Reply Debate and Discussion
You need to know!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BDSaint13

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:31 pm
Hey guys, I've been reading through these debate boards for the past week, I joined gaia a little while ago, and I wanted to say

Thank God for you people!!!

Why?

Because you desire for deeper meaning, a deeper knowledge of God. You don't just raise your hands to a God you don't know and only feel, you search for answers and have God guide you through them

I've been contemplating a long on the filth of humans the purity of God.

I think we will never be able to fully understand what we always search because of the fact that we can't comtemplate such a being fully, in almost any aspect, do we even know what love TRULY is in God? I'm nto even sre abotu that, which is where I believe faith comes in. Mind you I never consider myself above reproach and always read peoples arguments, so if part of this is wrong I will definately find the right way.

Seriously though, its like finding an oasis in a desert, christians who will discuss and argue the Bible I go to a college where the Christians are more about the personal relationship and seeing God in everything we do then deep scriptural discussion, which is okay, but a balance of both is always good

Ok i'm getting back to studying, but check this out

Philippians 1:3
I thank God everytime I think of you

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:11 pm
aww how sweet ^_^  

Seority

sunshinehearttrob

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:31 pm
i thank God too, and oh you too for that. its sweet. people dont say thank you enough these days.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:59 am
thank you!  

PoppyDadswell

promised_child

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:35 pm
thats sweet, its good to know when you are appreciated. i also thank God for this guild. keeps me on my toes  
Debate and Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games