Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Multimedia
Kingdom Hearts Cosplay Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would you go as?
  Sora
  Roxas
  Riku
  Kairi
  NaminĂ©
  An Organization Member
  one of the Final Fantasy Characters
View Results

Andoruu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:31 am
Well, I don't see a topic for it on the first page, and I thought it would be an interesting thing to discuss (if there's another topic, it'll be just like bumping with a new thread. XP). :3

For Halloween and a convention in Colorado I might go to, I'm going as Final Form Sora. XD I've never seen it before, and I like silver. oo; So I thought I'd give it a shot. I already made most of it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Critique and discuss other cosplay thingies? o.o?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:04 am
I cosplayed as Kairi (schoolgirl) at AnimeNEXT 2006. First con, first cosplay! It was awesome.  

Spectabulous

The Kraken
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:05 pm
No offense man, but your cosplay looks like Roxas. If I had the money though, I'd make a girl version of Sora. Then after that, I'd make a Keyblade of my own design.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:41 pm
@andoruu
are you a boy or a girl? ^^" sorry, I can't see it in your photo and I'm so curious xD
There are not enough male KH cosplayers ^_^"
I can't see very much of your costume in the photo, have you got another? ^__^
I am so interested in KH cosplays~ and your keyblade looks great heart

I made a Sora cos some time ago... but I didn't like it very much... It was the halloween outfit and I really loved having my own keyblade but wearing a male costume as a girl... I don't like that very much "xD
Although I am going to make another KH cosplay... and again Sora (the wisdom form ^_^)
And maybe I will make the Rikku fairy and Kairis outfit when I have enough money xD  

II Roxas II

0C h a r w i n0

Business Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:37 pm
Speaking of cosplay...I was all shocked when I turned a corner at Anime Expo and saw Roxas and Sora kissing!!!!...then we realized that the Sora cosplayer was a girl... sweatdrop ...It still seemed like something out of a fanfic though! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:55 pm
Heh heh. Next Tekkoshocon, I will be Sora's Hidden Secret Drive.

No, I don't mean Final Driver, Valor, Wisdon, Anti, or Master.

BEHOLD! SORA'S SUPER SECRET HIDDEN DRIVER..

User Image
FEMME DRIVE

Someone even made me a custom keyblade picture for me to make.

User Image
I call it "Heart Throb"  

OtakuEmi

xx.Lolita.Fajita.xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:38 pm
Hey, awesome cosplay costume. At first glance it did look lik Roxas, but once I spotted the glove I knew it was Final. It's awesome. I might go as Roxas to next year's YaoiCon. ^^ I'm really excited about that because it would be my first time cosplaying...yay~!

@OtakuEmi; o__O That is pretty scary. lol.

And funny at the same time xd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:52 am
@emi

I love that picture xD Are you really going to make that as a cosplay?  

II Roxas II

OtakuEmi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:39 am
Koryusaya
@emi

I love that picture xD Are you really going to make that as a cosplay?

Yes I am. ^_^ I've almost gotten the keyblade finished too!

Progress after Hour 3:
User Image

Progress after Hour 6:
User Image

Props are easier for me to make then the actual costumes, so I'll probably start the actual costume part next week. Even though I do have until April to finish it. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:10 pm
I've never cosplayed before, but I think my mom will let me be Sora for Halloween, only if I make the costume.  

Captain Thax Sparrow

Andoruu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:27 pm
Koryusaya
@andoruu
are you a boy or a girl? ^^" sorry, I can't see it in your photo and I'm so curious xD

I made a Sora cos some time ago... but I didn't like it very much... It was the halloween outfit and I really loved having my own keyblade but wearing a male costume as a girl... I don't like that very much "xD
Although I am going to make another KH cosplay... and again Sora (the wisdom form ^_^)
And maybe I will make the Rikku fairy and Kairis outfit when I have enough money xD

I am, actually a guy. XD I do agree there aren't enough. And when there are, they always mess it up somehow. xD; Wisdom form is a good choice. I love the fire symbol for it<3 Valor's and Master's symbol's just don't appeal as much as the other two.

And, I have another picture. It probably looked like Roxas since it wasn't finished yet. XD; >__> I'm glad no one pointed out it's weird a guy knows how to sew his own costume. -Cough.- Onto the picture.

Just need a few more designs sewed on. x3

and @ Emi

Wow! The Keyblade is looking awesome. XD The whole femme Sora is a cool concept. x3 Good luck with the costume.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:29 pm
Andoruu
Koryusaya
@andoruu

I am, actually a guy. XD I do agree there aren't enough. And when there are, they always mess it up somehow. xD; Wisdom form is a good choice. I love the fire symbol for it<3 Valor's and Master's symbol's just don't appeal as much as the other two.

And, I have another picture. It probably looked like Roxas since it wasn't finished yet. XD; >__> I'm glad no one pointed out it's weird a guy knows how to sew his own costume. -Cough.- Onto the picture.

Now it looks more like Final.... I like it!  

Captain Thax Sparrow

II Roxas II

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:13 am
Andoruu

and @ Emi

Wow! The Keyblade is looking awesome. XD The whole femme Sora is a cool concept. x3 Good luck with the costume.

oh, yor are one of the very rare male KH cosplayer blaugh
yay!

and that picture is cool ^_^
your keyblades look awesome <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:28 am
Andoruu

and @ Emi

Ooh the costume looks awesome ;O

How long did it take you to make?

@ Emi; Awesome keyblade! ^_^

xx.Lolita.Fajita.xx

OtakuEmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:04 pm
Ty. ^_^ I finished it today.

User Image  
Multimedia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff