Whore ! :D
100%
 100%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 20

WindPowa
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:48 am
Go on biggrin
(And say what past beta-testing experience you had)
Edit : Since I've put a beta-tester form , there's no need to specify it anymore for new testers smile But you oldies should.

Edit2 : So, intro from me.
I
I am WindPower, WindPowa on Gaia 'cause WindPower was taken. People call me WindPower, Windy, Wind, Wid-kun, Windy-kun, Wind-sama, Windy-chan, and, it goes without mentionning, master, lord, God, you know, the obvious. Although I do not like my name myself, it is now too late to change it. See, it's been my name since I was 7. It'd cause such a mess if it ever changed.
Okay, enough rambling 'bout my name.

I was introduced to computers at the age of 4, by my father, who works with creating dental protheses by computer-assisted machines, so of course we have equipment at home and decent hardware.
I was introduced to the World Wild Wide Web 3 years later. Experimented. Got spyware, installed tons of junk games, you know, every child goes throguh such a step.
At some point, I accidentally click "View Source" in my browser. I guess it all started my story. I was like, WTF is that s**t ? I closed it, okay, end of story. Next day, did the same, but I looked and read it, and somewhoe it sounded like some barely-human-readable language.
I looked at the first letters. html. Googled it, and it was the beginning of my self-learning which has now grown and become my main occupation. I have learned, not in order, XHTML 4 Transitional, Javascript, CSS, PHP/MySQL, Gake Maker language (Forgot all about it though), Gilly Messenger Scripting Language (in which I made a really cool MSN bot which is currently down), tidbits of C++, Visual Basic 6, XUL, and Python, recently. You probably do not know about Game Maker Language, nor Gilly Messenger Scripting language, so just forget them. ^^; You are left with small amoutns of "local" programming languages. Remove them from the list, and you only have web languages in the list.
It's not my only focus. 3nodding heart
I might continue if I ever get the chance, but I'm off right now, homework time.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:51 pm
Well im me and the only alpha tester... heh! Its says beta testers only.. im gonna add alpha... right now scream  

`Mods
Crew

Invisible Inquisitor

[Hyrule]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:25 pm
Well if you're to lazy to look at my username it's Rgflame, and I like ponies unicorns the internet. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:14 pm
I'm Window, and I'm far more into design than development. xd

I'm involved with the GGN, the guild VTOG and helping WindPowa (Windy whee ) with his store by building shoutbox bases, which is a tonne of fun.

I've been on Gaia a while, I've made loads of graphics for all kinds of people and have written a guide on managing and maintaining guilds. I haunt VTOG, the Captains' Guild, Windy's shop, my shop and some profile threads.
Alpha/beta testing sounds fun - I have not done it before. smile heart

WindowOpener
Crew

WindPowa
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Window, you read my mind.
I was about to edit the top post to ask people about their past beta-testing experience whee *does it anyways lol *

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:27 am
i suck at coding  

SakuShin

WindPowa
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:39 pm
Wow, what an introduction we have here...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:54 pm
My intro...
PIEUnsqured Xd  

`Mods
Crew

Invisible Inquisitor

Triangular Dice

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:59 pm
the man of total darkness
My intro...
PIEUnsqured Xd
Hur? O.O  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:27 pm
neutral
PIE ! biggrin heart  

WindPowa
Vice Captain

Office-Home-Dawg

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:08 am
My name is Office-Home-Dawg I love to skateboard (Well use to, but don’t skate much anymore, I love to hang with friends, go bike riding and surfing the web. I like to listen to any kind of music; I especially like rock and Christian music.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:46 pm
:3 That's a good intro. But you gotta add more details about programming languages you know, browser(s) used (and why), and stuff...
Meh, I guess I shouldn't complain, since you did type up an intro, unlike many others around here.  

WindPowa
Vice Captain

Hoggs
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:17 pm
Hi, I'm Hoggs.
You may have seen me in such places as... Ok, that was dumb. =D

Anyway, I have alot of coding experience, php especially (Not JS. >_< wink
And I compleately suck at graphic design, I have my right hand man to do it for me. wink

I make the orgasm shoutmaps, Oh so kindly hosted by windypo. blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:26 pm
IRC here! USe to be Vohamanah to those oldbies, but anyways, lotsa skills, some old, some new, some very rusty! xp VB, VBScript, JAVA, Pearl, SQL, MySQL, HTML/XML/ some PHP, etc.

Use Programs like 3D Studio Max/ Photoshop CS/ AutoCADD/ Adobe Illustrator/ Adobe Premiere/ Poser/ Ray Dream Studio/ Macromedia Studio MX, and blah, blah, blah. Just about everything, really.

My current profession is Network Architect/ Technical Support Analyst/ and Consultant. Yes, all of those titles currently apply. I'm a certification buff like most of my geeky friends, hahaha, currently hold certs for Microsoft & Cisco as well as too many others to mention. Use to train CCNP certification for The Academy of Technology at one point. Well, enough with the resume for now.

Anyways, glad to be here.

IRC

WindPowa
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:49 pm
eek

... That's an introduction. rolleyes  
[ ✔ ] User Support

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash