Reply Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn
Destiny Islands [COMPLETED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diazu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:28 pm
Number Five... Saïx's mine remembered the conversation he had with Aerith. Even if it was a moment online, he knew from what he was told that this 'Number Five' was infact another version of himself. This Luxord double was correct about the situation there being probably bad.

"You mean the one that looks like me." Saïx responded in a low growl. "I've gotten my information from someone who is there. That this 'Number Five' character has an X shaped scar...just like mine. Correct?" He asked, even though he already knew the answer beforehand.

Saïx eyed the suspended Shuriken closely. He was wondernig if the man could just as easy sent it back?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:38 pm
Yuffie's eyes widened into dark pools the instant the cloaked man stopped the shuriken. WAIT!!! How is that even remotely possible? Isn't there some, I dunno, basic concept that says this can't happen?

Guess not, if this is going on. Well, nothing I can do about this.

She balled up her small hands into fist, placed them on her hips, and shot the cloaked man a look of pure venom. "I stand by what I said earlier: You and your friends are stupid. The guy in Radiant Garden is tougher than you? Well, I think a lot of people fit in that category....including my friends."

She eyed her shuriken, visibly shrugging with pretend apathy while inside recoiling with fear. I hope stop time is all this freak can really do....otherwise everyone in this cave is screwed.  

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

Diazu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:46 pm
There had to be a way to make this time freeze stop. To make it to his disadvance somehow! Saïx's mind was working feverishly as he watched the man, his eyes scanning him as he thought out plan after plan. What he lacked in knowledge was that he was unsure if the man can stop all of them at once. He had only seen him do one at a time.

That was it. Saïx had to test it! He gripped his Claymore tightly, the faint clang of the metal sounded as he did. He focused his energy into his weapon, and suddenly it changed! Larger blades, like daggers shot from the dull spikes on it previous. "Try stopping this." Saïx whispered, his voice deep from his forced down growl as he stood from the ground and swung his Claymore towards the man's side.

Now Saïx's answer will come. Can this man stop multiple objects at once?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:52 pm
Marluxia closed his eyes, full memory clear in his mind. They were attacking now, Saix's Claymore slamming and shaking the unstable cave. Nice job.

Marluxia...had been the one who was plotting against Xemnas. Was he still considered a traitor, even now?

The fact that the man was thinking of this at the moment may strike as unreasonable to most, but not how he saw it. The Luxord double, or whatever he was, could stop time. That in itself was something truly difficult to defeat, if possible at all. No, he had to look at it in every way. His eyes were still closed as he gripped the green handle of his scythe, concentrated expression reflected off of furrowed eyebrows and frowning lips.

Marluxia listened to Yuffie, the attack before obviously failing to the hand that could stop time once more. Then Saix...growling something...

Blue eyes finally fluttered open, just in time to see large blades shooting out and Saix swinging his Claymore like a mad-man at the Luxord-looking time controller.

His pulse spiked. He knew that the blue-haired berserker was testing to see if the man could stop multiple objects at once, and Marluxia was eager to find out.

But he truly hoped, as he gripped onto his scythe's handle, that the Luxord double could not.

((I'm back~<3 ))  

ll EmoShane ll
Captain

SCDream
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:28 am
“Looks like you? Number Five wouldn’t lower himself to such a thought… that is certain.” The blond man snickered. “But he does have a scar like you, I’ll give you that.”

Number Seven had been so wrapped up with his pompous boast that he did not realize the action that Saïx had taken. The Claymore had suddenly become much more dangerous and was approaching his side at lightning speed. The cloaked man was trapped. In order to freeze his attacker, he would have to release his hold on the great shruiken and should he be hit with that, it would mean eminent death. Taking a hit from the side would surely leave him in a better condition… better but not good.

The mysterious man felt the spines of the Claymore rip into the flesh on his side with a long sweep and sent the man sprawling forward to the ground. A hand found its way to his side that was now very sticky and warm. Eyes angrily flashed back to Saïx and then turned to the shruiken that had now been released and hurdled towards the blue-haired man.

Payback.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:02 am
s**t! Came to mind as Saïx had no time to react fast enough to dodge the spinning blades of death from hitting him. His Claymore wouldn't be able to stop it either without taking damage, nither. Better life than death.

Saïx brought his Claymore up infront of him, place his palm flat on the middle while his other gripped tightly onto it's hilt as he blocked the attack. His ears ringing as metal hit metal and sparks flew from both weapons. And moments later his Claymore was knocked from his hands and sent in a spin as it stuck itself into the wall nearby.The Shuriken went forward and cut into his right shoulder, cutting through the flesh like a knife through butter and pushed him back into the door behind him, locking him and the Shuriken in place to effectively pin him. He let out a grunt of pain, bringing his hand up to the wound where the blade had stabbed into him. "S-s**t!" He hissed, speaking that one word in his mind.

Saïx breathed in sharply as he glared at the injured man. He hadn't expected that at all! "Not bad..." He said, laughing faintly before wincing in pain of his shoulders moving with his laugh. Laughing was not a good thing right now...Nither was being pinned to a door by his ally's own weapon!  

Diazu

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:45 pm
It was as if her worst nightmare had come to life. Yuffie watched, helplessly, as the shuriken came speeding back towards Saix, cleaving through his shoulder, and pinning him to the door. "s**t!!!" She sprinted the few paces over to her wounded comrade, and jumped up to see the wound.
"Aw, s**t, that got you good. I'm really, really, REALLY sorry Saix. If I had known this would have happened, I would never have attacked him." She reached into her bag, felt around, and found a small bottle of potion. Dammit, I knew I should have brought more than one....of course, I wasn't expecting this to be as long a trip as it has been....Still...if I use this on Saix, there's going to be nothing left to help any other injuries. She eyed the wound warily, shifing her gaze back to the bottle every so often. Of course....Saix's now a sitting duck....and if the three of us work together...we can kill this guy before anything else happens...

She placed the bottle into Saix's good hand and grabbed onto the shuriken. "Listen, Saix, I'm going to pull this out on the count of three. When I do, gulp down the potion as fast as you can. It won't completely heal you, but it'll help."

"Okay, here goes nothing....One...two...THREE!!" Placing a foot on the door for leverage, she took a deep breath and pulled as hard as she could. Within a couple of seconds, the weapon was out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:15 pm
Saïx let out a growl as he felt her grip the weapon in him. He nodded his head as she explained what she was going to do and he griped the potion tightly in his good hand while the other hung limp and almost useless.

Damn him for hitting my good arm. He'll pay for that. Saïx promised himself as he braced himself for the pain that would come.

He listened to the count down, taking in a deep breath as she said three and the pain came almost right after. He closed his eyes tightly, letting out a yell of pain before the blade came loose and Saïx did as he was told and gulped down the potion in one instant. Soothing relief came quickly, but the pain was still there. "More than enough to take him down!" Saïx hissed, reaching over and ripping the Claymore from the wall.

He gripped the hilt with two hands, his still injured shoulder giving him trouble in carring it with one hand. He glanced back at Yuffie. "Thanks." Saïx said before dropping his voice lower and out of the man's earshot. "You want to attack front while I go behind? It worked before."

Saïx turned his head fully to Yuffie, and she could see the scar on his forehead beginning to slowly spread and his eyes turning cat-like. Saïx was pissed now, and this man hit his last nerve.  

Diazu

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:52 am
Hey eyes dropped from his face at the realization he was going back into beserker mode. "Fine..." she whispered, softly so that only Saix could hear, "I'll attack him from the front....give him less time to pull his 'time-stop' trick..."

She calmly walked away, as if nothing was wrong, and took an inconspicous spot at the side of the cave that also had a clear view of the front of the man. She pulled her shuriken behind her and started to channel some energy into it. I don't think I'm strong enough to repeat last time....but if this doesn't work, that might be a good thing.... She nodded for Saix to get into position, then lifted her weapon behind her head. Her eyes followed the path it would soon take; right through the neck and chest of the figure first, then arch around just in front of the cave, then travel back to her, possibly hitting the man again on the way. Hope this works....or we're all SERIOUSLY ******** nodded to Saix a second time, raised her shuriken higher, and let it fly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:13 am
Wait for it...wait for it! He repeated to himself again and again to risk not running up there before told and smacking the guy around with his Claymore.

Saïx slowly and quickly moved into place. Perfect! Out of sight and not noticed yet! The man was left staring at Yuffie as if waiting to stop her. Saïx's eyes took on a distant and feral look as he waited to strike, perfectly still and waiting like an animal waiting for it's perfect moment to stirke it's pray.

C'mon Yuffie...it's killing me to wait! The feral side hissed in Saïx's mind. Great! The weapon is hurling at him! He took that time to attack the moment the man went to stop it and attempted to drive the spiked weapon into his back, between the shoulder blades. When he had drawn closer to the injured man, Saïx could smell the blood from him. It drove his strength further into wanting to see and smell more. To see this man's life pouring from his wounded body! He wanted to see him die before him! ...But that would ruin the fun, though.

Saïx's shoulder felt like s**t now, the weight of the Claymore getting to him but in his Berserker state, he could care less. He was enjoying this fight now. They knew his weakness now. C'mon arm...just hold out just a bit longer so I can have the strength to murder this man! He thought, his weapon getting ever so closer, unnoticed by the man infront of him. Yes...let the blade hit you, let your blood spill forth once again! Saïx's feral mind thought and almost laughed in his mind, a crazed, blood thirsty grin crossing his lips as he watched with excitement as the blow had almost connected.

((Gatta love the crazy thoughts running through Saïx's mind!))  

Diazu

ll EmoShane ll
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:01 pm
Marluxia listened to Yuffie and Saix, waiting to see if their plan would fail or not. The fully berserk Saix made him aware that he wasn't exactly the most sane at the moment, unlike when he was calmer and thought through things instead of having a creepy lust for blood in those feral yellow eyes. And when the pink haired man saw the smile on his blue-haired companion's lips, he was quite sure that all sanity had fled, for the moment anyhow.

Holding tightly on his scythe's handle, Marluxia remembered one of his attacks he had used on Sora. A smirk appeared as he gripped the green handle, acting quickly and disappearing in a flurry of petals, reappearing on the side of the Luxord clone that was currently open to attack, and swinging his scythe.

Deathscythe. he thought, relief in the fact that he could remember his attacks.

The pink blade had become at least twice as large, but Marluxia knew this attack was chosen so he could keep a far distance, and there was no way the enemy could back fire his attack like Yuffie's shuriken. This would definitely lead to their enemy's demise...

Right?

((Long post. -_-; Thanks Shade for the info on the attacks. <3))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:14 pm
The blond man rolled around painfully as he turned to see the girl help Saïx from his precarious position. Damn that fool. What was he thinking? Wasn’t Number Seven just speaking? What was the rush? People these days… Everyone was in a rush, why? Especially his Majesty… and Number One… Number Two… all of them. No one seemed to enjoy themselves anymore. Such a shame. Such a waste.

The injured man was too caught up in his thoughts to react faster. He slowly stood to find the great shruiken once again spinning towards him. A hand was held up once again in order to stop the ninja weapon but a searing pain was felt as he lifted his arm. Just in time to stop the spinning death blades but now two more attacks were coming near.

The man’s deep brown eyes narrowed. ’Those two...’ he thought angrily. He wasn’t going to die not yet. Then he could see nothing. A flash of darkness… Betwixted and Between? Why was he here?

Now two other cloaked figures stood in the cave. One of these two stood behind the Luna Diviner and held his weapon arm fast with a painfully strong grip. The other stood in the entrance to the larger portion of the cave. The shruiken fell to the ground with a clatter. The power of Marluxia’s attack swept through the cave and left a great gash in the wall.

“Well well! Ha ha!” he applauded, walking in. “I wish I had such remarkable skills! You three sure do know you’re teamwork, don’t you? That’s of course why we had to save our buddy of course. Couldn’t let him die, now could we?” He laughed heartily beneath his hood.

“Number Three…” the other man holding the berserker back spoke up. “This has been taken up. We shouldn’t stay here any longer. I don’t want to be around here any longer anyway…”

“Very well!” the first man laughed. He walked to the portion of the cave where their injured comrade once stood. “Since Seven couldn’t do his job properly, we’ll have to speak with him another time. I hope you had a good time with him. Expect to see us real soon! I bid you a good night!”

Simultaneously the two cloaked figures disappeared, leaving the cave empty except for Saïx, Marluxia, and Yuffie in their usual cloud of darkness.

But something flittered on the ground. Something left behind.

A blank card.

SCDream
Crew

Diazu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:35 pm
Saïx let out a loud yell of fustration when they were gone. They almost had him! Overwelming anger swept through Saïx in waves, his breaths deep as he struggled to remain still.

"We almost had him!!" Saïx hissed, growling loudly like a wild animal. His berserker, he realized, was beginning to have too much control. This was no time to go crazy. He had to focus! Saix sighed several times, his eyes closing as he willed his power down before he looked over at the card left behind.

A card? He thought, walking over to it and picked up the discarded object and carefully examined it. Blank... Just a blank card. "What the hell? What good is a blank card to us?!" He asked, about ready to crush it in his hands without thought, but forced that thought away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:20 am
After a few minutes, all tears had subsided. Axel sighed, letting his head hit the stone wall behind him lightly. He was watching the waterfall, waiting to get his barings back. It would take a bit of attitude to be able to face everyone again. He wished he could go with the rst of his friends.

With all his memories back in his head [though a throbbing headache remained] Axel could think clearly. Though, the ruckus from the cave was making his head worse. Bleh. He figured saix had gone berserk on Yuffie, and there was some kinda fight going down.

After all the noise had ended, Axel decided it would be okay to let down the firewall and then go back. He lifted his right hand, fingers opened as if he was reaching for something. Then, all at once, he closed his hand and made a fist. The fire went out with the same motion.

Axel stood up, brushing and dirt that might have gotten onto him. He crossed the stone ground to the mini lake and splashed some cool water on his face. He dried it with the sleeve of his jacket.

"Alright. Ya see? Yer fine now. Just peachy." Axel said looking at his reflection in the water. Using his knees as a way to push himself up, the red-head went back to the cave. As he walked into the larger bit of it, he found that Saix had some kinda wound in his shoulder. Everyone else seemed alright though. And one thing was sure: Yuffie and Flower Boy coudln't have hurt a berserked Saix. So then who was it?

"...What'd I miss?"

xWhisperingxDismayx

Diazu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:09 am
Saïx's head turned to Axel. FINALLY! Saïx wanted to pounce the man. There was no way that Axel couldn't have not heard all the fighting going on. "You missed everything." Saïx said calmly, but a hint of his growling and fustrated berserker was evident in his voice.

Saïx held up the card between his middle and pointer finger. "This was left behind. One of the cloaked men arrived, looking like Luxord. He forced us into a game and then we fought." Saïx begun to explain simply. He brought his left hand over his right shoulder, where the wound layed under his shirt. Curse himself for using his right hand to hold up the card! That hurt his shoulder a lot...

"It's blank, though..." Saïx whispered with confusion, bring the card back so he can see it again. He was confused to why there was a blank card left behind. Was it some kind of mistake? "I don't know why, but it could be some form of a clue." Saïx said, sighing heavily.  
Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff