For Satan 'Worshippers' Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain_Hime

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:06 pm
Ace_Of_Swords
What satan gives you is power and the ability to srike fear into the weak minded. The only thing I had to do was give him a sacrifice...*shivers* those were the worst years of my life.
yes, my mom was telling me, how there were once people at her church, who used to be Satan whorshipers.
I'm glad you are safe, and in the arms of love. heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:17 pm
pewterkat
Crimson_Enigma
pewterkat
It's my experience that anyone claiming to be Satanist is a very angry person... but that's only the few I've had the displeasure of meeting.

Loving people is much more rewarding and fun than being angry all the time. 3nodding

Or very sad and depressed.

My bad. I try not to be around people who question my faith, so I don't know much about them. I've recently found a Satanist here and there that act like normal people, and they are all happy. sad

See this is why I try not to post here anymore. We were talking about me, how I acted when I was a satanist. I hate it when people freakin' attack me.  

Arrea Delano

Arrea Delano

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:18 pm
Rain_Hime
Ace_Of_Swords
What satan gives you is power and the ability to srike fear into the weak minded. The only thing I had to do was give him a sacrifice...*shivers* those were the worst years of my life.
yes, my mom was telling me, how there were once people at her church, who used to be Satan whorshipers.
I'm glad you are safe, and in the arms of love. heart 3nodding

Thank you, people like you are why I still post here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:48 pm
Crimson_Enigma
pewterkat
Crimson_Enigma
pewterkat
It's my experience that anyone claiming to be Satanist is a very angry person... but that's only the few I've had the displeasure of meeting.

Loving people is much more rewarding and fun than being angry all the time. 3nodding

My bad. I try not to be around people who question my faith, so I don't know much about them. I've recently found a Satanist here and there that act like normal people, and they are all happy. sad

See this is why I try not to post here anymore. We were talking about me, how I acted when I was a satanist. I hate it when people freakin' attack me.

I wasn't attacking you. I said I don't spend time around Satanists, so I don't know what they're like. The ones I saw initially were angry buggers. Lately I've seen thoses that aren't. I don't know how else to explain what I was trying to say, but I swear I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings. I apologize if what I said came out wrong. sad  

PewterKat

Arrea Delano

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:29 pm
pewterkat
Crimson_Enigma
pewterkat
Crimson_Enigma
pewterkat

I wasn't attacking you. I said I don't spend time around Satanists, so I don't know what they're like. The ones I saw initially were angry buggers. Lately I've seen thoses that aren't. I don't know how else to explain what I was trying to say, but I swear I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings. I apologize if what I said came out wrong. sad

No let me say I am sorry, I had a short fuss earlier today and I am so sensitve, it's not a good combination. I just sort of vented on you some. It's my fault, I think I hurt your feelings. I am sorry. I didn't mean to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:42 am
Crimson_Enigma
pewterkat
Crimson_Enigma
pewterkat
Crimson_Enigma
pewterkat

No let me say I am sorry, I had a short fuss earlier today and I am so sensitve, it's not a good combination. I just sort of vented on you some. It's my fault, I think I hurt your feelings. I am sorry. I didn't mean to.

Well, just as long as we understand. Phew! I'm so relieved. I have a habit of accidentally saying things that other people don't like, and I can never figure out why. I sure hope you are feeling better.  

PewterKat

Arrea Delano

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:00 pm
pewterkat
Crimson_Enigma
pewterkat
Crimson_Enigma
pewterkat

Well, just as long as we understand. Phew! I'm so relieved. I have a habit of accidentally saying things that other people don't like, and I can never figure out why. I sure hope you are feeling better.

Yes, I acctually feel better than ever. Thanks for hoping it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:11 pm
That is just the beaten evil pathetically trying to win a battle he has already lost, how pathetic would you be to give into the will of such a loser?  

Moliverio

OFF TEH DEEP END

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:47 pm
~
The enemy of my enemy is my frend. Those "Satan worshippers" are probably just people angry at Christians, trying to "stick it to us."
~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:44 pm
My Dark Lord Satan does not care for your harsh words.  

Xahmen

Vasilius Konstantinos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:49 pm
Zahwomen
My Dark Lord Satan does not care for your harsh words.

'Y'varekh'kha Adonai v'yishmerekha.
Ya'er Adonai panav eleikha vichunekka.
Yissa Adonai panav eleikha v'yasem l'kha,
shalom.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:57 am
thrashmetaljunkie
or maybe they just want to start sumthing...or..heres my opinion, my mom just said this to me. the devil only messes with people who are threats to him. ppl that are lax in their christianity he leaves alone. its people that are deep in their relationship with God that he wants to screw around with, because they're threats to him. perhaps your a threat, n hes trying to mess with you? it goes for me, he messes with me ALL THE TIME, but hes already beaten, just keep up in your faith in God, continue to pray, read the bible, keep doing wateva it is your doing thats making you a threat, because its putting you in the army of God. and if you really wanna get them...pose a question back, a question with such deep meaning behind it, that it'll b on their minds for a week. like...what do you get in return for worshipping satan? do you kill a dead pork chop you got from safeway and put it on ur school desk and light it with an imaginary flame and act like your worshipping something hoping you'll get sumthing in return? well...how has it worked out for ya? i dunno, just think of sum religious question to keep them pondering. o..n 1 more thing...(prayer strenghtens angels...meaning pray alot, you got 1 heck of a strong guardian angel wink )

thats what i thought!!! they'll do anything and i mean ANYTHING. Even a false angel appearing infront of you...or for those who dont believe, theyre sometimes surrounded by untrue christians discriminating them...i think they sadly succeeded with that. sad

have you seen the christian psychics guild?????? theres an example of people who are a great threat to their evil plans. They make them into thinking they are special and different to other christians because they received powers to hunt down demons and enter the astral plane because apparently their guardian angel called them to go and hunt them...like literally.
Them hanging around with their guardian angels pretending to love them and encourage them to continue their job as demon hunters, being best friends and talking to them just made me speechless, shocked and soo freaked out. I dont think they realise they arent guardian angels.

i remember watching one of oprahs shows where oprah once said she was in church and she said she totally witnessed the priest saying "God is jealous" and oprah thought "God is jealous of her?". So she was hearing things... :/

i think people become satanists because of their not so good childhood life or some really unfortunate stuff happens to them. And so they begin to have a liking of the dark side, and they accept it. Also people who are just insane or possessed...or maybe they even sold their soul to the devil...who knows? D:  

No place like 127 0 0 1

Sybil Unrest

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:16 am
There are a couple of different kinds of Satanists, theistic and non-theistic Satanists.

The non-theistic ones use Satan as an archetype of who they want to be - like the Church of Satan for instance. The theistic ones actually worship Satan as a god.

However the Bible presents Satan not as a god but as God's servant (not necessarily an angel), sort of like a prosecutor, man's adversary but not God's adversary.

And "Lucifer" and the myth about him, is a misunderstanding of Isaiah 14.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:43 am
Sybil Unrest
There are a couple of different kinds of Satanists, theistic and non-theistic Satanists.

The non-theistic ones use Satan as an archetype of who they want to be - like the Church of Satan for instance. The theistic ones actually worship Satan as a god.

However the Bible presents Satan not as a god but as God's servant (not necessarily an angel), sort of like a prosecutor, man's adversary but not God's adversary.

And "Lucifer" and the myth about him, is a misunderstanding of Isaiah 14.

Sybil, I think whatever source you used for information about the Bible was misleading. The Bible clearly portrays Satan as an adversary of God. He is also indeed portrayed as an angel, specifically a fallen angel.

The idea that Satan is merely a prosecutor of man and a servant of God, could only come if someone only reads what the book of Job has to say about Satan. The Book of Job is vague about who Satan is and his history, whereas other books of the Bible are far more in-depth and clear. So it's not accurate to only look at what the book of Job says about him and ignore everything else, as apparently the source of information you used did.

I'm not sure what specifically is claimed to be misunderstood about Isaiah 14, or what the "myth about Lucifer" is supposed to be, so I can't comment on that. But regardless, Isaiah 14 is far from the only place in the Bible that describes Satan. Ezekiel 28 describes an angel, the highest angel, who desired to take God's place and was cast down and punished by God. It also mentions that this angel was in Eden.

In the gospels, Jesus speaks rather frankly about Satan in a few places, clearly portraying Satan and the angels with him as enemies of Heaven, and verifies that Satan was cast out of heaven. For example, in Luke 10, Jesus says, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven." In another place, Jesus says that hell was created for the purpose of punishing Satan and the other demons. He speaks of "the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels" in Matthew 25.

The book of Revelation even further clarifies who Satan is and what he's done. Revelation 12 is particularly of interest. There really is no question that the Bible portrays Satan as a fallen angel who is completely evil, the enemy both of God and of man.  

Crimson Raccoon

Blood Saga

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:33 am
I'm no Satanist (I'm not a Christian either, but your guild is public so I'm posting anyway) but I think people have just as much a right to worship Satan as you do to worship your god. Just don't bother yourself over it. Let them do what they want to do, and if you believe they will go to Hell for it or whatever than so be it. I really don't see why you should mind. It's just like I have to be tolerent of Christians and all because I am not one. I've argued over this kind of thing a million times before and it never goes anywhere. In the end, people will do as they damn well please no matter what you think or say so what's the point?  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff