Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Announcements/What's New In The Guild
The General Talk Sticky <--- Introductions go here! :) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fakbuddy

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:09 pm
Whoa! You peoples have alot to say... thats kool. Anyway, my name is Ricardo, anyone could call me Ricky or Wolverine because of my shortness and facial hair... uhm... I'm 17 years of age soon to be 18 in Aug. My name is an abrieviation. It is Friendly and Kool buddy. If you don't believe me thats kool. I should really be sleeping right now because i have an SAT test tomorrow morning but oh well. By the way, I live in Texas Oh! I have a girlfriend who is alot younger than me who lives in Virginia. She's awesome though! The reason why I joined this guild is to LEARN about sex because I am still a virgin. So I want to know whats up with that stuff or other things like masturbation and if it can be a bad thing. Oh well. Hello everyone!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:15 pm
Hello everyone. My name is Israel and I just turned 17 about one month ago. I'll be a High School Senior this coming school year which starts in about 2 weeks for me.

I enjoy talking to my friends and meeting new people. I've also been through a hell of a lot for one 17 year old, don't believe me? Just ask me and I've probably done it.

Feel free to PM anytime and about whatever. Randomness is fine with me.

Suasion

I Kyo Kun I

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:10 am
hi der cool  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:08 am
I'm Zoe, i'm 17 years old, and i live in Scotland!I'm quite an allrounder, i'm up for anything! Easy to get along with, i would say i have a pretty good personality, and i'm definately not a mean person. 3nodding

I'm the one on the far right, thought i'd show the person behind the avi!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hobbies/Interests include: I love horse riding (and all aspects of horses). I like to do eventing mostly, in order: showjumping, cross country then dressage. I'm quite a keep fit person, i really like to cycle (i love it when i have music in my ears, and i just get lost in my thoughts), swim and walk. I like learning about our history (all of it). I'm also quite the indoor type too. I'm a film critic, really into documentaries. Very keen to learn new things, and meet new people, that's always great! I really enjoy qriting discursive pieces of writing, and teen pregnancy is one topic that always comes up. Oh and i like having a good time with my friends. That's about it folks.

Recently been accepted into college to study Equine, which will be fantastic and a great opportunity to go into real depth with horses, to really learn the proper way of communication and natural horsemanship. Never had my own horse sadly, however i will be considering that after i've passed all my exams (which will take a few years!).

Well that's all i have right now! Glad to have been accepted! 3nodding

Little Schnook

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:59 pm
Welcome to all of our new guild members! We are happy to have you with us. biggrin

Feel free to lurk and take a look around, post if you'd like, and if you have any questions you can PM me or leave a note in the Feedback Sticky on the main page if it's guild-related.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:29 pm
I didnt notice this thread until now, so while I am a veteran member of the guild I am also a newcomer to actually being active and a contributor and such.

Anyway to get started I thought I would post the face behind the madness so [X]

Now onto the stuff inside. My Name is Mark, I am from Toronto Ontario, and never have left the province. I am 18 since the 8th of June. I am still awaiting my first Girlfriend, my first Kiss and whatnot, regardless of my attempting to change this since september.

Interests of mine include Sports, Visual Arts, Singing, Gaming to which I will elaborate on. I have been a life long Baseball fan Being a bred fan of the Toronto Blue Jays and a Fan of the Seattle Mariners. I am also a hardcore fan of professional Wrestling, though admittedly the mainstream stuff bores me to tears and once to sleep. Gaming wise I am just your average gamer who loves platformers and is addicted to Tetris. My Drawing is lacklustre but improving, and my singing though strictly recreational I take rather to heart, though I am shy of my voice but who isnt at any given time?

Anyway that is generally it for me I would imagine.

also as a side note There is absolutely no feeling on this planet like having to get a smaller belt, I know others may one up it but it is such a feeling of acomplishment and general happiness.

anyway hope you all like me, and I hope I can help people =D  

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

X_o_x_Daggs_x_o_X

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:52 pm
Hey guys
Name: Kayla Robb
Sex:yes please (sorry had to) female
Siblings: One, Older sister
Nicknames: I have several but I go by Fangs, Daggs, Daegonna, Singed Angel, Kay, Kay-Kay, Layla(at work), Banana(again at work because that is what my name means in Urdu I think it is...) Kaylee (only because my coworker says it's nicer than Kayla so I grin and bear it not having to hear it all the time)
Occupation: (currently) working at Harvey's near my house on Garnish and Cash (when my managers see fit to put me on cash so I can get more practice there >_<) My boss says I'm too slow on Cash so I can't handle a rush. I have had maybe five shifts total on cash and that's about it. I've been there since February and it's now September -_-
Background: I'm French-Canadian (Franco-Ontarienne pour la vie), Scottish (my paternal grandfather was born in Salt Coats - not too far from Glasgow), 1/8th Italian (from my mother's side)

I'm a punk-rock-tomboy who loves wrestling, music, movies, hangin' with friends,going swimming and who has many nicknames. My favourite colours are black (even if it's a shade), red, silver and gold. I am told I need more colour in my life but I like my darks. I love reading, writing poetry and various other activities. some of my favourite authours include Shakespeare, Bram Stoker, Valpierre, Stephenie Meyer and others. I love the book series by Stephenie Meyer called Twilight (the movies weren't that bad...). I love watching Wrestling and my favourite wrestlers are (not in order obviously) The Undertaker, The Rock (I know he doesn't wrestle anymore), "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Kane, John Cena, Matt and Jeff Hardy, Eddie Guerrero (may he rest in peace), Rey Mysterio, Lita, Trish Stratus, HHH, HBK, Y2J, The Highlanders, Foley, Rob Van Dam, CM punk, Hogan, JR, Jerry "the King" Lawler and many others. My favourite band of all time is GOOD CHARLOTTE!!! I have a dagger, my RP Char is a Vampire-Neko with elemental powers and telekinesis who has several daggers on her at all times, I like singing but can't sing solo - I have to have someone there to balance me out... I love helping people and do my damnedest to fix all the problems I can, I try to give relationship advice where I can, I have a tendency to play matchmaker (come up with good matches between friends), I will do anything within my power to make everyone else happy to the point where I put myself on the back burner for everything. If I have a problem and someone else does too - I will focus on them even if I need some TLC too... I have a tendency to babble on and on. I bottle my emotions (store my rage in a sense) and when I can't take it anymore I go berserk. Only a select few have seen me berserk and only a handful have been able to calm me down from it. I like helping friends if they need any editorial work on papers or stories... I have been called a grammar Nazi by some and a God-send by others when it comes to editing. I am proud of my heritage, I have auburn hair but I always dye it back to red since I was born with red hair. I Strongly DISLIKE pink (the colour - like the singer ^_^ ) but if it's dark enough and with black then it's not sooooooooo bad, I am a stubborn French-Scot and damn proud of it. I have been in four relationships to date and two out of the four broke me hardcore after the ending of them - one had me so stressed and broken that I barely ate and thought about suicide for a whole two weeks (thankfully I thought of my friends and family and refused to give in to temptation and take the "cheap way out")

Favorite Quotes:
"sleep all day, party all night, never grow old, never die, it's fun to be a vampire"~The Lost Boys
"I don't need drugs, I'm already paranoid" Claudio Sanchez~ Coheed and Cambria
"why is the rum always gone?.... oh that's why"-Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.
"Captain, do we have a heading?" "set sail in a general that way direction" *points in a general that way direction*-Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
"Where is it? Where is the thump-thump?"-Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.
"J'ai cru voir quelqu'un a l'interieur en detresse. il y avait quelqu'un, pas celui que je pensais. Il etait en detresse, mais pas aujourd'hui"-Bon Cop Bad Cop
"so changing your skivvies can change your luck? hmmm, I'll have to try that" -Jim Brass, C.S.I.

Interests:
music, poetry, hanging out with friends, movies, working with my hands, drawing (getting better at it slowly but surely), singing, playing games with my friends (and/or recording said games/matches to put them on youtube)

Favorite Movies:
Dracula dead and loving it, The Lost Boys, Anastasia, Spaceballs, Star Wars (saga), The Goonies, The Tenth Kingdom, Notre Dame de Paris

Relationship Status:
newly single again but really liking a friend in the states

Other Bands I Like:
Coheed and Cambria, Chumbawumba, Green day, Meatloaf, Avenged sevenfold and many many more
Favorite TV Shows:
C.S.I., Blood ties, Vampire High (even if it's doesn't show anymore), House, many more I can't name them all

Birthday:
May 2

Sorry it's so long but I have a lot to talk about *anime sweat drop* anything else you want to know, you can PM me

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:21 pm
Nik, I am so glad that your guild is still going strong!!

I'm also glad you didn't remove me as this is probably the one guild I would never want to lose touch with as I think it has an important mission.

Ironically, in my time offline my baby sister (not the one you've met on Gaia) decided to set a goal to be married and a mother before she turned 18. Well... that all happened this year. Her reason is she wants kids but not to be an "old mom."

Personally I think it has something to do with being 8yrs old when our Momma died. She needs prayer if you can spare one as we both know its not going to be easy but I hope it works out. Her husband is a nice guy, in fact I worry more about HER taking care of HIM than visa versa.

Take care!!  

AloneAngel

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:55 pm
AloneAngel
Nik, I am so glad that your guild is still going strong!!

I'm also glad you didn't remove me as this is probably the one guild I would never want to lose touch with as I think it has an important mission.

Ironically, in my time offline my baby sister (not the one you've met on Gaia) decided to set a goal to be married and a mother before she turned 18. Well... that all happened this year. Her reason is she wants kids but not to be an "old mom."

Personally I think it has something to do with being 8yrs old when our Momma died. She needs prayer if you can spare one as we both know its not going to be easy but I hope it works out. Her husband is a nice guy, in fact I worry more about HER taking care of HIM than visa versa.

Take care!!

*hugs to an old friend heart * I will keep your sister in my prayers for sure. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:21 am
Nikolita
*hugs to an old friend heart * I will keep your sister in my prayers for sure. smile
Thanks. I pray more for the baby, she is the one whose missing out. Sometimes it seems she more like a toy, like when they give her sips of soda or suckers (she's 2mo old).

My sister got her a Halloween costume, I hope she doesn't try to take that poor infant "trick or treating" as an excuse for free candy. My gosh it'll be 50% off the next day, LOL  

AloneAngel

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:42 pm
AloneAngel
Nikolita
Thanks. I pray more for the baby, she is the one whose missing out. Sometimes it seems she more like a toy, like when they give her sips of soda or suckers (she's 2mo old).

My sister got her a Halloween costume, I hope she doesn't try to take that poor infant "trick or treating" as an excuse for free candy. My gosh it'll be 50% off the next day, LOL

*is already plotting for Nov. 1* twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:38 pm
    Hi everyone, I'm new here.
    I'm Brittney, 14, and live in Wisconsin.
    I'm really creative, I love singing, dancing, drawing, and writing.
    Anyway, I don't know what else to say. Haha. User Image
    User Image

Fairytale Endings

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:34 pm
L o v e r s L u l l a b y
    User Image
Welcome to the guild Brittney ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:54 pm
Sauvie
    User Image
    Thank you! =D User Image
    User Image

Fairytale Endings

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:00 pm
Sauvie
    User Image
    Thank you! =D User Image
    User Image
I hope that this guild helps you as much as it has helped me  
Announcements/What's New In The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers