Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xandrei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:33 pm
User Image

The heart of worlds made of both darkness and light.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:47 pm
Three figures appeared in a burst of darkness, the center person had their hood down, long dark hair revealed, sweeping elegantly on the side of their face. Not one member of the trio uttered a word as they made their way down a shadowy, long corridor, eventually stepping through a doorway lined with elegant drapery. The room within was lined with exotic beads and similar drapery to that of the doorway, and lit with candles that gave off an ethereal and otherworldly glow. It was a circular room with a sleek, elliptical table in its center. Atop the table was an odd but elegant statue, intricately carved. On the far reaches of the room, against the walls, was an assortment of chairs, four of which were filled.

"I have fulfilled the Emperor's orders." The leader of the trio announced as he slipped off the brown cloak and hung it neatly on the wall next to four others.

One of his followers followed suit and laughed, "Oh yes yes, Number Two. And I'm sure that Caesar will also be very proud of you! You�ll have to teach me to be just like you!" His comment was followed by another round of laughter.

The blue haired leader chose to ignore his subordinate's comment, finding it unworthy of his reply. Instead he took a seat next to a man in plain robes who seemed perfectly content in just watching the three enter. He did not shift from his relaxed, lounging position nor did he even bother to speak to any of the newcomers.

"So how'd it go? Did you do well? Did everything go according to plan?" Another member of the room rose from his chair with a nervous look plastered on his long face.

"Of course it did." The trio's leader snapped. "The people on the list from the Emperor have been split up through the doorways, just as ordered. Don't question me, Number Four."

SCDream
Crew

SCDream
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:59 pm
The room was completely silent, except for Number Three's fit of laughter. It was completed with a quick statement, "Just goes to show that nobody can live up to Number Two!"

The man did not respond to the horrid little comment of Three. His jokes were tiresome and annoying and didn't amuse anyone but his own twisted little self. Yet another silence filled the room of seven. It was not uncommon for such things to occur, especially when the bad blood was stirred to the surface.

After a few moments, the man at the head of the room in the plain robes spoke up. "The Overlord has given new orders when you three returned..." he began lazily.

The third follower of Two, Number Five, sprang from his seat. �Dammit!� He snarled. "Why didn't you say anything earlier! Hell could have happened if you had forgotten to tell us!"

A cold but effortless stare seated Five. "I don't forget things." the man retaliated. His cool gaze turned on the rest of the room's inhabitants. "Numbers Seven, Six, and Five will be heading out to the Three worlds, initiating Phase Two." A sharp glance struck Five, cutting off any angry remarks he might have.

"Oh but One~..." a very feminine voice filled the room. All eyes pointed to the most lascivious women one could imagine. She seated herself on the leg of the group's informant with a rouged lip pout. "You wouldn't send me to that world, would you?"

The lazing man, One, stared at the woman for a moment with a completely expressionless face. He didn't seem to enjoy the close presence of Number Six but he made no effort to remove her. "Yes." He finally answered. "Now I suggest you, along with Seven and Five, get moving now."

With an angry huff, she sprang from One's leg and grabbed her own brown cloak near the doorway and slipped it off. With a womanly rage, she left the room without speaking. One looked at the other two, not even needing to say anything but allowing his eyes to speak his commands. Number Five snarled as his slipped on his own cloak and left the room. The last man, Number Seven, wobbled a bit as he put on the brown covering.

"Ah heh..." He grinned lazily. "I guess I'll get going now� Maybe I'll play a game or something..."

Number Two rubbed his eyes and sat back into his chair. "What an aggravating group..." he groaned.

"Ha ha!" Three laughed. "You're no prize yourself!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:19 am
“I was outnumbered… that was all…” Number Seven continued. He then winced as Number Four continued to dress his wounds. “They won’t be a problem next time I find them…”

“Ha ha! I’m quite sure! Three regular people are quite difficult to defeat you know. Especially after you’ve been stalling and playing your little games while they prepare themselves! You are quite the genius, Seven.” Number Three continued to laugh in from his chair.

“You know…” Number Four began, tightening the bandages. “The Caliph will be extremely upset with you now. You better hope he’s not going to do anything…”

“Heh…” Seven sighed with his pain slowly easing. “I doubt he’ll do anything to me once he finds out that it was Three who dropped The Card.”

An extended silence swelled in the room after Number Seven spoke. Number Four looked over at Three with the most terrified look upon his face and even Number Two stood up.

”You dropped The Card?!” Two yelled. “What were you thinking?”

A cool look felt over Three’s face. “Do you really think I’d drop it on accident?” He reclined back in his chair and rested his arms behind his head. “You’ll thank me later…”

“Like hell we will…” Two grumbled, taking a place back in his seat.

“What do you think, Number One?” Four asked, finishing Seven’s mending and taking his own seat.

Yet another silence over came the room, all eyes on One. He said nothing and rested with his eyes closed, ignoring the question entirely. All remained this way until there was a large clatter outside the room. The sound of stomping foot steps echoed and grew louder and louder until Number Six burst through the door. In an angry huff she threw off her cloak and hung it up messily with the rest and fell into her chair without a word, arms and legs crossed.

”Heheh. Now what could you’re problem be?” Three laughed.

“Stuff it.” Six growled, not looking at anyone. “I told you I shouldn’t be out there. Those three wouldn’t listen to me and ignored me entirely! And one of them just got lost themselves and I couldn’t find them. Then you know what? Another appeared! Another one! This is not the work for a lady.”

“So you did not complete you’re task either?” a voice from the head of the room asked. All turned to see Number One finally rising to his feet.

“…Number One? What are you doing?” Two asked cautiously. He was only second in command and still at had to watch what he said to those above him. But it was incredibly unusual for One to take action at all.

The man made his way to the doorway. “I will fix this problem right now.” He looked back with quite an evil look upon his face. “It’ll be easy enough.”

And suddenly, Number One was gone, destination unknown.

SCDream
Crew

SCDream
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:57 pm
There was complete silence as One and a more sullen looking Five made their way back to "home". Tension thickened the already swirling portents of the dark pathway. One had an indescribable expression curling on his lips, casting more shadows on his face than normal. Five only shivered at the expression. It was sinister, more horrible than the snarls and screams he uttered during a battle. A dim light broke through the darkness.

They were... well... home.

As soon as the two stepped out, Five broke away, hurridly taking his place at the table. He wanted to get away from One as fast as possible. The still cloaked leader only raised a brow, but said nothing. His looks said more than words could possibly ever hope to cover. He glanced around at the gathered members. Well, it certainly looked like everyone was here. One was about to speak when he caught a peculiar look from the designated second in command.

Christ, what was up now? The b*****d had that primly smug look on his girly little face.

"Two, what is it."

"Orders, while you were out." Replied the addressed man, still looking cocky.

"Well?"

"The King wants his Prince back."

"And you're doing that, correct?" Of course he was correct, the look said it all. Two was to bring back the important man... and he was guessing that he would end up as a decoy. Hn. At least it wasn't as much work.

"Yes. Oh, and you're being sent out for trash duty. The Emperor doesn't want anyone else interfering in Radiant Garden's business."

Ho-hum. So not a decoy after all. Damn, that would've been such an easy job. Looked like he was going to be doing some intercepting of some kind.

"Fine. Get on it." He paused, scanning the room, "Three, Four, you'll go as well..." One flicked a look over at Two, relishing the pissed off look he received for just a moment. "...Oh sorry, not as back up of course. We all know you can handle yourself, Two. Three and Four... cause... a little mayhem, will you? It's too quiet."

The three went off in their designated directions, disappearing in the black abyss. One stood, contemplating for a moment.

Huh, he could wait for a little bit for his. He had time.

All the time in the world.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:20 pm
There was now an empty seat between Pride and Envy. It had been empty for quite some time but no one bothered to acknowledge the fact that it used to have an owner. There was no time for traitors. There was no time for fools. Fools are best left forgotten, detached from mind and memory.

To the members of the room, there was no owner of the third chair and there never was.

That did not mean there weren’t seven still in the room. All Heartless sat in their designated seats while a lone figure stood amongst them. All eyes were set on this person. All lips held fast. All ears, intent.

The figure spoke to the Heartless with a voice that was light, almost fae-like in fashion.... but yet, the undertones of it was strong, wicked, much like many layers of tempered steel.

“You know your new orders,” the speaker continued with a steady gaze. The look was gentle, much like a mother’s touch, but as cruel as the Devil himself. “Envy, Wrath, Lust, and Gluttony… Today you will follow these orders.”

The commands were crisp and concise. A wave of nods and acknowledgement weaved through the room. All inhabitants remained silent as the speaker began leaving the room. Suddenly, though, the exit was interrupted only with the brief statement of “Oh yes. Pride and Sloth… you know what to do.”

With that, the speaker was gone. Quietly... elegantly, almost as if they wore the darkness around them like a shroud.

A few moments passed before the silence was broken.

“Well?” Sloth sneered, lips curling, looking around at the other Heartless. “What the hell are you still sitting around for? Get your sorry asses moving already!”

Beside him, Pride made no noise but held a steady look of contempt that was directed at the others. He was not as obnoxious as Sloth but felt the exact same way. These orders came directly from the Emperor. There would be no time of rest until they were completed.

With quiet protests and complaints, all four Heartless left, leaving only Pride and Sloth alone...

…For the time being.

SCDream
Crew

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:12 am
Riku stumbled forward out of the portal, almost falling to his knees. It had been a long time since he'd walked through the darkness like that. He shivered, though he wasn't sure if it was from cold or fear or something else altogether. He looked around- only one other person was in this... place. He looked to be another Heartless, but he could only guess as to which.

"Pride...? Where are we?" He glanced toward the other Heartless. "Are you... Sloth?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:20 pm
The situation left Pride with a bitter-sweet feeling. He had accomplished his goal but not without interruption. That Keyblade Bearer… he always found a way to worm himself in the one place he was not wanted. But perhaps it was for the best. The Prince’s feelings were what lead his heart to mature and therefore allow Pride to lead him to the Emperor. Number Two was still unhappy with how that boy had spoken to him. Some time soon he would have to teach him to respect his authorities.

The Heartless held the curtain that draped over the doorway open, allowing the Prince passage. Within was the same room with the long table and seven chairs, all of which was empty, save one. Within that chair was Sloth, lounging as usual.

Pride made no attempt to look at either and wore a rather serious expression upon his thin face.

“Of course that is Sloth,” he answered, taking a seat adjacent to said Heartless. “And this, Prince, is Kingdom Hearts.

For a brief moment, he paused and a sneer curled upon his lips. “We welcome you.”

SCDream
Crew

SCDream
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:49 pm
Well s**t. The arrogant b*****d had really done his job after all. Sloth just stared at the newcomer, holding him under a scrutinizing gaze. After he was finished his appraisal of the so-called "Prince", he turned back to his business, disinterested. What the hell did the Caeser need with this punk, anyhow? He had the Heartless at his disposal. More importantly, he had Sloth at his disposal.

"Tch. Yeah, welcome to Kingdom Hearts and all that bullshit." He furiously scribbled some notes down on a small paper as he spoke.

"I bet you'll want to make yourself at home and crap like that, right? Well, the bathroom's on the right and the kitchen's down the hall." One felt odd for being so angry at this boy, who so far, had done absolutely nothing to him. But for some reason, he couldn't but to feel anything but resentment towards the teenager. Standing now, cold anger hidden behind his eyes, Sloth brushed past the two, heading for his chambers.

"Don't get lost, kid. The shadows get a little giddy when they see something with a heart."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:07 pm
He shivered at Sloth's barely veiled threat, not interested in letting shadows get at him again at ALL. He had no interest in making himself "at home," but he didn't say as much to Sloth- it was very evident that the Heartless hated him. A lot. What had he done to make Sloth so mad?

"Kingdom Hearts... wow..." He shook his head, somewhat intrigued by what he saw.

Wait.

"WHAT?" He whirled to face Pride, mouth gaping open wider than Sora's when he was stunned. "I thought Kingdom Hearts was destroyed! Roxas said Greed told them that! What do you mean I'm IN Kingdom Hearts?"  

actoratheart
Vice Captain

SCDream
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:18 pm
Meeting Room

A sigh. Pride frowned as he watched Sloth exit the room. He certainly needed to learn to control his words. What would the Emperor think? Wait. What did Pride care? He had done his job and done it excellently. The Emperor would be more than pleased to see that the Prince was already here. The surprise on Sloth’s face was evident. Pride was gaining favor with their master and he knew it. Pride, though, was a little surprised to see him so angry with the Prince. That was almost uncalled for.

The Heartless rest his expressionless face in a hand as he relaxed in his chair. “Hardly. Kingdom Hearts has been here forever. It has been as solid and stable as ever.” Pride sighed. “That traitor does not know how to control his own mouth. All he told you and your friends were lies. Kingdom Hearts was never destroyed.”

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:54 pm
Riku felt like falling into a chair. Lies... all of them lies...

Just what had Greed told them that was true then?

And at the end of it all, he couldn't believe that he was in Kingdom Hearts.

"It doesn't look like how I remember it," he muttered, looking everywhere but at Pride.

Oh man was he going to have news for Roxas and the others...  

actoratheart
Vice Captain

SCDream
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:35 pm
His words seemed to take a bigger toll than Pride had expected. Had what Greed said really take that big of an effect on everyone? Well… no matter. If they truly believed Kingdom Hearts was destroyed, there would be no reason for them to look for it. And it was not like they knew the key to entering Kingdom Hearts, did they? That was a lovely detail Greed left out. It was one thing that the traitor managed to do right. If he was still here, Pride may have even applauded him.

“Kingdom Hearts has always been the same.” The Heartless explained, heading towards a window and pulling back the curtain. Outside it revealed a lake and purple sky. Rocks floated aimlessly in the air. “You have to go deeper in Kingdom Hearts in order to see it’s true wonders…

“But your little friend Sora has seen this part hasn’t he? Wasn’t that almost two years ago?”

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:42 pm
Riku fidgeted at the reference to Sora as a friend. He loves me...now what...

"Yeah, he was here. He doesn't talk about it too much though, and I remember hardly any of it. I kinda... try to block out the part where Xehanort's Heartless had control." He shuddered, unwanted images filling his mind. "Deeper... How deep? How deep are we going to find the Emperor?" He looked past Pride's arm and glanced at the bizarre scene he was displaying. It almost looked like the rocks could support a person's weight, but they were way too far apart to jump across... Could a person walk across the water?  

actoratheart
Vice Captain

SCDream
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:52 pm
Abruptly, Pride closed the curtain on the window. There was no need for distractions and frankly, no need for questions either. Sloth, of course, decided it was before for Pride to deal with the Prince alone. That was so like him it agitated the Heartless. He was good for nothing. But since he was the only one here, it meant entertaining the Prince until the Emperor arrived.

“Honestly, I don’t see what the problem is. Xehanort’s Heartless was nothing and of no consequence. There is no reason to dwell on him.”

But the Prince suddenly struck a nerve. “We will go no further into Kingdom Hearts. Here we will await the Emperor and he will arrive on his own time.

“He comes to us and we never go to him.”

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces