Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:31 pm
No! What had he done to make her think thus?! Such it was that I Shall Not Want did not seek company. He had only muscles in his head and not much brain.

"No!" he entreated, starting forward entreatingly, "I was agape at how marvelously you called so!"

Then, remembering himself, he dropped his eyes.

"It was most wondrously like an owl," he continued, "that I would not have known it to be otherwise if I had not witnessed the sound issue from your comely form with my very own - GASP."

That had not been what he had meant to say. That was very verboten indeed. (It was the lash for him.)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:36 pm
Oh! That was certainly entreating and very forward. To Ashes had literally never been told that before - to believe herself comely was impossible. To be told that, was almost unseemly. Yet, the buck seemed so remorseful, she could not reproach him, for her, herself...

"I appreciate your reassurance on my call," she said, warm eyes darting back and forth. "Fret not for your untimely slip of tongue, for I too had witnessed your behind from behind the bush, and the Motherfather has her ways of balancing such faults done by one another." Perhaps she was too honest, and too simple.

"We may stand in remorse together."  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:38 pm
They stood in remorse together, eyes cast down at the ground, beating themselves up for their transgressions.

It was rather comfortable. I Shall Not Want had never felt such pleasant remorse before.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:39 pm
"I have never seen a buck before, not till today," To Ashes informed humbly, after a good while of remorse, looking at her hooves before taking a deep breath and steadily looking up at him.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:42 pm
He could feel her gaze upon his skin. Her courage gave him courage, and he too turned up his eyes.

She really had a very comely form.

"I, too," he earnestly replied, "have never seen a doe before.

"Who wasn't related."

END

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas