Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akiitsu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:44 pm
Name: Carli or Akina (Carli is my real name)
Eyes: blue
Hair: blondish brown..i think... sweatdrop xd xp
Height: 5'2 1/2..i think it was...
Bible verse: I dunno...i know quite a few of them, and i like em all too sweatdrop
Book: The Last Dance, and tons more!
Music: All except most Rap and country sweatdrop Mainly Christian music though.
Fave colors: Red, Blue, black, Orange.
Least fave colors: um....puke green?
Fave food: Top Ramen!
Least fave food: im not a big fan of vegables..i cant spell either sweatdrop
Likes: God, writing, Anime, computer, Music, video games...um...
Dislikes: umm....spiders?
Strengths: i dunno?
Weaknesses: uhh...*thinks* i know i have some...somewhere.... biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop whee xp domokun heart wink sad surprised eek ^____^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:10 am
Hey!!! Below are my stats....

Name: Jennifer (Jenni for short)
Eye Color: light brown
Hair Color: blondish brown...
Skin Color: white... i guess.
Height: 5'3".... i think.
Weight: umm.... why should i tell you? biggrin
Likes: God, Church, Youth group, the French horn... ( xd I'm obsessed!!!), art....
Dislikes: Satan.... eggplant... other stuff....
Favorite Color: purple, pink, silver...
Least Favorite Color: not sure....
Favorite Food: Pizza/Pasta... Italian food.
Least Favorite Food: eggplant....
Strengths: art, french horn, praying, smiling biggrin ....
Weaknesses: Anything that is sinful... just about.  

mkgurl

Scionparagon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:29 am
Better late than never....
heart

aliases: Scion/Scionparagon/Scionprogeny/Vapor
Children: Amber Nicole is 3 1/2 (1-13-01)
Alanna Morgan is 1 1/2 (1-21-03)

Life:
Parents divorced when I was 13...brothers were 11 and 5-almost6. Brothers went off with my dad and I stayed with my mom...hardly to ever see each other ever again.
*currently my brothers are 25 and 19... the 25 yr one is in school and works full time, the 19 one is in the Navy.*
Saved in my late teens on the streets by a youth pastor that interceeded in my life. Had a roller coaster ride for a while getting out of the bad things I was into...
Clean and free of drugs and alcohol by the grace of God for 7..almost 8 years now, Thank you Jesus!

Met husband when I was 20. Married August 14th of 1999.

Current mood colors: I seem to like burgundy and various shades of red or purpleish red lately.
Future: I would like to work in Christian counseling some day and some form of ministry outreach.
Love History pertaining to bible times etc.
Love learning more about God and the bible.
~baptized as a baby into Lutheran church. baptized as an adult (19-20 can't remember exact age) *non denom-christian church) I believe the first baptism was a contract my parents made with God to raise me a certain way, the second I feel was a contract between me and God to continue to live my life for Him...it took me a long time to understand the meaning of that decision, seeing as I first accepted Jesus a few years before that happened. After my parents seperated and divorced we hadn't gone to church anymore and I learned that it was possible to not believe in those things...as growing up I didn't really know what it all was about.

Weakness: takes too long to explain things, write/say too much, occasionally get angry easily(but God has helped make it so much better)

dislikes: swearing, hate, disrespect, people who hurt others or feel above "the rules", war and violence, tornadoes and natural disasters...
(beef...hmm not a vegetarian, once was briefly, but I just don't eat beef)

Interests: art, talking with people about life issues, kids, bible,...(in school I was in band and jazz band) ~would like to learn keyboard, hebrew, spanish, german, and guitar some day.

Job: I work for a distribution center for Wal-Mart. I load trucks for 10 hours, 4 days a week. But I make good money. I started this August, previous to that I was a stay at home mom for 3 1/2 years.

Oddity: I am 5'5" and I have a shoe size of US womans 10...yes a size 10 shoe. My mom is 5'3" and wears a size 6 shoe...I couldn't even wear her shoes in grade school, LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
other...reading all the posts....
**princess_squirrel, um..I don't really like the stufu or what ever your signature is.. sad I understand what you are saying, but the way you are going about it is kind of rude/mean and not showing Christ.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:19 pm
My latest greatest quote?

Never ever expect someone to cut you slack. When someone does cut you slack be, grateful to the point that you would return the favor. Keep that gratefulness until you do return the favor, and be sure that if you are the one cutting the slack that you don't expect the favor to be returned. If it is, be grateful.

Name: Thomas

Nicknames: Chris, Nick, Matt, Mot, Tomas, Tommy, and Tom Anime

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair Color: Brown

Skin Color: White

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 230lbs

Dislikes: Pickles, gangsta rap, Barney the dinosaur, and mean people

Favorite Color: Blue.... No, yellow! AAAAAAHhhhhhhh!!!!! (Holy Grail)

Least Favorite Color: Whatever color the sun is!

Favorite Food: Pizza, Cheese burgers, and Chinese

Least Favorite Food: Pickles, Coconut, and Sushi (my body begins to
heave whenever I try to eat it... wierd huh?)

Strengths: Math, science, being calm and collected in nearly any situation, computers, listening, advice giving, faith, forgiveness, and stubborness

Weaknesses: stubborness, spelling, multipersonal social dialogue, use big words alot, self respect (during tragedies), and knowing that my family is acting less like a Christian more often than not and that they don't appreciate me thinking that there may be some advice I could give them that would make there life simple just because I'm still young but old enough that I should have to work 40 hours a week to achieve my goals and that if I don't have to work 40 hours a week that I must not be setting high enough goals.

Moreover, the complete lack of faith in my character and the lack of respect for my faith in God's plan for me can some times get to me during periods of time that I probably chose to sleep rather than make to church even though I love going to church. Writing for a really long time. I forget to pray that things get better for my family and rather thank God for them being good enough for me to put up with, what kind of mentalitiy is that. I am probably addicted to an extent to caffeing (pop, not pills) as well as gaming. I sometimes try to do good without Gods help, only to fail miserably. I repeat things everyone else sees as mistakes... but that's nothing God can't handle wink

I've been saved for about 4 years now and it's still as kickin as the first night it happened.  

Kutsuke

JoJoBee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:49 am
Name: Joy but better known as Jo-Jo by all
Nicknames:Joey, Jo, JoJobee, Jujube,RoRo,HoHo, Bean Yarro and Josephine
Home: Alberta, Canada
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Redish brown
Skin Color: pale white
Height: 5'7"
Weight: More than I would like to be
Likes: Music, my parents, Dancing, singing, Church band, and Sunday morning Coffee
Dislikes: Discriminators, tomatos, bananas....pea soup and people who pick on other people sweatdrop
Favorite Color: Green!! It is by far the greatest
Least Favorite Color: I'm going to go with Mauve?
Favorite Food: Perogies and or Chicken burgers
Least Favorite Food: Oh...Sea food. I dry heave when I look at it.
Strengths: Sense of Humor, excepting of others, very good in English class, Good with music
Weaknesses: Very Quick Temper towards siblings stressed , Very shy, Don't really like myself much. Not very disaplined at reading my bible.

I was born and raised in a Christian home. My dad became a Pentecostal Minister when I was 10 and my mom is nurse. My family is pretty tight, with the exception of my older half brother. I get along with my parents very well...and my younger brother too. But it's a constant struggle for me to get along with my older sister and older half brother. But that's I'm working on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:05 am
Nice. This guild is pretty well developed. xd

Anyway....I will do a bio chart as everyone else is. biggrin Man - you guys just give away all your information like that? Don't you think that some evil kidnapper could be on and use all your information to find you and go to your house [hey, I have done those searches. They work.]? You have to be more cautious... xp

Name: Look at my avatar. No need explaining here, but please call me Yami.
Appearance: I look like my avatar!
Hobbies: debating, apologetics, music [Linkin Park, Pillar, Evanescence, etc], drawing, reading, writing, Final Fantasy [more like Auron from FF], sleeping, eating...okay, let's not get into those things. xd  

Yami Baku

morning_ocean

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:03 pm
hi! my name is mary, i'm just hanging out. checking out this guild, and for the most part, its awesome! i'm 14, i got to Calvary Chapel, i love Jesus, i'll tell u what, its nice being in a place where u don't have to be pounded on for being a christian..ex: this place. i'll be around this place! hope i'll get to talk to u! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:03 pm
Name: Kevin
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: I really have no idea what colour that is...
Height: Tallish. Don't ask me, I don't bother keeping track of how tall I am.
Weight: Apparently I'm light for my size. And age. And I'm thin if that means anything. Once again I'm too lazy to keep track. razz
Likes: Computers, computer games, animations on computers, programming, strategy games (mostly on computers) RPG games (also on computers) and... butterflies. Big plaid butterflies. razz
Dislikes: Roll 2D6 and check the table
1: More or less everything. Yes I am ticked off right now and feeling very spiteful.
2-3: Those jerks who are jerky with no real reason.
4-5: The system. You KNOW it doesn't work, right?
6-7: Mushrooms. Actually I hate them most of the time anyway.
8-9: Secular music. Make it stop. And that is not a request.
10-11: Computers. WORK DAMMIT!!
12: NOTHING! I'm actually in a good/hyper mood at the moment. razz
Favorite Color: Blue
Least Favorite Color: Black and White. They are SO boring alone. Need more colours. LOTS more colours.
Favorite Food: Pitas, pasta, anything with dill, and any type of spicey food. (The spicier the better.) And my ideal food is a combination of all of those.
Least Favorite Food: Any and all foods with mushrooms or cherries.
Strengths: Any computer related area (in case you couldn't already tell razz ), noticing flaws in the overall system, noticing what's wrong with society, being an overall outcast (it's great to be a nerd!), being a complete nuisance at times (yes, I consider this a strength), and for being completely and totally unpredictable at times. Oh, and my INSANE amount of patience and self restraint. Trust me, you'd be surprised.
Weaknesses: VERY quick to anger. You have little to no idea.

On a side note I'm new here, I've actually been a member for a few days but have been too busy to get on Gaia.

princess_squirrel

And as a side note: I'm pretty much insane. Feel free to make fun of me.

And on another note:

I can guarentee I'm more insane than you. And I can prove it too. razz  

Bringer of Punish

Tarack Ollama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:10 pm
Name: abby
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: blonde
Skin Color: white.
Height: about 5 foot i think.
Weight: me no know
Dislikes: not being herself or getting called for being herself
Favorite Color: pink and silver  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:15 pm
bumplex  

Tarack Ollama

Bringer of Punish

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:42 pm
Yes! I love your Gaia name!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:58 pm
Name: Audre
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: White
Weight: 110
Dislikes: big fat meanies!
Favorite Color: Purple or Blue
Least Favorite Color: grey
Favorite Food: homemade tacos from my mexican side of the family
Least Favorite Food: Pizza and anything with cheeze (im alergic to it)
Strengths: Math, being calm and collected in nearly any situation
Weaknesses: I'm a bit loud and emotional sometimes... I'm working on it  

Nyoko Rai

Eva_the_rat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:57 pm
Name: Chelsea
School: St. Thomas University, 2nd year
Major: Psychology.... and possibly Religious Studies....
Home: PEI, Canada... but I'm in New Brunswick right now for school.
Likes: School... (yes, I am a geek), church, reading, spending time with my fiance and hanging out with friends.
Fave colour: blue or orange or black.
Fave food: Food? I'd give anything for solid food right now! *laughs* Sorry, I'm only a little bitter about my liquid diet... but it will be over in 10 days! Sooo... Yeah. My favourite food when I can eat is... BAMBOO RICE! Go Formosa! (fave restaurant)
Denomination: I go to the Church of Christ (or Christian Church, they are synonymous here) which is officially "non-denominational" (which I've always thought made it a denomination since it is classifying it... but whatever....). The themes/slogans of our churches are "Christians only, but not the only Christians" and "In essentials unity, in nonessentials liberty". That sums it up better than I could.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:54 pm
Hello, My name is Christy. I live in California and attend a church every Sunday. I am 16 and I like to try and teach Sunday School when Miss Kathy is too busy. That's usually one week a month.

However how religious or pious I am, I still love games. Roleplaying is one of my favorite past times, because sometimes I feel it's best for me to imagine I'm someone I'm not. Perhaps it's because I never had any friends when I was little and stuff like that.

I wonder if there are any other people who like Fantasy like me, but are still Christian, it'd make me feel better to know that I'm not alone in this world. smile  

Charlett

Don Rich

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:37 am
Hey,
Im michael
Love: Being washed by the blood of the Lamb
Encouraging the body of Christ
Being a christian basicaly

Used to love: Bmx, Graffiti, silly sinful acts

Hobbies: Guitar and learning christian songs.

Bahhh i cant be bothered to type anymore...i dont really liket o talk about me anyway.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff