Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi
~Ask US Questions here~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drago_the_Blackrose

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:33 am
IF you have A question Please Post them Here that Way I can Help you ASAP! Nobody Will make fun of you so just ask them here. You Can Ask Questions about anything. From the Techniques To the different Clans To anything. So Yeah Ask US questions.

- Okay We have Now the in the OOC almost Every Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu that is Cannon to the Show in the OOC Board...All you have to do is click and look around there.

- You can Also Check Leaf Ninja for the Techniques you are looking for to see what hey do.

- Then You should ask what A technique does if you need further explanation but man its only one click away...most of the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:31 am
Anyways, I have 4 questions.

1. How do skill points work? I'm guess you earn them but how many do you start out with. Is it just 500 or you choose between 500-5000 for academy students.

2. So on the main forum here it says hidden snow village which I'm going to join if I can but on the banners it says you should wear in your signature the symbol of your village but I can't find the snow village one for when I finish my profile. So I'm wondering if their is a snow village I can join or not?

3. When you take on mission where do you go to take part in it? Also, why doesn't it have any other villages on the mission chart.

4. When you graduate in the academy do you get put into a gennin team or are you single working. I can't really tell.

(Anyways, this is a great guild and I can actually understand it better than the other one with the D20 system. They refused to help me out after I pm all the mods)  

Suckick

bonedragon17

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:36 am
1) You automatically start off with 500
2) I don't think they have a hidden snow symbol yet since we can't find any. Your just going to have to go without one.
3) You can either take part of the mission alone or with a partner. Your choice.
4) When you leave, you can go single if you wish. Or you can team up with someone to be your sensei so you can learn any technique their way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:12 pm
bonedragon17

2) I don't think they have a hidden snow symbol yet since we can't find any. Your just going to have to go without one.

Um, here's a link that might help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto_geography

See on the sides of the village description they have the village symbol which can be copied, than enlarged probably using photobucket.

Basicly, click on the image. Then it will take you to a image page. Probably click on the image or click on the image URL and it will take you to a small picture which you can enlarge. Anyways, just delete this post because it's probably spam.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Suckick

Drago_the_Blackrose

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:48 am
You don't have to have your Village on your sig...That's optional man  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:49 pm
Anyways, I'm wondering about starting out techniques.

Anyways, what I want to know basically is what starting techniques exist in the guild.?

See I'm planning on changing mine due to the fact I can't use it do to me making a mistake on the profile about a clan (I thought we had to also put down are last name because it didn't say optional)

So what are basic starting techniques and if village, Hidden snow village.

Also, is a clan required?  

Suckick

bonedragon17

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:58 pm
If your character is in Snow, no, it isn't. Start out techniques are pretty much letting you have any technique that you wish that is not of a clan your in. If you not in one, then you can get a nonclan technique.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:06 pm
O.K. Now reading over the questions again I don't think I understand everything.

Here's a bunch of questions.

1. Basically, do mods monitor your skill points or do you update them and change your rank and stuff or do you have to do that on the profile sheet after you've posted the info on the training sheet.

2. Why is it that they're is only Sound, Leaf, and mist ninja missions available. Is it because you have to choose one of those villages which I couldn't find the info telling you anywhere. (I'm in Snow)

3. How do people monitor skill points (Basicly same as first question)  

Suckick

Suckick

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:57 pm
Azesan
O.K. Now reading over the questions again I don't think I understand everything.

1. Basically, do mods monitor your skill points or do you update them and change your rank and stuff or do you have to do that on the profile sheet after you've posted the info on the training sheet.

2. Why is it that they're is only Sound, Leaf, and mist ninja missions available. Is it because you have to choose one of those villages which I couldn't find the info telling you anywhere. (I'm in Snow)

Anyways, what's going on. It's been up a while.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:09 pm
Azesan

1. We moniter skil points and add them when you are done with a techinque or you have done some training. When you piost and its training how many ever decent size post you do will ocunt towards Traiining. Once you are done training you post it on the Training Completion part and we added to your skill points. Your skill points and such are at the Village were you are at.

2. If you want a mission PM me and I will make one up for you. It's no big deal. Those missions were here from the Previous mods. The only reason why those villages have missions and most others don't is be cuase those villages are the most popular.

3. Read answer one.  

Drago_the_Blackrose

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Warrior Shokan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:22 pm
1.I'm confused on where to find the techniques...I'm in leaf and in the Inuzuka Clan (kiba's clan for quick referance) can I use kiba's techniques as the starting out technique?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:27 pm
1. As long as you have started out with one of his skills, you can use that technique untill you learn more from him. To answer the question; 'Were are the techniques', they are on the first page, first or the second post.  

bonedragon17

Warrior Shokan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:29 pm
Or maybe the Kaguya Clan, ther arn't many known jutsu's for that clan  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:33 pm
They both have roughly the same amount of Techniques. I recommend goign with any clan your more familiar with.  

bonedragon17

Warrior Shokan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:48 pm
Do you just randomly pop up in the achademy class, or do you train yourself there, or are there teachers?  
Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff