Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
im tired of this world..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tired?
  I cant wait til Jesus comes bak!
  Im happy with the way everything is now.
  I dont know what to think anymore=(
View Results

Moliverio

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:59 am
Also, if you want my opinion, whoever invented RAP was to unitelligent to remember to put the C in the beginning.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:34 pm
Moliverio
Also, if you want my opinion, whoever invented RAP was to unitelligent to remember to put the C in the beginning.
LOL LOL LOL.
I should say that to a few wananbe gangsters!  

dirtdevilgrunt13

aTerraxia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:45 pm
In all fairness, Rap didn't get bad until the turn of the millineum, or however thats spelled. 90s rap was da bomb. Ice Ice Baby.

Not to mention, two of my favorite christian singers/groups are Cross Movement and Lecrae. Both very talented rapper/rap groups. I tried changing my signature to a pic of Lecrae with some video links, but it didn't work.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:51 am
Sieg Reyu.2
In all fairness, Rap didn't get bad until the turn of the millineum, or however thats spelled. 90s rap was da bomb. Ice Ice Baby.

Not to mention, two of my favorite christian singers/groups are Cross Movement and Lecrae. Both very talented rapper/rap groups. I tried changing my signature to a pic of Lecrae with some video links, but it didn't work.

well said

as with anything you get

the good
the bad
and the wtf was that  

lordstar

`Kel`

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:58 am
I've been tired of this world for a long time. I look for Jesus to come back every day. I cant wait. We have to understand that ppl are going to get like this, the world is going to get worse not better.
---------------
"But mark this; There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungarteful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them." 2 Timothy 3:1-5
---------------
"I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and not denyed my name. I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars.

I will make them come and fall at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial (In other words the rapture) that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on earth.

I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take you crown. Him that overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write my name on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name." Revelation 3:8-13  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:53 pm
yuan.noon

That was a strange diagram and long ramble on answer session that you probably did not want to hear, everyone. ^^; sorry~

BUT DON'T GIVE UP, ok? Keep praying, and I will pray for you also! The important thing is to not to have the MAIN focus on what the world thinks. Think about God, and do it for Him first of all.

Brilliant explanation mrgreen  

psychadelephant

eeueduh3i23

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:48 am
Most teenagers would rather be doing "whatever they want" rather than what's important.

Make new friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:29 am
yuan.noon
Guacamole-kun
Wow, I'm the only one here who is actually quite happy and content with my life?
One more reason to stay agnostic, I guess. ^^; Not like that was in jeopardy or anything.

Please please PLEASE don't be offended?

But I'm just putting it in for that bold point, k? sweatdrop

here's an explanation. You might not need/want one~ I just feel like I need to put one up here:

One of the reasons Christians suffer is because of this:

Let's say that God created the earth, and it was like this:

HEAVEN: <- EARTH.

but then, there was the first sin. and Hell was created- not as a punishment, but as God's way of giving people their free choice- if they choose to follow sin, he doesn't want to take away their freedom- because that just isn't free choice. So now, the world became this.

HEAVEN: EARTH -> HELL. So Earth's sinful path is, in a way, going that way.

But God is merciful, and so, there was a way for the people of Earth to go back to the original. Heaven.

HEAVEN:aaaaEarth ->aaaaaa Hell.
aaaa< back towards Heaven-- Christians, through Jesus. Jesus is like a bridge back- a savior.

But the reason some people are, as they say "tired of this world" is because it's hard to fight the main pull of Earth's sin, which is going towards Hell. This is why they get tired, and discouraged sometimes- swimming up current is never easy.

That was a strange diagram and long ramble on answer session that you probably did not want to hear, everyone. ^^; sorry~

BUT DON'T GIVE UP, ok? Keep praying, and I will pray for you also! The important thing is to not to have the MAIN focus on what the world thinks. Think about God, and do it for Him first of all.

i definitly agree with that maybe u should just pray for them all the ppl ur getting frustrated with just pray  

dnvrfan12

The Fatal Pastry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:36 am
For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Phillipians 1:21

extended version from one of my churches songs...

For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. No matter what price I pay, I choose to give this life away...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:38 pm
reddy4nething
Im so sick and tired of this world!I mean,people in my school dont even talk about God anymore and my school is a CHRISTIAN school!Theyre 2 busy listening 2 rap and all these other types of music.Sometimes I feel like I just wanna give up talking about God and trying 2 be an example.I need some encouragement.Its not that I dont love every1 its just they frustrate me mad .
Hey dont worry about it. Just pray go on with life. Im not to good with these stuff either but just try to listen to God wat hes trying to say to u  

coreancid

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:32 am
It's okay. A lot of people choose to not follow God anymore. You, in my opinion, should just continue what you are doing and be an example. It may not seem like it but maybe people will see. Just don't forcefully shove Christianty down people's throats sweatdrop
Try to be an example, to your best extent, and just be happy smile
Also, try praying for the people too .
Oh and off the record: There's nothing wrong with rap xp
Music shouldn't be a good enough excuse to give up religion.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:26 pm
yea, that's the same way with my school gonk n usually, when i DO hear things about Jesus n God, it's usually said by atheists...><

n as a side note: i hate rap x.x  

Rose Elwood

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas