Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi
~Ask US Questions here~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bonedragon17

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:32 pm
Front Lotus ~ Omote Renge is a Taijutsu techinque which was forbidden due to the strain it puts on a ninja's body. By opening the first of the Celestial Gates, the Initial Gate, the ninja is able to release the restraints in the brain and push the body farther. In Lee's case, he was able to increase his speed and power. To utilize the Omote Renge, Lee first loosens the bandages around his arm. With a kick dash he is suddenly below his target, a quick upward kick sends his opponent skyward. Lee then jumps into the air to place his chest to the back of his opponent. He then wraps his arms and the bandages around his opponent to prevent escape. As the pair begin their fall back to earth, Lee begins to spin downwards at a high rate of speed, driving his opponent head first into the ground. At the last moment Lee himself releases the bandages and jumps to the clear. Though the technique injures his opponent, it also takes its toll on Lee's body as well.

Reverse Lotus ~ Ura Renge is a Taijutsu techinque which was forbidden due to the strain it puts on a ninja's body. To complete the technique, Lee had to open the first five of the Celestial Gates. By opening the first of the Celestial Gates, the Initial Gate, the ninja is able to release the restraints in the brain and push the body farther. In Lee's case, he was able to increase his speed and power. By opening the second gate, the Heal Gate, Lee was able to temporarily increase his stamina. With the opening of the Third Gate, the Life Gate, Lee's body turns a shade of red and he is able to perform the Ura Renge. When Lee performed the technique though, he also opened the fourth gate, the Harm Gate, and the fifth gate, the Limit Gate. Opening the gates removes the limiters placed on the body, and by opening these gates Lee was given a great increase in power in speed. The technique was forbidden though because as each subsquent gate is opened, the body faces more and more strain. When Lee opened the fifth gate, his muscles began to snap.

To utilize the Ura Renge, Lee will open the first three Celestial Gates. Then, like Omote Renge, he quickly moves beneath the target and kicks them upwards. While in the air Lee will then pummel his opponent throughout the air with high speed Taijutsu attacks to weaken them. Then at the apex of his attack he will strike his opponent in the chest towards the ground. Lee then moves in close to his opponent and attaches his bandage. Lee will then allow his opponent to get some distance, he then pulls his target back to his body and does a hard downward palm strike to their chest causing them to crash into the ground with massive damage.

Initial lotus ~ will come soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:39 pm
I was going to send all that.  

The Jashu

bonedragon17

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:41 pm
xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:45 pm
razz I'll go get Initial Lotus.  

The Jashu

The Assasin Of The Mist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:48 pm
bonedragon17
Front Lotus ~ Omote Renge is a Taijutsu techinque which was forbidden due to the strain it puts on a ninja's body. By opening the first of the Celestial Gates, the Initial Gate, the ninja is able to release the restraints in the brain and push the body farther. In Lee's case, he was able to increase his speed and power. To utilize the Omote Renge, Lee first loosens the bandages around his arm. With a kick dash he is suddenly below his target, a quick upward kick sends his opponent skyward. Lee then jumps into the air to place his chest to the back of his opponent. He then wraps his arms and the bandages around his opponent to prevent escape. As the pair begin their fall back to earth, Lee begins to spin downwards at a high rate of speed, driving his opponent head first into the ground. At the last moment Lee himself releases the bandages and jumps to the clear. Though the technique injures his opponent, it also takes its toll on Lee's body as well.

Reverse Lotus ~ Ura Renge is a Taijutsu techinque which was forbidden due to the strain it puts on a ninja's body. To complete the technique, Lee had to open the first five of the Celestial Gates. By opening the first of the Celestial Gates, the Initial Gate, the ninja is able to release the restraints in the brain and push the body farther. In Lee's case, he was able to increase his speed and power. By opening the second gate, the Heal Gate, Lee was able to temporarily increase his stamina. With the opening of the Third Gate, the Life Gate, Lee's body turns a shade of red and he is able to perform the Ura Renge. When Lee performed the technique though, he also opened the fourth gate, the Harm Gate, and the fifth gate, the Limit Gate. Opening the gates removes the limiters placed on the body, and by opening these gates Lee was given a great increase in power in speed. The technique was forbidden though because as each subsquent gate is opened, the body faces more and more strain. When Lee opened the fifth gate, his muscles began to snap.

To utilize the Ura Renge, Lee will open the first three Celestial Gates. Then, like Omote Renge, he quickly moves beneath the target and kicks them upwards. While in the air Lee will then pummel his opponent throughout the air with high speed Taijutsu attacks to weaken them. Then at the apex of his attack he will strike his opponent in the chest towards the ground. Lee then moves in close to his opponent and attaches his bandage. Lee will then allow his opponent to get some distance, he then pulls his target back to his body and does a hard downward palm strike to their chest causing them to crash into the ground with massive damage.

Initial lotus ~ will come soon.
Oh I knew those moves already, but they just have multiple names...... that's a little strange  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:31 pm
Initial Lotus ~ Basically just kicking the opponent into the air with a series of kicks, then wrapping the opponent in his bandages hurdleing him/her into the ground. Basically a weaker version of the Front Lotus.  

bonedragon17

The Assasin Of The Mist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:33 pm
bonedragon17
Initial Lotus ~ Basically just kicking the opponent into the air with a series of kicks, then wrapping the opponent in his bandages hurdleing him/her into the ground. Basically a weaker version of the Front Lotus.
oh so its the airel kicks huh, alright thats all i needed to know  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:58 pm
Pretty much.  

bonedragon17

The Assasin Of The Mist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:42 pm
Umm I've never heard of the Morning Peacock move that Miato Gai has, was is that?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:11 pm
Asakujaku (Otherwise known as morning peacock) is a taijutsu technique used by Maito Gai. Gai first opens the sixth Celestial Gate Keimon, which gives him access to an enormous amount of chakra. Using this tremendous burst of power and speed, he will approach his opponent in a distinctive stance. When near enough, he will kick his opponent and launch them into the air. He will then strike them multiple times, causing the distinctive peacock fan to develop. His opponent will then fall back to the earth, covered in the strike's aura.

((Manga only))  

bonedragon17

hurdy13

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:03 pm
1.can some one tell me what Sanseki Sensha is? It is a jutsu taught by nagare. But I have no I dea what it does or how I should learn it.

2. When will the summons be updated?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:26 pm
I only have 1 question.

When are the academy going to be updated with skill points?

See I read the announcements and it says the chunnin exams are over. Also, the rules say that no skill points will be rewarded during exams. But if the exams are over why hasn't skill points been given out. I want to get out of the academy and take missions but it seems I can't due to this problem. Also, if this is so are the jonin exams going on.  

Suckick

The Jashu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:43 am
@Azesan: Bear with the guild mods. Drago is still in Jamaica I believe, and we only have Ryo and Bone to manage things. I'm sure they'll get around to it. Your only in the acadamy for one day, and the minimum requirement to pass is one skill. After that your free to go anywhere by purchasing a ticket from the docks. The skill points are already being updated by them, quite constantly and well I might add. It seems you've been in this guild for a longer time then me... so you should probably be out of the acadamy..

@Hurdy: 1) Its like Choji's "Human Juggernaut" technique, otherwise known as Nakudan Sensha. It's used by the Akimichi clan to transform into a rapidly spinning ball. To jog your memory, Choji used it against Jiroubou in the invasion of Konohoa a few times. The one Nagare uses is renamed as
"Doka Sanseki Sensha", also known as; "Assimilated Rock Tank".

2) I'm not a mod, so I can't answer that... So I'm guessing that it will be done sometime after the new village is made, or a little before. But... thats a complete guess..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:00 pm
thanks  

hurdy13

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

bonedragon17

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:37 pm
What's ironic about the exam rule thing was that people has been mysteriously been updated... burning_eyes  
Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff