Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
The new 1998.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:25 pm
Has arrived. About to come soon.

With this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kHBXPoJhnHQ  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:44 pm
New 2018 is gonna be weird. I feel old. Almost 30. I never wanna grow up and probably never gonna have kids.

You guys betcha can’t wait for the world in 2019 fall. Then Livin up with anneda in 2020 where a 10 year old girl wakes up as a 70 year old next day. Yet she doesn’t realize it. Lolz where mai girls at 1999. It’s like grace and Frankie with th old main character with both old seniors and young kids and school and college ppl as her friends she can’t keep up. Sitcom.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:15 pm
https://youtu.be/FITSPSA8gQs

It’s like tweek in South Park. Oh god we are all going to die. Now entering 2018 the apocalypse. With this song I didn’t even think doom pop could get this way. Things are definitely feeling like a video game now. Cept in first person. Wish I could change To third person but oh well. Imma go into mai car and do grand theft auto. Lolz  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:12 pm
rofl  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:02 pm
KazeRin
rofl
least you don’t have a ball belly. My belly is too round it’s like only place on my body that’s fat. Everywhere else skinny but my belly area is like where 90 pecent of my fat is. Being a male is weird; only gain fat in belly area it’s soo weird. If I keep gaining only belly fat, I’ll look like I’m pregnant with twins. My belly almost feels hard and solid to touch. I look 9 months pregnant lolz.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:35 pm
Well wisher needs to like get a life like seriously if he’s (Yes HE) is still on here. We’re almost about to hit the 30s. New decade gotta set a trend of some kind.

I know your gonna be 29 soon Kazerin. Hehe  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:38 pm
Yep this is gonna be a cheesy year. I sense what the new decade of my life is gonna be about. Where I will be 30 on nov 2 2019. I mean it’s 2018. Ain’t there supposed to be a school reunion for class of 2008 this year? I dunno. Alamogordo has gone to s**t soo much I wouldn’t be surprised that we don’t have one. And if we do; I’ll tell Blaine to talk to a*****e principle Heaton to rehire him cuz they need Blaine cuz they have needed 3 math teachers at ahs since the school year began in August 2017. Its rediculous. He doesn’t wanna bother cuz mr heaton didn’t Renew Blaine’s contract and they refused to give him a reason why. ******** you red republican Alamogordo. You can shove it. Go ahead and die cuz Alamo really is Alamo ghetto now. Those school kids learn nothing now. Republicans will lead to poverty. Alamo is turning into a joke. I hear soo many sirens I mean what is this Albuquerque? My god. USA is turning to s**t violent. That’s what happens when you have a leader who doesn’t care about its people. Another year of trump? Oh man, if we don’t impeach him then civil war or revolution is gonna happen. Bring it on. In New Mexico nothing will happen:  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:46 pm
Us needs to be a single party democratic state. With secondary parties also still around. Republican Party should like die off. Were gonna go back to 1800s with joke trump.

Computers now when Blaine was teacher in 2015 2016, they were freakin slow and lagged In the schools. He said computers in the schools were crazy fast when we were in middle school in like 2002 to 2004. Now they are stupid and slow in the Alamogordo schools. Wow. What a joke. I agree. Vote republican fellow gaians cuz if you do, then we will get to the point where the past was better than now. Computers in schools are slow now, Blaine said they were fast in middle school from 2001 to 2005 with crappy windows Xp.
It sucks living in a time where the past was better than now. Will continue with republicans. If Blaine moves to Canada I’m coming with him.  

Anaya the Bee

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff