Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Announcements/What's New In The Guild
The General Talk Sticky <--- Introductions go here! :) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peprika

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:39 pm
Hi, my name is Annibal or Peppy. I'm 18 years old and I live in North Carolina. I'm a lesbian, who's not taken unfortunately. I'm currently attending a community college studying baking and pastry arts. I play guitar and video games very often. I am the mother of two lovely cats.

I've been here awhile but I figured I should introduce myself anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:23 pm
Peprika
Hi, my name is Annibal or Peppy. I'm 18 years old and I live in North Carolina. I'm a lesbian, who's not taken unfortunately. I'm currently attending a community college studying baking and pastry arts. I play guitar and video games very often. I am the mother of two lovely cats.

I've been here awhile but I figured I should introduce myself anyway.

Thanks for sharing a little bit about yourself with us! biggrin  

Nikolita
Captain

Dr Dimari

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:10 pm
Nikolita
Dr Dimari
Hi! I just realised I never said hello!

So Hi!!! I'm Rob, 22, from England.

Oh, I'm also very excited, as I'm a nearly qualified doctor, and my job after graduation is going to involve working in GUM (Genito-urinary medicine/ STI clinics etc) and Obstetrics & Gynaecology & reproductive medicine... so Im very excited!!!

Anyhow... I hope I remember to keep around!

Wow, lucky you! surprised biggrin When do you graduate?

I graduate in about 4 months time, provided I pass my exams in May.
Its been a long time, and I'm so looking forward to earning a salary - but at least it is for something I love.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:51 pm
Dr Dimari
Nikolita
Dr Dimari
Hi! I just realised I never said hello!

So Hi!!! I'm Rob, 22, from England.

Oh, I'm also very excited, as I'm a nearly qualified doctor, and my job after graduation is going to involve working in GUM (Genito-urinary medicine/ STI clinics etc) and Obstetrics & Gynaecology & reproductive medicine... so Im very excited!!!

Anyhow... I hope I remember to keep around!

Wow, lucky you! surprised biggrin When do you graduate?

I graduate in about 4 months time, provided I pass my exams in May.
Its been a long time, and I'm so looking forward to earning a salary - but at least it is for something I love.

That's what I hope to do too. smile Best of luck with your exams!  

Nikolita
Captain

Lust Inc

O.G. Explorer

3,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:32 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Lust, I picked the name because I feel that Lust is one of the seven sins I'm most guilty of being tied to. Ironic enough I'm a virgin xd

Anyways alittle bit about myself, I'm 20, and I'm sorta in college and I planning on joining the airforce soon. I was majoring in computer science but I recently changed it to art. My plans are to get into a career dealing with video games or maybe animation.

I like to draw, role play, play video games, and run. I also like to write stories about the characters I create (Right now they have no order gonk ). Lets see...oh and i'm in a relationship, it's kinda long distance, but I don't let that change things.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:40 pm
Lust Inc
Hello everyone, I'm Lust, I picked the name because I feel that Lust is one of the seven sins I'm most guilty of being tied to. Ironic enough I'm a virgin xd

Anyways alittle bit about myself, I'm 20, and I'm sorta in college and I planning on joining the airforce soon. I was majoring in computer science but I recently changed it to art. My plans are to get into a career dealing with video games or maybe animation.

I like to draw, role play, play video games, and run. I also like to write stories about the characters I create (Right now they have no order gonk ). Lets see...oh and i'm in a relationship, it's kinda long distance, but I don't let that change things.

Welcome to the guild! biggrin *waves*  

Nikolita
Captain

Lust Inc

O.G. Explorer

3,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:06 pm
Nikolita
Lust Inc

Welcome to the guild! biggrin *waves*

Thanks mrgreen  
Announcements/What's New In The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas