*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
i'm kinda confused on this..and it FREAKS me out Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whats happening to me??? what is this????
  Its a gift, calm down
  its a curse, pray to God bout it
  your insane
  i really dont care
  i dunno...pray ova it
View Results

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:28 am
ok...the other day..i was walking in the woods...God told me to go back home, so i turned around, and went back home...half way there, i realized why he wanted me to turn back...i woulda gone under a bridge..under this bridge...is ALOT of satanic spray paintings...i've always gone by there, but i've never been told to go back..well when i visioned the bridge...i sensed demons, and it creeped me out...now i can sense demons, i can sense their presence...n earlier today..i sensed demons....then i sensed light...i'm not sure if it was another warrior of God, angels, or a battle (angles) but i sensed it, and i dont fully understand it...i'm not quite sure how to use the one i deicovered today, but i have found out how to sense demons, i just have to stop and pay attention if they're a bit away..but if they're right there with me, i sense them, STRONGLY.

does anybody know whats going on? is this a gift tha God has given me to help better fight the forces of evil? or has he given it to me to help those shrowded and haunted by demons? i'm so...i dunno, its so obscure...any thoughts???  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:35 am
thrashmetaljunkie
ok...the other day..i was walking in the woods...God told me to go back home, so i turned around, and went back home...half way there, i realized why he wanted me to turn back...i woulda gone under a bridge..under this bridge...is ALOT of satanic spray paintings...i've always gone by there, but i've never been told to go back..well when i visioned the bridge...i sensed demons, and it creeped me out...now i can sense demons, i can sense their presence...n earlier today..i sensed demons....then i sensed light...i'm not sure if it was another warrior of God, angels, or a battle (angles) but i sensed it, and i dont fully understand it...i'm not quite sure how to use the one i deicovered today, but i have found out how to sense demons, i just have to stop and pay attention if they're a bit away..but if they're right there with me, i sense them, STRONGLY.

does anybody know whats going on? is this a gift tha God has given me to help better fight the forces of evil? or has he given it to me to help those shrowded and haunted by demons? i'm so...i dunno, its so obscure...any thoughts???

alot of christians can sense demons, i can sense demons all the time, especially since i know someone posessed. sometimes i can sense them in my room at night or at school, sometimes i see them. but i think that all christians at some stage of their life will encounter supernatural beings, both demons and angels, so i dont think its a special power, just an encounter with the supernatural.  

The Fatal Pastry

SUPERSQUIRRELX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:31 am
No, thats not weird. I've felt demons before. In fact I could feel them in my house before, until I told them to go away in the name of Christ. But still, I think demons and ghosts are synonymous.
Theres was this place in the woods behind my house where there was a dilaptitated old house that looked like it was from the 1800's or something. I always felt like there were demons there or something.
But yah, if you feel demons just banish them with the name of Christ, they don't have anything else to do but comply.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:07 am
The more important thing is that you listened to what God said, and did it. Good for you! And the sensitivity is probably growing from the obedience.  

chewmynails

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:50 pm
yes, i too can sense them....at least i can sense the one inthe room NEXT to mine. but its only trully bothered me in my dreams.....but these are NOT at all in any sense pleasant dreams. i have to say the lords prayer every night before i go to bed to keep from having them.

and honestly ive never had demon dreams unitl i came to this house in california. either its the house, or the demon followed me since the day i was born and found a good time to really start bothering me. either way, as everyone else has said, we all eventually will "sense" these demons. its actually nothing more than human nature...its that "gut" feeling we get sometimes whether its a demon or a bad feeling that something bad is going to happen and thats mainly just intuition.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:01 pm
ok..sweetness...its strange tho..i've never had this before..and like..i sumwa found out how to turn it on and off...its complicated...then again...my mind's on summer vacation..meaning can;t think properly...so come back in 3 months...lol. so ya, at least i kno i'm not losing it now...lol ^^  

thrashmetaljunkie

Blackrose_218

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:07 pm
chewmynails
The more important thing is that you listened to what God said, and did it. Good for you! And the sensitivity is probably growing from the obedience.

Yes, I agree!
I have never felt anything, well, i dont think i have (o_O) But that is very interesting to here.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:59 am
My brother.
Me and you have the same thing.
Pm me Asaps,I want to know a few things.  

dirtdevilgrunt13

Seority

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:57 am
Thats a cool gift. I don't think I've ever senced demons, but I have senced God, or light, by me.
Glad your not the only one then. -^__^-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:41 pm
There is nothing in the Bible that supports that anyperson can "sense" a demon.  

Ziarreneo

Arrea Delano

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:35 pm
Ziarreneo

Then just wait until you do. It's not asked for, it's given to you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:38 pm
SUPERSQUIRRELX
No, thats not weird. I've felt demons before. In fact I could feel them in my house before, until I told them to go away in the name of Christ. But still, I think demons and ghosts are synonymous.
Theres was this place in the woods behind my house where there was a dilaptitated old house that looked like it was from the 1800's or something. I always felt like there were demons there or something.
But yah, if you feel demons just banish them with the name of Christ, they don't have anything else to do but comply.

I agree with everything else you said, but demons and ghosts are not similiar. Ghosts are just lost souls, they are dead and alone, forced to wander the earth and not be heard by the ones they care about. They just give off an errie feeling because they are dead. Demons are not the same, they are creatures from hell that try to harm you or force you away from God.  

Arrea Delano

Ziarreneo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:30 pm
Crimson_Enigma
Ziarreneo

The only thing I can think of "sensing a demon" is being scaried when you think something is watching you in a dark corner.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:36 pm
i wasn scared, mind you i walk this path almost everyday, and i walk by that bridge everytime, it was only tha once tha he told me to turn around, plus, i've been being attacked mor,e n more lately...its getting really hard to hold on. i guess God lets me sense them so i can stay clear, because for some reason, i'm feeling really weak lately...both emotionally and physically...blah...its hard...and tell me why i can talk to some one whos 5 countries away from me, and i can sense if they have a demon with them or not??? and then when they rebuke, i dont sense it anymore??? i was on a mountain yesterday...walking up it with my parents...and i sensed them again..my dad rebuked, and i didn sense them anymore...can you explain tha please?? AND after he rebuked, i sensed angels all around us, i wasn scared, i live to b outdoors, i love it, the walk was nothing for me..tho i cant say the same for my parents...i'm not making this up 2 seem cool, cuz i'm not like tha, i just wanna kno why the hell i'm the one tha has to sense them, cuz i dont really want it...i get so uncomfortable when i sense them...and it tires me 2...  

thrashmetaljunkie

Arrea Delano

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:12 pm
Ziarreneo
Crimson_Enigma
Ziarreneo

The only thing I can think of "sensing a demon" is being scaried when you think something is watching you in a dark corner.

Then you have never seen one, then you would know what it would feel like, and it wouldn't just be a scary feeling.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff