Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Pokemon Academy

Back to Guilds

This is a discussion guild for all aspects of Pokemon - games, anime, TCG, fan art, etc. We even have a roleplay and minigame forum. 

Tags: Pokemon, games, anime, discussion, roleplaying 

Reply Gaian Pokemon Academy
The Official "What's your Favorite Pokemon?" Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite aspect of Pokemon?
  The wonderous Pokemon themselves duh!
  The characters and story always had me coming back.
  The adventureous world. *Dreamy sigh*
  Action packed battles!
  Strategy, I like to work my brain.
  I am merely...a collecter.
View Results

tsundere_burstlinker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:46 pm
Uhm... I choose Chinchou because even though it's not famous but I like it's features. I like the X eyes and the twin attenaes and I like how it evolved into a Fish named Lanturn. I really like also how Chinchous works as a pack and their two antennaes glows and gives light to darkness. I really want to have a Chinchou and guys Chinchou is one of my favorite pokemons in the pokemon world.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:23 am
My personal favourite is raichu because the first episode I can remember watching is the one where ash's pikachu gets beat up by one and has to contemplate whether or not it should evolve into one, I'm not sure why that made raichu such a propionate character to but it did and raichu has been my favourite ever since. My other favourites include leafeon, ninetails, gengar, goodra, and literally all the cat based Pokemon  

Tteoti

Greedy Capitalist

6,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gaian Pokemon Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers