Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Stargate Atlantis Guild~
Ancient drones vs Ori Ships Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

gatemansgc

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:21 am
I just started wondering what ancient drones would do to an Ori ship. remember what they did to anubis' mothership. Do you think they would pierce the shields, weaken them, or just do nothing? :domo: stargate  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:26 pm
Well I haven't a clue as to what is up with the Ori ships but I don't think that the Drones will work against those shields, I think that enough of them would work, in draining the shields.  

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

trigirl48

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:56 am
the ori and the acients used to be one people so i think that the ori would have a good offense/defense agaist the drones.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:02 am
trigirl48 Wrote:
the ori and the acients used to be one people so i think that the ori would have a good offense/defense agaist the drones.

Thats a good point. However, don't forget what they did to Anubis' mothership. :domo: stargate  

gatemansgc

Cao Sandine

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:51 am
gatemansgc Wrote:
trigirl48 Wrote:

Thats a good point. However, don't forget what they did to Anubis' mothership. :domo: stargate
yeah you forgot that Anubis is half Ascended.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:46 pm
I provide the following scenario:

"Oh no, an Ori Battlecruiser is closing in on our position! (Orion)"
"Launch the Drones!"
*Ori Battlecruiser goes BOOMGAHJGRHGGJHARIGHRGJAGHAJIGHpop*
Trust me, the Ancients didn't beat around the bush with weaponry, those drones own all. And I mean ALL.  

Ciano Beleuar

AtrumMilitis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:00 am
unlike jaffa and earthling the drones are ancent they work as well against ori as a jaffa mothership weapon against a different jaffa mothership
but on the other hand the ancents were a science driven people the ori were not. you could look at the season 9 finaly & season ten pre. the ori needed 2 cannon blasts to get through our sheilds. our sheilds were asguard asguard were friend of the ancent and had all the ancent tech at there disposal. on the other hand anubis had asguard sheilds they were blown to dust. the ori won against a dozen jaffa two bc-401's and an asguard ship if they couldent do any damage what can.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:59 pm
i think it would do nothing to the Ori shields.  

chathog159

Ciano Beleuar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:31 pm
chathog159 Wrote:
i think it would do nothing to the Ori shields.

Well since you provided no evidence as to why this would happen, I'd say you were wrong. smilies/icon_rofl.gif ? Anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:09 pm
yeah this thing is old but they will work because the ori are exposed to be all knowing and they don't go and attack earth right away because of the ancient outpost alteran or ancient weapons can beat ancient weapons the ascended used to be ancients the ori used to be with the same group of ancients but seperated because the ori thought people should worship them the ancients seperated ran to milky way spread the seed of life there got pissed there left to go to pegasus planted seeds there acidentally made the wraith got defeated by the wraith ran back to milky way lived there lives there ascended and became big powerful deuchbags who wont get rid of the ori.  

Kaiser_Mage

nyrokun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:45 pm
uh, well, drones against ori sheilds? hrmm.... I think with enough of them, the drones would pwn the ori ships, personally. ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:26 pm
i already said this they already said the reason they don't go and attack earth is because they are waiting for reinforcements.  

Kaiser_Mage

nyrokun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:26 pm
yes, but without reinforsements, would the drones be able to penetrate one ori ship's shield?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:29 pm
nyrokun Wrote:
yes, but without reinforsements, would the drones be able to penetrate one ori ship's shield?
yes the ori no all and technology like the ancients they know that to send the last 3 ships to earth would be suicide so there not going till a few more episodes.  

Kaiser_Mage

nyrokun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:34 pm
hrmm, yeah. that's true.  
~Stargate Atlantis Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas