New Member Intro Thread! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibicid
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:32 pm
Welcome welcome to all our new members. Please introduce yourself here and let us know if you need anything. smile

Also, if any Crew member would like to post helpful links or Jazz this link up, I'm more than happy to give it over to you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:55 pm
HI everyone!

Im new i just got accepted today. YAY!  

ShadowAkasha

Sinea37

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:57 pm
I'm semi new whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:26 pm
lol...guys...tell us a little about yourselves!!!

I'll give an example:

Hi I'm Chibicid. I RP as Bryce. I love Final Fantasy and have been a fan for a loooong time. My favorite one is FFVI. I'm a freshman in college and a biological sciences major. And I bet you can't guess my favorite FF Character...lol...Cid! 3nodding  

Chibicid
Vice Captain

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:55 pm
lol, I'll just...um...wait until I get home so I can make a long post 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:47 pm
i guess i'll say a few stuff about me..... um, i like ff ((duh..)) and my all-time favorite one is ffvii whee my fav character is tifa and i have a strong hatred to aeris 3nodding and... i live in the west coast ((washington to be precise)) and... i just entered high school whee so, yeah  

Sinea37

Chibicid
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:10 am
crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:28 am
ok fine

My favorite Final Fantasy is FF9
Im a freshmen in high school.
Beside FF i like anime and play softball  

ShadowAkasha

Anatares

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:35 am
Shad0wDrag0n

Oh really? twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:05 pm
lol...Antares and her FFIX. 3nodding

I like it too. smile  

Chibicid
Vice Captain

ShadowAkasha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:00 pm
Anatares
Shad0wDrag0n

Oh really? twisted

he he do u have a problem with that

LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:05 am
So much for saying that I would post as soon as I get home...

*coughs*

Anyway, I'm Ayame and I RP as Naoko here on the RP thread or just myself 3nodding . I've been a fan since, well, since I was a really little kid...(I guess since I was 6), watching my brother play FFIV on the SNES. As for my favorite FF, I'm at a three-way tie between FFIV, VII, and VIII sweatdrop . Currently, I live on the west coast and am starting my 2nd year of college...as a linguistics major 3nodding .  

Ayame
Captain

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:34 pm
Hello there, I'm Gwyn. I RP as Gwyn (I'm not much one for making up new names, and Gwyn holds significance to me). I've been a member of the guild for a while. I like to do Final Fantasy Trivia (me and my friend Zack started the trend in the old guild). I first played Final Fantasy I when I was 7 years old I think. My favorite character was the Red Mage (which to this date is still my favorite class along with Dragoon and Paladin) because he had a cool hat. I called Final Fantasy a "profile-view" game because you could only see the side of you characters. sweatdrop God, thinking of not knowing what an RPG is makes me feel odd. I really love Final Fantasy. The first one I beat was Final Fantasy VII, which is my favorite.

I'll look for my list of my favorite characters and post it here when I find it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:11 pm
Hi! I'm Kitty. I'm 18 years old and I live in Canada. My favorite FF games are 7 and 10, but I really love them all. I've been going mad trying to find FF8, but it's impossible to find where I live T__T but I own 7, 9, 10, and 10-2. Other games I like are Chrono Cross, Legend of Dragoon, Chocobo Racing, Kingdom Hearts, Bust a Groove, DDR, and Tekken 3. My fav FF characters are Tifa, Vincent, Cloud, Sephy, Squall, Selphie, Rikku, Auron, Lulu, and Paine. ^__^  

KittytheSheGeek

Wealthy Ladykiller

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zejx Frostrider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:44 pm
I'm Gwyn's friend... He gave me the test and I passed with flying colors. My favorite Final Fantasy is FFIX due to gameplay and FFVII for its storyline. All my favorite characters are thieves (Locke and Zidane). FFVII got me into Final Fantasy back in 2000. I've loved the series ever since, and I've gotten many friends hooked on it. I even bought the whole boxset of FF: Unlimited. I'm honored to be a member of this guild. I really look forward to RPing with you guys!  
The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff