Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sincerely Yours: Sasuke x Sakura

Back to Guilds

A fanguild for the discussion of the Naruto pairing SasukexSakura 

Tags: sasusaku, sasuke, sakura, sasuke x sakura 

Reply SasukexSakura
SasuSaku doujinshi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Iia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:27 pm
Kawaii_Angel05 Wrote:
You are very lucky. I only get money on my birthdays, and change I find on the cafeteria floor.

xD Same for me. Oh, and those occasional pennies you find on the floor at Wal-Mart.

>> I went to twinbells and saw quite a bit of doujin that I like. xD

They take cash in the mail at my own risk. YAY. It's the only way I can buy things without parents disapproval. smilies/icon_gonk.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:31 pm
I remember finding 50 bucks on the floor and then 20 the next day at a shopping place. I was like O.O It was like in the middle of nowhere. smilies/icon_xd.gif  

Cherrihana

Iia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:54 pm
Cherrihana Wrote:
I remember finding 50 bucks on the floor and then 20 the next day at a shopping place. I was like O.O It was like in the middle of nowhere. smilies/icon_xd.gif

I found $200 on the floor at my high school. On the floor. That was the luckiest day of my LIFE. Ididn't turn it in because:

1. Whoever was being THAT careless with $200 is an idiot.

2. My highschool has a student body of 1600+ people. Like they'd really find out WHOSE $200 it was. >>

>> I have yet to find anything more than $.25 at once. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:22 pm
Lucky you smilies/icon_surprised.gif

My friends found $400 at school but they turned it in and no one said it was theres, I don't what happened to it though. smilies/icon_xd.gif

Cherrihana

Iia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:26 pm
xD Yeah. Wow.

Who brings that kind of money to school?!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:31 pm
Yeah, whos brings it and loses it!? smilies/icon_gonk.gif

Still, had it been I who found the money I would've kept it. >->;
I mean.. $400!? smilies/icon_xd.gif

Cherrihana

Iia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:32 pm
I know. xD I'm too greedy of a person when it comes to that much.

If I ever found any more money, I'd use it on doujinshi. xD I spent the $200 on expanding my Gravitation manga collection. And Fruits Basket. >> *wasn't into Naruto at the time*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:38 pm
Fruuuuits Basket. smilies/icon_heart.gif (I love Kagura XDD)

Yeah, I spend my money on doujinshi. Only SasuSaku ones I might add XD Or Saku/Sasu-centric ones. >D

Right now I'm just paitently or not waiting for an email back from twinbells so I can buy some doujinshi. smilies/icon_xd.gif

Cherrihana

Iia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:46 pm
Cherrihana Wrote:
Fruuuuits Basket. smilies/icon_heart.gif (I love Kagura XDD)

Yeah, I spend my money on doujinshi. Only SasuSaku ones I might add XD Or Saku/Sasu-centric ones. >D

Right now I'm just paitently or not waiting for an email back from twinbells so I can buy some doujinshi. smilies/icon_xd.gif

xD I want a bunch. xD SasuSaku, there was a cute ItaSasu one I saw, too. And I saw some KakaSasu doujinshi too. *big KakaSasu fan* xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:06 am
I don't like ItaSasu or KakaSasu smilies/icon_xp.gif
(Basically don't like Sasuke with anyone but Sakura or Naruto >_>)

I want the ItachixSakuraxSasuke one in twinbells shop though. smilies/icon_xd.gif

Cherrihana

~kikigal_19~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:07 pm
i got none. i hope i can buy some in the near future though. but i did see some of the pics. of them online.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:51 pm
oh you guys are so lucky! I've never read a doujinshi before! smilies/icon_crying.gif I don't know where toget them but are they in english? smilies/icon_confused.gif  

evil_demon2006s_ vampire

kmiski
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:53 pm
Ayu Hikari Wrote:
oh you guys are so lucky! I've never read a doujinshi before! smilies/icon_crying.gif I don't know where toget them but are they in english? smilies/icon_confused.gif

You can get doujinshi at ebay, Twinbells\' Doujinshi Shop (Although she hasn't updated in awhile. She's quite busy. ), and at anime conventions. I know a lot of other websites you can buy doujinshi from but I can't remember them right now. If you go to a Doujinshi Review Site, they provide a lot of links you can go to buy doujinshi.

And no, they are in Japanese.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:10 pm
$400 if I found them I buy alot anime stuff like hehehe I want to get this cute Sasuke plushe that dress or the site said cosplay as a cat smilies/icon_rofl.gif it so cute!!!! Well I can buy noting online unless I use money order I be ok but I can buy noting because I spent all the money too much good stuff world I brought a Kyo shirt and other stuff....................yeah  

Tao Love Ayumu

Cherrihana

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:49 am
Kawaii_Angel05 Wrote:
I only have one... I'm pretty sure this is the only doujinshi I'll ever buy. Of course, I may change my mind.

Kakurenbo (Hide and Seek)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

Circle: Konjou Kumiai Click for circle\'s web site
Artist: Yoko Fujitani
Genre: Angst/Romance
Size: B5
Price: Around $30 (Currency is USD)
Pages: 70
Description: A long story about Sasuke, Naruto, and Kakashi searching for Sakura who is using a Genjutsu to hide herself in the forest of Konoha. It seems that Kurenai has challenged Sakura to hide from her Team for 12 hours (?) I recall a part where Tsunade refers Sakura as "Sasuke's woman" XD The ending is really sweet.

..And that's all for now. ^^;

Huzzah! I just brought this doujinshi off ebay. smilies/icon_xd.gif smilies/icon_heart.gif

Now to go through the painful weeks of waiting for it to come..and its from Japan. >>;

SasukexSakura

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff