• Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:40 pm
II Stelmaria II
Dusk Bloodstone
II Stelmaria II
Dusk Bloodstone
. . . Hmmm a specific ability I have is that I can heal scraches in about 2-3 days, I still need to practice with it, I've only practiced on myself with small scratches so far. I found out about it alittle after the begining of this year. I had always been able to focus energy in the palm of my hands but I didn't know that it was linked to healing. One day, one of my friends accidently scratched me and it started to look kinda nasty after 2 weeks without going away, so I asked another friend, that practiced Wicca, to see if she could heal it. She put her hand on the scratch and waited a few minutes. I asked her what she did and she told me that she focused her energy in the palm of her hand. So, everyday I copied what she did whenever I could, in about 5-6 days the scratch was completely gone except for a small scare.

What you can do is level one healing. What an individual does is alloow energy to flow through thier crown down through thier hand chackras, it seems like an odd consept but possible. First you have to oncentrate and put mental fire in your hands, draw the energy from your suroundings and concentrat on clean pure healing energy. This can also be done for the rest of the body.

Can everyone do it?

Everyone can do it, it takes some time to develop these skills if they haven't come to you naturally but sure you can do it. There are many books in print that can assist you, I'm afraid I'm not much help though I'm a natural healer. However I do know the basic steps to get you started.

What would those be? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:20 am
What would those be? biggrin

Enter a meditative state and start by wrapping your self in positive hevenly energy. Allow this energy to build and start to put the element of fire into your main chackeras, this is a meditive state. Start in the root and work your way up to crown. From there allow the fire to spread to your hands while still holding on to the heavenly energy you collected first. Once the fire is in your hands allow the energy to flow from your crown to you hands and chanel it to what ever part you desire. If your healing your self, just light the chackras and then allow heavenly white energy to pass through you.  

II Stelmaria II

Naughty Explorer

8,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

GayOreo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:25 pm
I believe I may have 'precog'/foresight except I never see anything that someone would consider an event, I would see a page of the computor for a second, then BAM! wake up. I always see through my eyes, the dreams are always about me, and always not enough time to analyze the vision. Latest one: a picture of me laughing with my friends and brothers (and their friends) In a party. The visions always appear some random time; a motnh, a year, 2 days, etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:51 pm
Would anyone happen to know anything about clairsentinence? It's kind of like empathy, but you don't just feel their emotions. You can feel them physically if you so wish. But that's all I know about it.  

A Little Bit of Warmth

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Independent Renegade

Thirteenth Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:23 pm
Updating thread to new decade, yay me! *Grins sheepishly*

Anyway. I don't know if I actually have any 'abilities' of a concrete nature, but I will list reoccurring instances that seem to point to something akin to abilities.

When I meet a person for the first time, I can usually tell right away if I like them or not. I can sort of... feel their personality. Sometimes I don't even have to meet a person. All I need is a name. A friend of mine always used to use me as a boyfriend detector that way. He'd call me and say "Hey, I met this guy, his name is ----." I'd get a vibe from that and tell him my thoughts of the guy. I was never wrong. All of the guys except his current beau were jerks.

I also have really horrible, dark feelings and an uncomfortable pressure in my chest right before a major natural disaster. To be cheesy... I can 'sense a disturbance in the force' just before a lot of people die or something really, really big is about to happen: The earthquakes in Haiti, Chili, and China last year, the volcano in Iceland erupting, the tsunami in India, Hurricane Katrina, just to name a few. The bigger the disaster, the higher the pressure and the darker I feel. It can start months before and will slowly build up to the moment. It's like a shadow at the edges of my awareness, dark and cruel, laughing. The instant the earthquake/tsunami/what-have-you occurs, the feeling simply vanishes, like it was never there. It's not something I revel in, because I know something horrible is going to happen, but I never know where, and I can't tell anybody how to avoid it.

