Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:31 am
max2.11
Maribell Alexander
Do you think it is wrong for a christian to rp yaoi?
Its yaoi and thats gay anime and that goes agenst (not good at spelling sorry) God. Leviticus 18:22 "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination" so to answer your question is it ok? the answer is no.

Of course, if you look a little ways further into the bible you get,

Deut 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

So roleplaying yaoi seems to be the equivalent of roleplaying a crossdresser. Or any woman who likes male clothing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:06 pm
Yeah sweatdrop  

tefcouun

ioioouiouiouio

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:07 pm
zz1000zz
max2.11
Maribell Alexander
Its yaoi and thats gay anime and that goes agenst (not good at spelling sorry) God. Leviticus 18:22 "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination" so to answer your question is it ok? the answer is no.

Of course, if you look a little ways further into the bible you get,

Deut 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

So roleplaying yaoi seems to be the equivalent of roleplaying a crossdresser. Or any woman who likes male clothing.

Of course, if you go even farther than that, you get Colossians 2 which reads, well, I'll let you read it yourself  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:09 pm
Maribell Alexander

Yeah, it's stated pretty loudly that homosexuality is a sin in the bible. ninja  

Uthopia

Shanthikumar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:51 am
Aye, the bible clearly states that homosexuality is a sin.

However, some may say that roleplaying is the equivalent of acting or pretending. I think that roleplaying is roleplaying, and not a reflection of yourself as a person, but a reflection of a character you create. You act out this character's actions and words, and give them feelings and a backstory, but this character is not you. You might not agree with what your character is doing, but that's part of the fun of roleplaying.

On the other hand, if you feel like you are committing the sin while roleplaying, then perhaps it is not a good idea to roleplay yaoi.

Praying about it seems like a good answer, and these other answers should be helpful too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:28 pm
I remember Jesus saying what is in the heart comes out of the mouth. We do talk about what we love the most in our lives. Personally, I know role playing is not real, but the character that I play will reflect my values and my interests. As a christian, I would not encourage homosexual rp at any time.  

Allythea

tubbyflip

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:56 pm
i think its a sin and and pluse its gross  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:43 pm
I think it's wrong!!! stare  

loneangel19

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash