Reply Charmed Discussion
Your Own Subforum

Quick Reply

Submit

Knight of Shadows
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:07 pm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:36 pm
How would you like to be in control of your own subforum here in The Charmed Guild?
Well, for the price listed below you can own your own. (The price will increase 1000g for each additional one added after the first to cut down on unnecessary purchases)
Just look at the info below and PM me, Knight of Shadows, with your request.
The subforum can be anything that somehow relates to Charmed (I wont be too strict), but it has to be different than the others already made.
Enjoy!

Knight of Shadows
Captain

Knight of Shadows
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:51 pm
Rules and Guidelines

1| To begin you must send me, Knight of Shadows, a request for a subforum with your idea.

2| Second, after I aprove your idea, you will send the required amount of gold (5K) to the guild's mule: The Charmed Guild Mule

3| I will then set up your subforum and allow you to begin work.

4| Your subforum must focus around something completely different then that of the other subforums (We want to keep things different)

5| I hold the right to shut down a subforum if it becomes inactive, disregards guild or gaian rules, or for any other reason I see fit.

6| I also do not have to allow everyone willing to pay for a subforum to actualy own one. I must feel that you are responisible and active enough to keep control of it.

7| Subforums not run by Crew are subject to any change they see fit, and you must listen to anything they say.

8| If you need anything made an announcement or sticky then please put [Announcement] or [Sticky] in the subject. Me or another mod will edit it for you. If you have placed that in your subject, but no one has came to edit it then please PM me and tell me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:57 pm
Current Subforum Price

[5000g]

Knight of Shadows
Captain

Charmed Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items