This is also true for my own immediate future. I feel really uncomfortable about something, and then I shy away from whatever it was that made me uncomfortable, and something happens that would have put me or my family in danger. I first had this feeling the morning of my car accident. I ignored it, and wound up in a head-on collision with a Dodge. Now I won't ignore those feelings. I canceled a vacation because of a bad feeling. It promptly proved to me that going would have been foolhardy, as there was snow and ice on the ground for the next three weeks... And it's going to snow again...

Sometimes I feel as is I am connected to people I care about on a strangely physical level. Like a string connected to my chest and wending it's way across dozens or hundreds of miles to the people I care about. I feel like I can close my eyes sometimes and send a message to those people, though I rarely find that I can get an answer back. If I do, I'm never sure if it's them or just my imagination... 0_O

And then there are the days when I accidentally cook somebody's hand because they've held it too tight for too long...

Or share a really creepy/cool/frightening dream with a friend...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:57 pm
I don't know if this counts but I feel the need to mention it.

I have noticed that I can read the emotions of a person I have strong feelings towards, this is something I only recently noticed. It also seems I can vaguely read their thoughts, but I'm not sure if its the emotions or just wishful thinking.

When I was little (fifth grade), I noticed that if I told someone to do something in my head, they would usually do it. I actually forgot about that one until I read this thread, I need to see if I can still do it.

I also feel as if there are dozens of other abilities I have that I just can't explain. I think most of it falls under the category of affecting probability. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

anyone have any idea about any of this? I'm somewhat new to this so please excuse my ignorance.  

Azekual

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:10 pm
I can connect to the energy of water and feel it. And I can kinda control water. If I can connect to it, though.

I'm also an Empath. Well, my advice on that is: If you feel an emotion all of a sudden, and you're with one or more person, ask yourself if that is your emotion and if you have a reason to be feeling it. If you don't have a reason, it could be hormones or you could be an empath.

I also have a strong connection to the sea. When I'm in the ocean, I feel at home. When I look at the ocean I feel at peace. I also have dreams about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:14 pm
How do you connect to water?  

Azekual

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:50 pm
Azekual
How do you connect to water?

I don't know. It's just something I feel when I'm in or around it. I guess it could be a witch thing. Connecting to the elements and all.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:00 pm
Can anyone with an affinity do it?  

Azekual

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:53 pm
I can read emotions and thoughts. Not like full on mind reading. Just when I tap in. Like a radio station, I only hear what going on the moment I tap in. I'm also an empath and can sometimes control the mood and emotions of those around me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:56 pm
My mom says I'm not, But I'm a bit of an empath to people I'm close to. I also have minor visions, hoping to train this ability to make it stronger.

I have an ability to bring drawings to life in other's dreams (hehe one even haunted a friend of mine for a while and had a crush on him) and also create dreams for others with thoughts (can't control it and only one friend has correlated to this). Also, some of my dreams I'm actually THERE, as in I have all senses and can feel whatever happens there. What would the dream stuff be?

Also, I get senses of people I'm around, and That affects how I act to them. To explain, I guess I feel their aura, rather than see it yet.

Then there are times where I just get a bad feeling something is about to happen, is that a part of precognition like my visions?

I'm not sure, but I feel as if I might be forgetting something...  

Bloody Rosen Knight

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100

Keiko Misaki Rp

Blessed Seeker

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:35 pm
I am a very difficult person to label with one specific ability.
Ever since I was young I have and I am a very powerful Empath. Stronger then just the minor feeling what the other feels I can also manipulate it to my own will. It is not something I do! It is wrong to play with another person's emotions! But I have done it in a time when I was in danger more then once.

Because of the strength of my empath ability I also can as some would say, "communicate with the dead". Or in more precise terms the Spirits of those who have not moved on. I don't always enjoy it but you meet interesting 'people' when you have the ability to sense them through the emotions that still cling to them after death.

I have a very strong sense of premonitions, but they mainly come in my dreams. As I block them during the day...sorry but the blank stare in the middle of class or the random writing that isn't your own...kind of can freak people out.

That about sums it up for the most part. I have heard a lot from friends of mine that there is more to me...but at the same time who knows what might happen as I develop more into the abilities I have.

The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff