Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

klingron

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:56 am
My name is Klingron. You can call me Klingron, Ron, Ronnie, or dsylexic boB.

I am a Christian with a great love of the Lord. (although I do fall short of the glory of God sometimes crying )

I have been a Christian for several years now, and I love serving the Lord.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:42 am
Hi. My name is silvertabby, Patti in real life. I've been a Christian since I was 8 years old. I am married and have two kids, 15 and 12 (both of which spend time on Gaia as well) and two dogs, a 60 lb mutt and a mini dachsund. I know, I must be older than most people here on Gaia and I am. But that's okay because I enjoy playing on Gaia (except for all the bad language - I don't like that) and I enjoy Neopets as well.  

silvertabby

xHersheyKissesx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:37 am
Hello all fellow christians. I'm Rachel, and I love the Lord!!! I'm 15 years old, and on fire for God. I'm in 9th grade. I wanted to join here to get to know other gaians that have the same love for God that I do. I hope to get to know all of you. 3nodding Thanks for your time!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:26 pm
Name: Brett
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Skin Color: White
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 155
Dislikes: Pickles, rap, Barney the dinosaur
Favorite Color: Green or Blue
Least Favorite Color: Puke Orange
Favorite Food: Pizza
Least Favorite Food: Pickles... did I already say that?
Strengths: Math (am I the first to say that?), science, being calm and collected in nearly any situation
Weaknesses: I'm a bit shy and impersonal sometimes... I'm working on it

(For those who don't know this was originally posted on the old FireFall thread you can find here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2994365&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)  

PreacherBoy

Cuore di un Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:22 am
Name: Amanda
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 170
Likes: Church, computers, Gaia, video games (especially the Zelda series), music, books, school (no... seriously)
Dislikes: Being told how to live my live, unless it by God and Him ONLY, loud annoying people, steroetypes, pain(who does?)
Favorite Color: Purple and Black (even though back aint really a coor)
Least Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Food: Mexican
Least Favorite Food: *shrugs*
Strengths: English/Reading, History, sense of humour
Weaknesses: I'm kinda shy most of the time, but I'm also quick to get angry. I get distracted easily, and give up on things too fast.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:39 pm
Hello all! My name is Leslie (Alatamire preferably...it's my elfen name!) and i'm 16. I'm baptist...I've been saved since i was 7...hmmm....I like to read, write, play music, draw, write spiritual poetry, and I love God! ^_^

Glad to be here and God Bless you all.

Alatamire

rlynn

3,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:48 pm
KiBlast
^_^ im using his format/outline thing ^_^

Name: Rlynn
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 5'8"
Weight: Yeah right blaugh
Likes: Parites, shopping, going out with my friends, talking to guys on the phone (dont ask, i cant talk to girls on the phone unless im sick, and then i cant talk to guys xd ), monkeys, James Bond (especially Sean Connery), and work
Dislikes: Mean people, being lied to, being treated as inferior
Favorite Color: Purple or Red
Least Favorite Color: Baby Pink
Favorite Food: Pasta or Beef chow Fun
Least Favorite Food: Pickles or Pasta if someone else puts the sauce on it
Strengths: Making new friends, adjusting to new situations, making other people laugh, and getting out of trouble
Weaknesses: Getting easily upset and loosing my temper  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:49 pm

Name: Kristen
Eye Color: Brown with a touch of yellow. :nods:
Hair Color: Brown again! I just recently got my hair cut too. It was to my mid-back, but now it's just below my chin with red highlights.
Height: 5'9"
Weight: sweatdrop

Likes: Oh wow. I could type a novel on everything I like. *ponders* Should I? Nah. I'll bore ya'll to tears. I love God! I'm a Baptist and I love learning everything I can about Jesus and God. I also love to draw, design websites, anime, cats, water, baseball, reading...yadda yadda...

Dislikes: The number one thing I dislike are bugs! I either get furious at them, or horribly terrified. *shudders* I also dislike people who claim they are open minded...but aren't really. And I really don't like those who assume the worst about those they know nothing about.

Favorite Color: I don't know! Uh...blue, purple, pink, white... sweatdrop
Least Favorite Color: Don't have one.

Favorite Food: CHICKEN!! I love it! heart
Least Favorite Food: Spinach in mashed potatoes...and fried bologna sandwiches...

Strengths: Non academic: Listening and the ability to make people laugh. Academic: Uh..Science? (Like Anatomy...and Physiology...not Chemistry.)

Weaknesses: Being impatient...horribly shy, and having the hardest time comprehending Math!

Favorite Sport: Baseball!! It's awesome. I also like swimming too! And finally, I'm Ablazed's older sister! xp

Teh Watery
Crew

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100

P1nkPanth3r

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:50 pm
Hello!! I'm P1nkPanth3r! I spend quite some time on Gaia. I'm looking for christian friends who I can talk with about The Bible, and what nots...
I'm 17 years old, I'm starting my senior year within 2 weeks!! I TOTALLY can't wait to finish high school so I can start college!!! biggrin I don't know what else to say..... alrighty, Lata! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:02 pm
Hello everyone...why don't I just post my bio. blaugh

Name:Alma
Eye Color: light brown
Hair Color: burgundy
Skin Color: white...peach...uh... blaugh
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 115lbs
Likes: God, Jesus, Church, anime, videogames, cartoons, swimming, junkfood
Dislikes: Satan. stressed
Favorite Color: black, red, & silver
Least Favorite Color: not sure.... confused
Favorite Food: Pizza & Hamburgers
Least Favorite Food: anything too healthy xd
Strengths: prayer, sports, thinking (wow...that's a first) graphics design, anything medically related or health related
Weaknesses: one word....SIN. sad  

[ + Aly + ]

KyosKitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:08 pm
Hi there! My name's Kisa and I'm 16.

I love the Lord God with ALL my heart and soul. Just imagening my life without him brings tears to my eyes and an empty feeling in my heart. If I EVER lost God, just for a second, I don't know what'd I'd do. I joined this guild to meet other Christians with the same love for the Lord as I have and maybe you guys can help me learn too.

Favorites:

Food: Chinese food mmm...Tangurine chicken bowl, white rice, and teriyaki sauce on the side...mmm...now my tummy's growling! xd

Book: Bible, of course, and then the Left Behind books come in second.

Color: Green and orange

Place to be: Church and with my friends

Music: Don't think I'm crazy xd but I enjoy Disney music. It's great to sing to and...I'm a big time Disney freak xd

Movie: Back To The Future 1, and 2. I don't like 3 too much biggrin

I'd like to make some friends, so if anyone wants to talk you can PM me or IM me in AIM.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:13 pm
Name: Just call me PinkPanther
Eye Color: Gray
Hair Color: Blonde turning brown (a genetic thing, heh)
Skin Color: Does this really matter? White
Height: 5'6 1/2"
Dislikes: Getting in trouble, Getting in the wrong way....
Favorite Color: Pink, Green and Black (those colors DOES look good together!! heh!)
Least Favorite Color: Puke green, puke red, puke brown, puke anything!
Favorite Food: Mexican foods!!!
Least Favorite Food: Chinese foods (gag)
Strengths: Not be able to hear evil. (heh)
Weaknesses: Sin... of course... and... Pink Panther (LOL)  

P1nkPanth3r

Amazing Gracie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:01 pm
Hola! I'm Valery. Or so...that's not really how you spell it, but close enough. I've been a Christian since I was eight years old, and I'm 14 now. I live with my mom and my cat (Buddy). We first went to our current church on my mom's 35th birthday! That was exciting. Now my mum is the 7th grade girls small group leader in the jr. high ministry at our church. She just started that this year. But it was so fun to have my mum so well known and loved there when I was in jr. high. Hm.
I have brown/blonde(/sometimes red) hair, and I've been told my eyes are "very true brown". I'm 5'6'', but the thing at the Baltimore aquarium says I'm 7'5". My aunt broke it...
My favorite color is white. It used to be red, and I quite enjoy pink. Convenient, eh? I'm half Polish from my mum, and Scottish, German, Austria-Hungarian, and probably lots of other stuff from my dad.
My favorite singer is Kristi Kurtz, who sings at my church! She's so awesome, you would not beleive. She'll be better known late next year, or early the following year b'cause she's singing the theme song to a movie! "A Love of All Times" or som'n like that.
I start high school on Monday at Plymouth High. Go Sabers, whoo. Haha.
I was invited to this guild today, so, hello hello again. Nice to meet you!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:05 pm
Name: Tori
Eye Color: umm they change naturally. . .sometimes green, sometimes blue, and sometimes hazel and sometimes they'll be really weird and be two of these colors at once
Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 130 pounds
Likes: well i LOVE God. . .He is soo awesome!!, playing sports, working out, hanging out with friends and at youth group, making new friends, standing up for what i believe in
Dislikes: people who downplay me for what i believe
Favorite Color: green
Least Favorite Color: orange
Favorite Food: ummm i don't really have a favorite
Least Favorite Food: brussel sprouts and fish
Strengths: meeting new people and being dependable and being an encouragement to others(or that's what they say) and very supportive and i don't judge people very much. . .i'm very open and friendly and think of others before myself and being a leader for my sibs and for different people and events
Weaknesses: jealousy at times, hiding my feelings inside, trusting other people at times(it depends on the situation), and some more that God is helping me correct in my life
Favorite Sport: baseball/softball
*so that is an overview of who i am. . .keep growing for God and living your lives for Him!!  

toriebabie605

Princess Squirrel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:19 pm
Name: Carolyn
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Blonde
Height: 5'8"
Weight: stare so there's a weight limit on being a Christian now? huh...
Dislikes: Fungus (mushrooms... gag), pop, hip hop, rap, heavy metal, and country music, poseurs, people who can't spell, Geometry (thank God I passed that class *thanks God*), the majority of the people at my school, glue... okay not I'm just rambling on
Favorite Color: Orange and Red
Least Favorite Color: not really a color I absolutely hate... not really into the whole being prejudice against colors... not their fault...
Favorite Food: Corned Beef, and strawberry ice cream. Not mixed together. And French fries and cheeseburgers. Mixed.
Least Favorite Food: Olives and mushrooms... darn pizza guy always sticking those in my pizza... must seek revenge...
Strengths: Algebra, Biology, some History, English (especially writing), being loyal and standing up for what I believe in.
Weaknesses: Quick to anger, and I'm pretty violent... though I think I'm cutting down on it...
Religion: Lutheran

And as a side note: I'm pretty much insane. Feel free to make fun of me.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff