Art Major and BFA. I make money off my art and odd jobs here and there. (I am a waitress but due to mental health I may not be able to keep it).

I'm currently in Texas but hoping to move in with my LDR Boyfriend in Colorado within the next year~!

I'm not very extroverted in real life but I love having long conversations about different topics within the community as well as art, movies, games and other genre of media. DM me and say hello at any time~ I'm always up for a good conversation!

Lustii Leafii

BleakVoid

Distinct Hunter

2,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:00 pm
Hello All,

My name is Chris. I live In California. I am gay and I've known Gaia online since almost the start. I'm 29 now and on my first account (before it was hacked) I think I was probably in middle school. LOL. So, it's cool to be back here.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Name: Isaac
Orientation: Bisexual <3
Relationships: Taken
Lifestyle / Hobbies: Well, I'm your typical college student. I'm on a pre-med advising track while also pursuing a double major in Molecular Biology and Neuroscience. Outside of school, I work in a library. My hobbies are reading, writing, watching YouTube, tennis, and doing volunteer work.

It's nice to meet you all!

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

chasingcolors

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:02 pm
Wow! It's been forever...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:46 am
Hi, I'm Damien. I'm bisexual and nonbinary. My pronouns are he/xe/they/bug ! smile  

BugLover888

Dapper Member

1,550 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

FeralBoything

Mewling Strawberry

15,590 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:24 am
Well, it's probably a few years too late to actually be doing this...but I might as well.

Name: Faen, or Fae.
LGBTQIA+ Status: I'm a Trans Non-Binary Demiboy and I'm Demisexual Panromantic.

I'm pretty much just the local legally blind cryptid, really. You rarely see me outside but when you do I'm bumping into things and people like a moth to a lamp. cat_redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:38 pm
I was gone for a while but I decided to make a return to Gaia! It's been a super nostalgic wave of emotions!

Name: Lyss or Pip if you want!
LGBTQIA+ Status: I am demisexual and pansexual!

I also have autism and it's been really nice diving back into an old special interest and I'm so happy that this guild is still around and full of love and acceptance! ^^  

avgdipper

Kawaii Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Magical Girl 50

ivory venom

6,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:49 pm
I remember joining this guild back in my early gaia days. Back then if you were to ask me, I was 15 and bisexual. Today I am 29 and am a trans guy who is married to a female. Life is good!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:41 am
It has been so long, still bi, still supporting.

Drop me a line if you feel like shooting the s**t or something.  

Yosaoru

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces