Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gay? Bi? Trans? straight? Tell us about yourself here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darklingtears

Friendly Gaian

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:08 pm
name: Lisa. I go by Darklingtears for gaming related stuff
why you are what you are: I was born this way and didn't know there was a label for it, or see why there has to be a label for it since I'm a person not a file folder.
etc.: I'm a college student who enjoys games (card, board, tabletop, video, etc.), anime, manga, reading scifi and fantasy novels, and watching superhero t.v. shows and movies. I have two kitties who as of right now are acting like evil overlords because I'm in the process of moving, but are usually my precious fur babies. I get along with pretty much everyone and am pretty laid back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:33 am
My name is Kimi and I've dated men and women. I identify as asexual panromantic. I used to identify as bisexual before I started to learn more about asexuality.  

a-little-piggy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

livinglocalterror

Dapper Smoker

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:48 pm
Hey guys!! My name is livinglocalterror (my real name is Oliver/Ollie) and I'm 17 years old. I'm currently a senior in highschool and I'm a lifeguard and I have an amazing girlfriend yum_puddi I joined this guild because I'm transgender (ftm) and I thought it would be cool to talk to other people that have experienced something similar to me. I realized I was trans when I was 11/12 but I definitely knew when I was really young cat_4laugh

I like a lot of pop punk music and pc games and I'm a vegetarian and anything else you can ask me

so anyways hi !! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:55 pm
Name: Apollo
I'm gender neutral (they/them pronouns pls), panromantic, and asexual!  

apollo-faye

Toxic Masochism

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:00 pm
uh hello, I am Joseph. and as my username suggests i am from california.
~17
~senior in HS
~want to go to college for pharmacy at University of SoCal
~Gay Af <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:53 am
I'm Evan, or Aen, I'm not really picky which. I'm old (like, 24), FTM transgender, and describe my sexuality as homoflexible, because I recently learned that was an actual term and it describes me a lot better than either bi or gay ever did.

I'm a gamer, though I don't do much online gaming entirely because most of it requires I use my mic, and I'd rather not. I've got a dog and babysit a toddler during the day.  

Rainbows in Starlight

Dangerous Lover

Lustii Leafii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:05 pm
I'm Shae c: (preferred name)
I came out as bisexual in when I was 14 but ultimately realized I wasn't attracted to their body I was more attracted to who they were so I came out to my school and to my family that I was pansexual last year. I also came out as agendered (Accidentally mixing the meaning with genderfluid) when I was 16 but once a friend pointed out I acted and sounded like more of a genderfluid person, I came out just last week as genderfluid (After doing extensive reasearch).

Just a little bit about myself, I ran my high schools first Gay Straight Alliance and that's where I learned alot about myself and the people around me c: So I can answer alot of questions~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:58 pm
yoo. I'm Dee. 20/F. I'm a closeted gay girl, but I'm romantically and sexually attracted to females whereas for males, I am just sexually attracted. I love finding new music that I can vibe to. I'm awkward at times. I wanna travel to Japan one day with a SO/couple of good friends (i need friends :c).  

chasingcolors

archaic beauty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:43 pm
Hey!
The name's lucid.
I'm 16, and a junior in highschool.
I'm into art, music, theater, fashion design, and anime. (typical 'gay' stuff)
I label myself as gay, but i would also say that I'm a tad bi-romantic.
I live on a small island, and most people here are extremely homophobic, so I haven't really had the chance of meeting any other actual gay people, which is kinda why I joined this guild.
I'm pretty chill. I love talking to new people and making new interesting friends.
Idk what else to say ^_^ heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:30 pm
Hello, everyone. My name is Holly and I'm 26 years old. I realized I was bisexual when I was around 13 or so. I've been struggling with it to be honest, mainly due to the fact that my mother, who is the one I'm the closest to and is my best friend, is very homophobic. I live a straight life with my husband (who knows) and my 6 year old son. I, however, am beginning to come to terms with it because I'm always going to find women sexually attractive. Bisexuality is a part of me, and I'm starting to be okay with that. So that's why I'm here smile  

Peeney Poo

Backwoods Duck

BuckFoy

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:43 pm
Hi thar.
I'm Ray
20 years old
Lesbian.
Streamer/gamer/comedian.
Friendly
c: I'll add anyone. I don't judge<3
My face is in my picture and I've been out for 3 years!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:29 pm
Hey people! My name is Belle (yes, like the Disney princess)! Or Mori (like forest)! I am 18, a college freshman! I currently identify as bisexual but am starting to believe I am more asexual! I need to do my research some more! Though I currently have a boyfriend. I am female but hate being a female. I have been debating transitioning the past couple years but haven't made any official decision. Does it bother anyone else when people use the wrong pronouns to identify others? I have a family member who refuses to call Caitlyn Jenner "her/she" and the same for the Audrey girl on Big Brother.
Ok, end of intro (+more). I'm glad to be here!

Noizless

Deathly Prophet

15,125 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

rielles

Gracious Hunter

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:32 pm
Hiya. I'm Cas, and I'm several thousand days old. I'm an asexual transgender (ftm) however lately I've been leaning more toward agender! I'm comfortable with they/them pronouns, please. He/him is fine as well ^-^. I joined this guild a while back (I think!) when I was figuring out what my sexual preference was and now I've finally found it and I'm ready to come out and support others.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:31 pm
Hi I'm Sara. I'm 20 years old, Pansexual and prefer she/her pronouns. I joined this guild back in like 2013 which was the last time i was on Gaia but im back now!

Much love, PM's always welcome heart  

AngelKittyOfDeath

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas