Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Abilities...? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Spam Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:55 am
I've found myself wondering about such thigs for quite a long time, and my memory was sparked by people talking in another thread about being an empath and being a... something else...etc... Well you might know by hearing someone talking about someone else saying that someone else... etc said that... blah blah blah... And you get the same thing as they do...
But other than that the easiest way would be by a list-ish sort of thing...
Whats the name of the 'thing' and what does it mean you can do? and how would someone else know that they are one?
Post freely with what abilities you have and advice on how to tell others if they might have it or not... Also post things you don't have but know something about... It's all helpful...

Have fun.

Clown Shoes  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:15 pm
Dream jumper: Means I can force my astral body out of me and into someone elses dreams. If you have ever had repeated dreams about someone, or on the same night as someone else you have had a shared dream with someone and have talked about it with them, then you are most likely a dream jumper. You also have all 5 senses available to you during dream jumping.  

Kato Kitoma

JVCA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:26 am
What is an Empath? I've heard the term mentioned before on here (the guild), and I'm curious...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:05 am
Empaths are people who can feel other peoples emotions. The person may be right next to them or hundreds of miles away. The term comes from the word empathy, which means to feel. This is far as I know from that.  

Kato Kitoma

JVCA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:36 pm
Mmm. I had a rough idea that it might be something along those lines, but I wasn't 100% sure. Thankies. ^_^ What other abilities are there?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:11 pm
Well, there is Soul Searching, its a VERY rare skill that allows a person (when sitting in a circle with someone else at a very close range) to look into anothers eyes and see into their soul, I don't know exactly how it works but its been done.

Precog. Having dreams about future events.

Those are basicly all I know.  

Kato Kitoma

JVCA

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:40 am
xd More than I know. Thanks. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:11 am
what would my talent be if i can tell what a person is feeling, i can tell them whats happened in their lives and i can tell them why they do why they do it and why others did what they did?I freak friends out with this all the time when i first meet them,i just have to look them in the eyes and all of a sudden all this stuff comes in like it was me there?or am i just crazy, they tell me that its scary because i just met them and there should be no way for me to know this stuff.what is this called?  

Tenang

Aged Member

250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tenang

Aged Member

250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:11 am
plz reply via personal message seeing as how i am not a member yet  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:32 am
Well now you are a member but I will PM you  

Kato Kitoma

Tenang

Aged Member

250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:54 am
thank you  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:37 pm
Well, I'm not absolutly sure that I have any kind of special ability, but at one time, I had this really bad feeling that something bad was going to happen to somebody close. Then when I talked to my friends boyfriend, he told me that her brother was in the hospital. Now mind you, I just learned this a few days later. I still had that feeling for the rest of the day. That next day, I learnd that her brother had died. Her boyfriend said that I could've had a preminition or something, but I don't know. Could you tell me what this was?  

Hayate of the Wind

Kato Kitoma

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:59 pm
Exactly what you said it was. A premonition. It may be empath but not sure.....someone else may know.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:30 pm
I sometimes know something's going to happen before it does. Like sometimes I'll know that someone's fixing to call and I'll know who it is before I answer it (without looking at the caller id). Like one time I was at my grandparents house and I was sitting in the dining room with my mom and Mamaw and I got a strange feeling and I walked all the way to the back of the house and picked up my cellphone to see if anyone had called and right as I picked it up it rang.

And sometimes I'll be listening to the radio and a song will pop into my head and then when the next song comes on it was that song I was thinking. This one time I was looking for songs on the internet and I typed in this one band in the search thingy and I started singing this song (I had actually never heard the song before and I didn't know it was by that band) and when I clicked on the first link that song started playing.

Sometimes things that happen in my dreams will happen the next day.  

dark_angel_32189

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:39 pm
I have no idea if this has anything to do with special abilities or anything, but it's always bothered me...

One day when I was about 10 or 11 I had gotten in a fight with my brother in the car on the way home about something and I was really angry. When we got home I went in my room and laid on my bed and started crying. After a few minutes my tv turned on by itself (the romote control had no power button and the only way to turn the tv on was to go up to it and turn it on and I was the only one in the room and was no where near the tv). It scared the crap out of me. Anyway, I got up and turned it off. But then every time I walked in front of the tv (which I did several times) it would turn on again (without me being anywhere close enough to turn it on). And I would always turn it off again. It did that for a while until I had completely calmed down and apologized to my brother. That's the only time that has happened though.

Does anyone have any possible explanation why that happened?  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff