Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi
~Ask US Questions here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drago_the_Blackrose

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:53 am
Hedoro Koutai
Just checking, when is the Game of Throninjas starting? Reaver's character is still tied up in Mist, so are we waiting on that, or is everyone else just getting a headstart?

It's already started. Sucks that reaver is tied up in MIST but dem be the breaks.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:58 am
Drago_the_Blackrose
Hedoro Koutai
Just checking, when is the Game of Throninjas starting? Reaver's character is still tied up in Mist, so are we waiting on that, or is everyone else just getting a headstart?

It's already started. Sucks that reaver is tied up in MIST but dem be the breaks.

Ah, excellent. Shiori will begin shortly. Hmm, wonder where to go first?  

Hedoro Koutai

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Drago_the_Blackrose

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:06 am
Hedoro Koutai
Drago_the_Blackrose
Hedoro Koutai

Ah, excellent. Shiori will begin shortly. Hmm, wonder where to go first?

The smart place would be any where unoccupied. Build your fronts up.
The Strategic thing would be anywhere that REAVER is king. Take him out the game early.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:09 am
I was considering that, but:

1- If I did, he could well decide to bail on the Mist battle just to stomp Shiori.

2- Where's the fun in that?

Though I may get especially creative and declare war on myself... If Teufel starts conquering places to enter the game, then she would have to challenge Shiori sooner or later. Or I let Shiori drop out, other people take her lands, then Teufel attacks them? (That way would avoid the conflict of interest, but it's just messy and overly complicated...)  

Hedoro Koutai

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

RLRLR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:11 am
Does being in a clan from a particular village count as being a member of the village in and of itself?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:32 am
If your character's profile is in that village's list, then you're a member of that village. If you're an Uchiha but you move to Sand, then you'd be a member of Sand. You would no longer count as being a member of Leaf.  

Hedoro Koutai

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

RLRLR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:39 am
Well, can a person move from one village to another? And if so, do they have to give up any items of techniques they learned in the previous village that were for village members only?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:43 am
I know that characters can move from one village to another, I think a lot of Grim's old characters were all from Hidden Love (?) despite where they actually came from.. (The political fallout is largely personal preference, how you want to play it.) You do raise a good question, for the 'village member only' techniques, I don't think that's ever been discussed before. The mods would probably have to make a ruling on that part.  

Hedoro Koutai

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

RLRLR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:26 pm
Hedoro Koutai
I know that characters can move from one village to another, I think a lot of Grim's old characters were all from Hidden Love (?) despite where they actually came from.. (The political fallout is largely personal preference, how you want to play it.) You do raise a good question, for the 'village member only' techniques, I don't think that's ever been discussed before. The mods would probably have to make a ruling on that part.

Aside from that, how does being reduced in rank effect one's elements, considering how a kage may lose their position and become a jounin again. Given that they reach 4 elements or higher at that rank, including the particular job type, Sannin, that can be achieved at the same level, I feel this might need to be addressed specifically, as I don't believe it is mentioned in the handbook. I personally feel that it would be rather unfair if you lose some of your elements after losing the position.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:26 pm
Well, we did lose some Elements when the system first got put in place, so that would likely be the same idea. If you have four elements, and through whatever means you are only supposed to have three, the other could well go back to being sealed away again. Beyond that, a mod may well have a different opinion, including an official answer.  

Hedoro Koutai

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Drago_the_Blackrose

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:38 pm
RLRLR
Does being in a clan from a particular village count as being a member of the village in and of itself?

No.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:40 pm
RLRLR
Well, can a person move from one village to another? And if so, do they have to give up any items of techniques they learned in the previous village that were for village members only?

If A person moves form village to village.. which we generally hate doing. Because it is agrivating. You would technically become a missing nin. After you have said you are loyal to your village. You are loyal to that village. But no you don't get to move to another village and gain its Village onyl techs.

So if You move your ninja from Leaf to Moon.. to Learn the Moon Techs. It wouldn't work.

If you are an uuchiha but you want your profile in Moon. You still wouldn't be able to gain the Moon Ninja Techs.  

Drago_the_Blackrose

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Drago_the_Blackrose

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:42 pm
RLRLR
Hedoro Koutai

Aside from that, how does being reduced in rank effect one's elements, considering how a kage may lose their position and become a jounin again. Given that they reach 4 elements or higher at that rank, including the particular job type, Sannin, that can be achieved at the same level, I feel this might need to be addressed specifically, as I don't believe it is mentioned in the handbook. I personally feel that it would be rather unfair if you lose some of your elements after losing the position.

In an effort to slow down and completely eradicate corruption...Because at the Rank you were given all four elements. However we have now decided based on this issue.. that now if you have over 250k. You will be able to keep all the Elements that you previously gained. However, Becoming a New Rank is a reward.. or Like Joining an specialty group. If you leave the aktsuki.. you lose the techniques you gained for being in the akatsuki. You lost your rank.. so you lose your element. It is the same thought process. It is the same rule for everybody. Unless your character step downs and joins their village, Senate, or becomes an Elder.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:43 pm
OR just refer to hedoro.. cause she had it on point.. like for real.  

Drago_the_Blackrose

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Reaver Darkside
Captain

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:03 pm
Kelli is a bad example.
She was moving her characters without consent of other mods, in order to free space in the villages that were overly occupied. Due to the characters having large skill lists.

With the new way we are have profiles shown, this is not needed anymore. Since we use spoilers instead of quotes on the profiles now in order to make profiles of rpcs easier to be found in the village's member's post. 3nodding

All rpcs are located in their home villages, if not, they're defectors and are located in the bingo book as missing nin.

As stated above.

Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces